What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] Rookie #14 (1 Viewer)

Who is the #14 rookie?

• Maurice Drew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome Harrison

• Mercedes Lewis

• Dontrelle Moore

• Jerious Norwood

• Demetrius Williams

• Other

• Total voters
Gotta go with Jerious Norwood here. We'll find out this week but I just don't believe Maurice Drew is 5'8".
Anyone have a highlight reel on this kid? I can't seem to find one- never seen him play- and Detroyer's continuous love for him has got me curious.

Gotta go with Jerious Norwood here. We'll find out this week but I just don't believe Maurice Drew is 5'8".
Anyone have a highlight reel on this kid? I can't seem to find one- never seen him play- and Detroyer's continuous love for him has got me curious.
Check the Sinorice Moss thread. Bloom posted it.Drew

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.

Voted Drew and look:

Maurice Drew [ 5 ] ** [31.25%]

Jerome Harrison [ 1 ] ** [6.25%]

Mercedes Lewis [ 5 ] ** [31.25%]

Dontrelle Moore [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Jerious Norwood [ 5 ] ** [31.25%]

Demetrius Williams [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Other [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Total Votes: 16

I'd say that there's some indecision here....

Wow.

Voted Drew and look:

Maurice Drew [ 5 ] ** [31.25%]

Jerome Harrison [ 1 ] ** [6.25%]

Mercedes Lewis [ 5 ] ** [31.25%]

Dontrelle Moore [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Jerious Norwood [ 5 ] ** [31.25%]

Demetrius Williams [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Other [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Total Votes: 16

I'd say that there's some indecision here....
:popcorn: Voted Lewis:

Maurice Drew [ 6 ] [31.58%]

Mercedes Lewis [ 6 ] [31.58%]

Jerious Norwood [ 6 ] [31.58%]

voted for Drew. This should help everyone see how tough that 10-15 area is to slot. Also, DonTrell Moore has no business being here - i would say the next tier would be guys like Byrd, Stovall, and any number of 2nd tier WRs.

I do see a highlight reel link on that page, but it is requiring a user ID/password to run the highlight(?)

I do see a highlight reel link on that page, but it is requiring a user ID/password to run the highlight(?)
click on the picture that says 2005 highlight video underneath it.

Patoons was asking for a Jerious Norwood highlight reel.

sorry about the mixup. i dont know of one out there right now.

sorry about the mixup. i dont know of one out there right now.
That's part of the reason he is ranked so low. Played for poor Mississippi State teams, but I also voted Norwood. Hope that he is a third or fourth rounder that has a chance to play in his rookie season.

voted for Drew. This should help everyone see how tough that 10-15 area is to slot. Also, DonTrell Moore has no business being here - i would say the next tier would be guys like Byrd, Stovall, and any number of 2nd tier WRs.
I voted Drew as well, but I think it would be a mistake to pass on one of the big three WR's (Holmes, Jackson and Moss) for one of these 2nd tier RB's (Calhoun, Addai, Drew). I like Addai the best after the top four RBs, but I need to see him do well at the combine before I move him up. Nice to see Vernon Davis up there, he's a freak that reminds me of Gates with those big mitts of his.

:blackdot:

I like Harrison here. Lewis an any other highly drafted TE will be a possibility here as well after the draft.

Poll closed

Maurice Drew [ 25 ] [43.10%]

Jerome Harrison [ 3 ] [5.17%]

Mercedes Lewis [ 16 ] [27.59%]

Dontrelle Moore [ 2 ] [3.45%]

Jerious Norwood [ 9 ] [15.52%]

Demetrius Williams [ 3 ] [5.17%]

Other [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Users who are viewing this thread