What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty PPR SF: Diggs for Trubisky plus (1 Viewer)

gabes1919

Footballguy
PPR SF with 6pt TDs with deep rosters, currently in tank mode and locked in to a top 2 pick depending on next week's results. Trubisky owner is interested in my Diggs. I offered Diggs for Trubisky and Aaron Jones, shot down immediately. Said too much and doesn't want to trade Jones, is open to trading Trubisky. Was thinking of coming back with Diggs for Trubisky and Pettis. Other possible pieces from him include Dion Lewis and Ito Smith. Thoughts?

Additional info includes I have a top 2 and a top 6 pick this coming year plus two 2nds. Was thinking that because of the strength of the WRs and relative weakness of QBs in the upcoming class, this might be a good move. My roster below:

QB: Luck, Mayfield, Alex Smith, Brissett, Beathard, Taysom Hill

RB: Guice, Blount, Royce Freeman, Alfred Blue, Nyheim Hines, Prosise, Corey Grant, Jamaal Williams, Jaylen Samuels, Chris Warren

WR: Adams, Diggs, Cobb, Tyrell Williams, Moncrief, Robby Anderson, Gallup, Rishard Higgins, Maurice Harris, Jake Kumerow, Seth Roberts, Deon Cain, Marqise Lee, Kendrick Bourne

TE: OJ Howard, Higbee, Everett

Appreciate the responses. I hadn't offered yet and the guy came to me with the offer I was thinking about plus his 3rd. I'm souring on it more and more with our opinions. I feel that Trubisky may be the more valuable piece next year but Diggs won't be far behind (unless there's an injury). I don't know if it's worth trying to flip Trubisky compared to just having Diggs.

Appreciate the responses. I hadn't offered yet and the guy came to me with the offer I was thinking about plus his 3rd. I'm souring on it more and more with our opinions. I feel that Trubisky may be the more valuable piece next year but Diggs won't be far behind (unless there's an injury). I don't know if it's worth trying to flip Trubisky compared to just having Diggs.
In a superflex Trubisky will have increased value but it is always risky making a deal for a player that you just intend to flip.  Unless you already have the follow on deal in place with an owner you can trust I never make a trade just to flip a guy.  It is kind of obvious if you shop a guy immediately after acquiring him and you have kind of set the price tag so everyone has a benchmark that they will usually fall way under.  It's just playing with fire. 

In a superflex Trubisky will have increased value but it is always risky making a deal for a player that you just intend to flip.  Unless you already have the follow on deal in place with an owner you can trust I never make a trade just to flip a guy.  It is kind of obvious if you shop a guy immediately after acquiring him and you have kind of set the price tag so everyone has a benchmark that they will usually fall way under.  It's just playing with fire. 
I’m not looking for an immediate flip, I’m out this year anyway and looking to next season. It was more about trying to get value going into the offseason, especially with us looking at a weak QB draft class

Users who are viewing this thread