What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] LB #1 (1 Viewer)

LB #1

• Ray Lewis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jonathan Vilma

• Mike Peterson

• Lofa Tatupu

• Demorrio Williams

• Nick Barnett

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.Final Results:Ray Lewis [ 1 ] ** [6.25%]Jonathan Vilma [ 12 ] ** [75.00%]Mike Peterson [ 2 ] ** [12.50%]Lofa Tatupu [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]Demorrio Williams [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]Nick Barnett [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]Other [ 1 ] ** [6.25%]Vilma by the mercy rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.
Vilma. Already a top 5 guy in his second year and still has the potential to improve in a good situation. Although I'm a huge Mike Peterson guy.Might consider adding Donnie Edwards, Brian Urlacher, Keith Bulluck or Antonio Pierce. Those guys are probably on par with Tatupu or Williams.

I know he's old, but I think you need to have the #1 guy on the poll until he's not the #1 guy. Hence I request that Zach Thomas be added.On 2 related notes for Tick:1. This forum gets a lot less activity than the Shark Pool, so we may not be able to do more than 1 player a day per position. I will vote in every thread I see, and I think alot of the IDP guys will do likewise. I'm intereted to see how many total votes there are in this forum for IDP's, I'd expect a fair number of close votes due to less people voting.2. Do we want to break out DT/DE & CB/S? I'd say no, but others may differ.

I know he's old, but I think you need to have the #1 guy on the poll until he's not the #1 guy. Hence I request that Zach Thomas be added.

On 2 related notes for Tick:

1. This forum gets a lot less activity than the Shark Pool, so we may not be able to do more than 1 player a day per position. I will vote in every thread I see, and I think alot of the IDP guys will do likewise. I'm intereted to see how many total votes there are in this forum for IDP's, I'd expect a fair number of close votes due to less people voting.

2. Do we want to break out DT/DE & CB/S? I'd say no, but others may differ.
Yeah, I don't know what to expect, but figured I'd give it a shot and see what the response is. I'll add Zach Thomas to the next poll.

I voted other just to stir the potI like O. Thurman in Lewis' system as one of the top dogs going forward.I think him and Vilma will both be top 5 for years to come..... just a different perspectiveJust because I like Thurman does not mean I would take him first I really like his situation going forward

I agree Vilma all the way. Keith Bulluck should have been in the vote, he would be my 2nd or 3rd choice in a dynasty league

I voted Vilma. Leads the league in tackles most of the year and doesn't have a bad situation. It most certainly could get better though.I would mark Antonio Pierce down as a close second. He is becoming a clear defensive MVP for any team.

Users who are viewing this thread