What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] LB #23(tie) (1 Viewer)

LB #23

• Kirk Morrison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremiah Trotter

• Karlos Dansby

• Lemar Marshall

• Morlon Greenwood

• Kailee Wong

• Kawika Mitchell

• Derrick Brooks

• Gary Brackett

• Will Witherspoon

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.1. Jonathan Vilma2t. Mike Peterson2t. Keith Bullock4. Brian Urlacher5. Nick Barnett6. Odell Thurman7t. Lofa Tatupu7t. Antonio Pierce9. Ray Lewis10. Andra Davis11. Donnie Edwards12. London Fletcher13. Zach Thomas14. Shawne Merriman15. Demorrio Williams16. Takeo Spikes17. Derrick Johnson18. Lance Briggs19. Cato June20. Keith Brooking21. Dan Morgan22. AJ Hawk®Who's #23?(notes: Farrior, Adalius Thomas, Marcus Washington, Ian Gold, Danny Clark, Tedy Bruschi, Quarles, Derek Smith, Tinoisamoa, Crowell, Vrabel, Foote, EJHenderson, Jeff Ulbrich, Channing Crowder added soon)*Removed for one round for getting 0 votes.I need some suggestions on which players to add next. I also know nothing about the rookies beyond Hawk. What rookie should go up there next?Final results:Kirk Morrison [ 5 ] ** [20.83%]Jeremiah Trotter [ 2 ] ** [8.33%]Karlos Dansby [ 5 ] ** [20.83%]Lemar Marshall [ 3 ] ** [12.50%]Morlon Greenwood [ 1 ] ** [4.17%]Kailee Wong [ 2 ] ** [8.33%]Kawika Mitchell [ 3 ] ** [12.50%]Derrick Brooks [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]Gary Brackett [ 1 ] ** [4.17%]Will Witherspoon [ 2 ] ** [8.33%]Other [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]Dansby and Morrison tie.

Last edited by a moderator:
A coaching change could wind up hurting Morrison's value as it's not clear what position he will play, but I think he showed enough during his rookie season to warrant a ranking this high.

Went with youth.... Karlos Dansby! He really started to show his ability this season. Others have too many questions for a Dynasty league at this level.

Last edited by a moderator:
A coaching change could wind up hurting Morrison's value as it's not clear what position he will play, but I think he showed enough during his rookie season to warrant a ranking this high.
I have a hard time voting Morrison over Mitchell, who will be manning KC MLB for a long time ... as their offense prospectively gets worse, the D will be on the field a lot more ...

What is wrong with Trotter btw (I am torn between him and Mitchell) ...He is no. 11 in my scoring and he is just about to turn 29 ...

What is wrong with Trotter btw (I am torn between him and Mitchell) ...
I'm guessing age is the biggest factor for some (although I think people are factoring age a lot heavier than I do, even for dynasty considerations).Trotter was the #7 LB in my league this year. At the beginning of the season people were saying he was only a 2-down LB, but he put up big numbers despite that (that may have changed during the season, I don't know). His down '04 season may have people wondering which Trotter will show up next year, as well.

I voted for him here.

What is wrong with Trotter btw (I am torn between him and Mitchell) ...
I'm guessing age is the biggest factor for some (although I think people are factoring age a lot heavier than I do, even for dynasty considerations).Trotter was the #7 LB in my league this year. At the beginning of the season people were saying he was only a 2-down LB, but he put up big numbers despite that (that may have changed during the season, I don't know). His down '04 season may have people wondering which Trotter will show up next year, as well.

I voted for him here.
He was getting a lot of nickel looks during the season ... there was a KFFL blurb about him doing a lot more 3rd down work ...

I looked at Trotter as a selection here too, but his age and the fact Philly will be experiencing some disruption due to the 2005 season issues. I do not know what to expect from Trotter next year let alone the next 3. Philly does not rely on a player, but a scheme. That had a large impact on my passing on Trotter.

Trotter played a lot of nickel this year, which is unusual for him. I think the Eagles were unhappy enough with the OLB's to keep him on the field. I look for them to upgrade OLB in the offseason, which would decrease Trotter's 3rd down performance.

If rookies are being put into consideration without yet knowing where they are, what about A. Brooks? A true MLB at about 250 lbs with great athleticism. Played the 3-4 in college, but do not know if that is necessarily good or bad for him going to the next level. Should be a 1st round pick. So, when's he come into play?

Users who are viewing this thread