What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty starting up at CBS Sportsline (1 Viewer)

spizzletrunk

Footballguy
Still some openings 1st year Dynasty League - Don't pay until you feel safe! Start with a fresh roster and then keep your players from year to year!

Everyone must be waiting for Brett Favre to come out of retirement first!

Owners needed for a first year Dynasty at CBS Sportsline. Entry $45 USA or 50$ CANADIAN. You don't pay until you feel safe! Please feel free to ask me for a copy of the rules and scoring. This will be a straight up Dynasty League meaning you keep your roster from year to year (unless a league vote of 100%moves it to a Cap League). 10 teams will be in the league right now and you keep everyone up to the roster max. With 10 teams the league will be deep in talent so more fun for everyone. After the League draft there may be a rookie draft before the season.

Still a couple of openings.

PM, or email me at spizzletrunk@hotmail.com with Fake Jersey Dynasty in the subject line, or post below. I will be checking my messages every morning before lunch. I will answer any questions put forth and I will have some questions for you as well if you intend to join. If you like to complain a lot then please don't think about joining this league. Thanks.

Jeff Spizzletrunk

Fake Jersey Dynasty League Commish.

P.S. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread