What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] LB #15/16 (1 Viewer)

LB #15

• Demorrio Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kirk Morrison

• Lance Briggs

• Derrick Johnson

• Gary Brackett

• Cato June

• Takeo Spikes

• Dan Morgan

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.I'm not going to link every poll - this forum is small enough that you can search for the previous results.1. Jonathan Vilma2t. Mike Peterson2t. Keith Bullock4. Brian Urlacher5. Nick Barnett6. Odell Thurman7t. Lofa Tatupu7t. Antonio Pierce9. Ray Lewis10. Andra Davis11. Donnie Edwards12. London Fletcher13. Zach Thomas14. Shawne MerrimanWho's #15?(notes: Trotter, Brooking, Dansby, Witherspoon added soon)Final results:Demorrio Williams [ 10 ] [24.39%] Kirk Morrison [ 3 ] [7.32%] Lance Briggs [ 8 ] [19.51%] Derrick Johnson [ 7 ] [17.07%] Gary Brackett [ 0 ] [0.00%] Cato June [ 4 ] [9.76%] Takeo Spikes [ 9 ] [21.95%] Dan Morgan [ 0 ] [0.00%] Other [ 0 ] [0.00%] Demorrio Williams and Takeo Spikes win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I missing something with June here? As long as he keeps playing WLB in Dungy's system (and improves) the guy is a stud. Is this just a case of there being too many good, young players on the poll?

Am I missing something with June here? As long as he keeps playing WLB in Dungy's system (and improves) the guy is a stud. Is this just a case of there being too many good, young players on the poll?
Mike Peterson was in the spot before too...in dynasty, you can't always count on a player staying where he is (same team, same position). So, I tend to value players that are very talented and would be successful anywhere over guys who are a pure product of their environment like June is.I'm not saying he'd be a bad choice around here...just that I like the upside and long-term value of other players a bit more than him.

Mike Peterson was in the spot before too...in dynasty, you can't always count on a player staying where he is (same team, same position). So, I tend to value players that are very talented and would be successful anywhere over guys who are a pure product of their environment like June is.I'm not saying he'd be a bad choice around here...just that I like the upside and long-term value of other players a bit more than him.
But hypothetically speaking, lets say for the immediate two years, as long as June stays where he is you agree he is deserving of this spot, and perhaps even a few before.

Am I missing something with June here?  As long as he keeps playing WLB in Dungy's system (and improves) the guy is a stud.  Is this just a case of there being too many good, young players on the poll?
But hypothetically speaking, lets say for the immediate two years, as long as June stays where he is you agree he is deserving of this spot, and perhaps even a few before.
yeah, I'd probably rate the Colts WLB ahead of most of these other players for the next year or two. but, when you go to a 3 or 5 year projection, I'd bump him down a little bit.

Here's another vote for June.If we had any inkling on who would be the Chiefs next HC and which DC he would bring in I'd seriously consider Derrick Johnson

Users who are viewing this thread