What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty League IDP (1 Viewer)

LCarlson40

Footballguy
:thumbup: Dynasty League looking to add a active owner. We have a great group of owners . Players you draft you keep , this is a great opertunity to join a very fun league . Before I go any further please come look at our league site then get back to me if you are intereted and want more info . The cost of the league is $20 per team , we have awesome awards . The league is 12 owners , each team has 25 player and 2 IR . Now is a great time to start , come take a look ! If you have any question please send me an email all be more then happy to answer any questions . :wall:

http://www41.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/63678

Commishioners E-mail --> LCarlson40@aol.com

i know i talked to ya about joining and i was alittle unsure..but after lookin at it further,i would like to join

Larry , I'm still waiting for a refund of my league fees for this league. Please pay my paypal account the $20 sometime today.

Smizzy said:
Larry , I'm still waiting for a refund of my league fees for this league. Please pay my paypal account the $20 sometime today.
What was your reason for quitting?

Users who are viewing this thread