What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty - Kyler or Herbert for Picks - (plus some could turn to Lamb) (1 Viewer)

kyter1

Footballguy
12 PPR QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE

Sorry for asking 2 questions in 1, but I thought it was an intriguing possibility. I'm sure the 2nd part is an overpay, but how much? I'll start with the 1st stage.

Would you:

Give: Kyler Murray or Justin Herbert

Get: 2022 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 3.09 (I think will be a playoff team, but isn't deep at RB)

Then would you:

Give: Montgomery, Deebo, 2 2022 1sts

Get: Lamb

My Current Team Below:

K. Murray, J. Herbert, D. Jones

J. Taylor, J. Jacobs, J.K. Dobbins, D. Montgomery, + bench

D.K. Metcalf, C. Godwin, Diontae Johnson, R. Anderson, D. Samuel, J. Jeudy, C. Davis,  T.Y. Hilton + bench

M. Andrews, M. Gesicki

Note: I have the QB offers to me. I had sent an offer for Lamb previously (Montgomery, Deebo, 2022 1st) and he said he'd really think on it if it was a 1st this year

Basically, IMO it comes down to:

Murray or Herbert, Montgomery, Samuel and 2022 1st...  for...   Lamb...   the 3rds are throwaways and the 2nd... blah

I am not doing it,  TOO MUCH to give up for the return.  Even with the 2nd, TOO MUCH  

Basically, IMO it comes down to:

Murray or Herbert, Montgomery, Samuel and 2022 1st...  for...   Lamb...   the 3rds are throwaways and the 2nd... blah

I am not doing it,  TOO MUCH to give up for the return.  Even with the 2nd, TOO MUCH  
Thanks for the response. What about the picks for one of the QBs? If so, which would you trade?

I would not do the 2nd trade for sure.  That is way too much.  

The first trade seems like a good deal for a QB return for most 1 QB leagues but I have no idea what the QB market is in your league.  I don't have a problem moving one of your QB's for the pick haul but I think I would wait until the year starts going and see if there is value to be had due to injuries etc.  

Thanks for your responses.

I figured the 2nd trade was too much, but it doesn’t sound like that matters. I sent the hypothetical question to the individual with Lamb and he said he’d pass. 

Now just to decide on the QB trade and which one if I was to do it. 

If a had to choose one, Murray... and I would want something more than the 1st if you are projecting it to be a later pick...  and a player of some value, not the other 3 picks.

I sent a counter of 

Give: Murray

Get: 2022 1st & 2nd and Ronald Jones

Chose Murray because I'm not sure his playing style lasts as long as Herbert. It's a risk because that playing style keeps him top 3-5 as long as it lasts. Chose Jones because I did like what I saw last year and he seems to be going for 2nd round picks. Plus, the team I'm trading with is thin at RB, so If one of his is out for an extended period of time I have the 3rd best RB from that team and hopefully pushes the 1st and 2nd lower. 

Users who are viewing this thread