What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Startup - Need 6 More - MFL, LeagueSafe, 32 Teams, 2-Copy, SF, IDP, $100 (1 Viewer)

nfl24x7x365

Footballguy
Looking for experienced, dedicated owners to join a new dynasty startup. The format is superflex, True-Position based IDP with balanced scoring, 22 starters (11 off, 11 def), 53 player roster, taxi squads, IR, dual player copy.

100% payouts, LeagueSafe majority vote. Must pay first two years in advance, with future fees due every March. We will always be paid 2 years in advance in order to protect the ongoing stability of the league. Details available in section 2 of the bylaws.

We will hold two separate drafts this inaugural season…first a veteran-only startup, followed by a rookie draft later in the off-season. The startup will begin as soon as the league is full. It will be a slow draft with a 4 hour timer.

GroupMe will be used for league communications.

Email nfl24x7x365@gmail.com if interested

So the order for the vet and rookie draft would be the same?
I understand doing derby style for the vet draft but wonder how the rookie draft will be determined (where derby wouldn't make sense)
Sorry for the confusion

Thanks. I meant the draft order for the inaugural rookie draft
Sorry , just realized what you were asking. The inaugural ROOKIE draft order will be determined using rookie pick packages that are selected during the startup draft. Each owner will be required to draft one, and only one, package. The sooner you decide to pick a package, the earlier the slot will be in the rookie draft.

So the order for the vet and rookie draft would be the same?
I understand doing derby style for the vet draft but wonder how the rookie draft will be determined (where derby wouldn't make sense)
Sorry for the confusion
Sorry , just realized what you were asking. The inaugural ROOKIE draft order will be determined using rookie pick packages that are selected during the startup draft. Each owner will be required to draft one, and only one, package. The sooner you decide to pick a package, the earlier the slot will be in the rookie draft.

Users who are viewing this thread