What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] Other than the Zealots (1 Viewer)

Dope

Footballguy
There was the one for BAFL in the Zealots post, but I haven't really been able to find a good place for others.

Anyone have any links?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was the one for BAFL in the Zealots post, but I haven't really been able to find a good place for others.

Anyone have any links?

Thanks.
Dynasty Wars III
Thank you sir.Anyway of looking this up at MFL?
The link works for me ... I am not sure what you are asking ...
No the link works fine for me too.I meant is there a way to go to www.myfantasyleague.com and find drafts going on right now via some kind of search or something....so that I could find a mother load.

No the link works fine for me too.

I meant is there a way to go to www.myfantasyleague.com and find drafts going on right now via some kind of search or something....so that I could find a mother load.
No, though I know it's been suggested to them. The problem is the site is fully customizable, so it might be tough to create a proper search feature.

probably not too many going on right now

I'll be launching 3 dynasty drafts Sat 4/29 (Misfit and Outlaws Xtreme FFL's), once the NFL starts drafting---I'm sure several will start w/in a week of the draft...for scoring, we'll use:

0 ppr/RB's

1 ppr/WR's

2 ppr/TE's

just to spice things up!

Just reposting the BAFL Link here so people don't have to look it up:

BAFL Draft (Initial Dynasty)

There is a little twist in the scoring to make TEs more valuable (2ppr) and some differences in IDP scoring between positions. Also has 1 ppr for WR, 0 ppr for RB.

Initial 16-team dynasty with a few IDP positions...

All TDs are 6 pts and no PPR. No TE required, but you can start one as a WR.

MFL Draft Order

probably not too many going on right now

I'll be launching 3 dynasty drafts Sat 4/29 (Misfit and Outlaws Xtreme FFL's), once the NFL starts drafting---I'm sure several will start w/in a week of the draft...for scoring, we'll use:

0 ppr/RB's

1 ppr/WR's

2 ppr/TE's

just to spice things up!
Let me know if you need anyone ravnz. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread