What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Mariota Assessment (1 Viewer)

Hawksnest29

Footballguy
32 team dynasty league with salary cap and years. At the bottom of my post is a link to my team (Panthers)

What are are your thoughts about Mariota as a dynasty qb? Everything I’ve seen says he’s a top 10 dynasty QB, but my eyes are telling me he’s not. Is he a top 10 QB? I have owners who have Cousins and Garoppolo who are willing to potentially swap qbs. Should I explore cousins/garoppolo or hold onto Mariota? Garoppolo ($1/1yr) is cheap while cousins ($7.5/3yr) is more expensive.  Mariota is $3/2yr. You can also extend players.

http://cantondynastyleague.proboards.com/thread/51/carolina-panthers-roster

If you could really swap him out for Cousins or Jimmy G I'd do it. I can't believe that anyone would actually trade for Mariota right now though.

Person who has Garoppolo wants an arm and a leg. Person with Cousins wants Mariota + my 2019 1st rd rookie pick, which has been in the late 20’s the last couple of years. Should I pull the trigger for Cousins or just hold tight with Mariota and hope he gets better? Appreciate everyone’s input!

Users who are viewing this thread