What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] LB #33 (1 Viewer)

LB #33

• Morlon Greenwood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kailee Wong

• Adalius Thomas

• Ian Gold

• Abdul Hodge®

• Danny Clark

• Angelo Crowell

• Mike Vrabel

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.1. Jonathan Vilma2t. Mike Peterson2t. Keith Bullock4. Brian Urlacher5. Nick Barnett6. Odell Thurman7t. Lofa Tatupu7t. Antonio Pierce9. Ray Lewis10. Andra Davis11. Donnie Edwards12. London Fletcher13. Zach Thomas14. Shawne Merriman15. Demorrio Williams16. Takeo Spikes17. Derrick Johnson18. Lance Briggs19. Cato June20. Keith Brooking21. Dan Morgan22. AJ Hawk®23t. Karlos Dansby23t. Kirk Morrison25. Jeremiah Trotter26. Lemar Marshall27. James Farrior28. Gary Brackett29. Will Witherspoon30. Kawika Mitchell31. Derrick Brooks32. Marcus WashingtonWho's #33?(notes: EJ Henderson*, Tedy Bruschi, Quarles, Derek Smith, Tinoisamoa, Vrabel, Foote, Jeff Ulbrich, Channing Crowder, Lavar Arrington, Daryl Smith added soon)*Removed for a bit for getting 0 votes.Final results:Morlon Greenwood [ 8 ] [28.57%] Kailee Wong [ 4 ] [14.29%] Adalius Thomas [ 1 ] [3.57%] Ian Gold [ 5 ] [17.86%] Abdul Hodge® [ 0 ] [0.00%] Danny Clark [ 4 ] [14.29%] Angelo Crowell [ 2 ] [7.14%] Mike Vrabel [ 3 ] [10.71%] Other [ 1 ] [3.57%] Greenwood wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I'd vote for him yet, but when does Edgerton Hartwell get on this poll?
Hard to say - he got waived in one of my Zealots leagues after the injury (I picked him up). He wasn't doing that well even before he got hurt because he wasn't in on 3rd downs.It's a good question, though - I'll add him if people want him on the list.

Danny Clark. He'll be 29 years old when the year starts and put up these numbers the past 2 years:2004: 99 solos, 31 asst, 2 sacks, 5 PD, 1 FF2005: 82 solos, 31 asst, 1 sack, 7 PDPretty solid.Eric Barton probably needs to be added soon too. He's about the same age and had 3 very solid seasons before losing most of 2005 to injury.

Danny Clark. He'll be 29 years old when the year starts and put up these numbers the past 2 years:

2004: 99 solos, 31 asst, 2 sacks, 5 PD, 1 FF

2005: 82 solos, 31 asst, 1 sack, 7 PD

Pretty solid.

Eric Barton probably needs to be added soon too. He's about the same age and had 3 very solid seasons before losing most of 2005 to injury.
First of all, I can't believe Greenwood was slotted before Wong. When both were in there, Wong put up the better numbers. Second, Danny Clark is right there with solid numbers again.

Third, Barton has to be added as a choice for the next vote, not that I want to bring it to the attention of anybody that I'm competing against.

... I can't believe Greenwood was slotted before Wong. When both were in there, Wong put up the better numbers.
This is true, but what is Wong's injury status? If the Texans go 4-3, who stays in the middle?BTW, I don't know the answer to either of these Qs ... but it cuts against both Greenwood and Wong (esp. w/ injury) IMHO. I am going Clark last couple of rounds ...

Users who are viewing this thread