What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty/Redraft RB, Rodney Anderson declares for the 2019 NFL Draft. (1 Viewer)

It is what it is.  This guy just isn't going to be a professional football player.  I don't remember when I've seen a player have so many devastating injuries at this point in his football career. 

Last edited by a moderator:
RODNEY ANDERSONRB, CINCINNATI BENGALS

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the Bengals believe sixth-round RB Rodney Anderson suffered a torn ACL in Thursday's preseason finale.

Just brutal. Anderson tore his ACL two games into his final season at Oklahoma last year. He made his preseason debut last week after being activated from the NFI list, impressed in that exhibition, and then tore his ACL again last night. Anderson will rehab again this year and look to get back in time for camp next year. Back-to-back ACL tears on the same knee sounds like an NFL death sentence for a running back.

SOURCE: Tom Pelissero on Twitter

Aug 30, 2019, 12:05 PM ET

Really disappointing. What an immense talent.

The interesting thing for me is his knee was the least of my concerns. ACL recoveries are usually routine now.

Just have to hope Rodney can come back from this.

Rodney Anderson (knee) is hoping to return in mid-August.

Anderson spent his entire rookie season recovering from a torn ACL. He'll be brought along slowly coming off his second knee surgery in the last two years. With Giovani Bernard a potential cap casualty, Anderson is in the mix for a spot behind Joe Mixon.

SOURCE: bengals.com

Mar 8, 2020, 11:16 AM ET

Bengals placed RB Rodney Anderson on the active/PUP list.

Anderson is well off the radar in standard-sized leagues, but he's a threat to Giovani Bernard as the clear-cut No. 2 option behind Joe Mixon. Anderson is still returning from his torn ACL and is hoping to be active mid-August. If not, Anderson is at risk of being placed on the reserve/PUP list which would keep him sidelined for six games.

RELATED: 

Giovani Bernard

SOURCE: Jay Morrison on Twitter

Jul 29, 2020, 6:03 PM ET

Users who are viewing this thread