What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Startup Superflex 2 QB Trade (1 Viewer)

duffjohnson

Footballguy
What value is a good return for the 5th overall pick in this league format? Thinking about trading down to gain some assets, and am happy not having one of the top 5 to 6 QBs

It will probably also depend on who is there at the pick and how other teams value players.  Assuming Allen, Mahomes, and Herbert go 1-3, they will still either get their top RB (JT), top WR (JC or JJ) or great QB (JB, LJ, KM).  Are you looking to trade back in the first or trade out of it entirely?  Are you looking to compete this year and pick up a bunch of picks in the 3rd, 4th, 5th, or looking to add 2023 assets to compete next year?  I basically check around with everyone and see where you get the most value and let that guide my strategy, but it's led me into going productive struggle in the first year of my three dynasty startups (1) and dispersals (2).

I usually check out some (free) trade calculators or player value sites to get some different opinions:

Keep Trade Cut

Fantasy Pros Trade Value Charts

Dynasty Process Trade Calculator

Users who are viewing this thread