What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty league: Would you do this trade? (1 Viewer)

ejchoi

Footballguy
In a 16-team dynasty league, we start 3 WRs and CBs and Safeties.

I have been offered Nick Collins, Terrence Newman, and a 2nd round rookie pick for Mark Clayton.

My WRs are Torry Holt, Anquan Boldin, Clayton, Keyshawn Johnson, Samie Parker, Vincent Jackson, and Bryant Johnson.

I am in need of CBs and Safeties but could get them in FA or in the rookie draft. Should I accept?

In a 16-team dynasty league, we start 3 WRs and CBs and Safeties.

I have been offered Nick Collins, Terrence Newman, and a 2nd round rookie pick for Mark Clayton.

My WRs are Torry Holt, Anquan Boldin, Clayton, Keyshawn Johnson, Samie Parker, Vincent Jackson, and Bryant Johnson.

I am in need of CBs and Safeties but could get them in FA or in the rookie draft. Should I accept?
I would say yes ... that is a pretty good package for Clayton.

I would not do it... the DB's are not worth starting... and if your starting them, your in real trouble.... not a good draft year for WR's... how high is the 2nd round pick? Get the 2nd and something else (WR w/potential) for Clayton... my .02 cents worth....

I just obtained Mark Clayton myself so take this advice from the perspective of somebody who's high on him ... I wouldn't do the deal. The D-Backs mentioned are throwaways that can be replaced via the waiver wire with very little falloff. In a 16 team dynasty league a 2nd round pick has a fairly wide range of value. Personally I'd sit tight with Clayton. He was starting to come on at the tail end of the year.

I would pass on that deal. The Collins and Newman might be marginally better than players you will find on the wavier wire. Clayton was 1st round pick in Dynasty leagues last year so why would you giving him up for a second this year. I would look for a better offer.

Users who are viewing this thread