What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty startup w/1 spot left | 12 Team | League Tycoon | Contract | Cap | SF | IDP | $10 (1 Viewer)

Mahlalie

Footballguy
Roster: 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 2 W/R/T, 1 Q/W/R/T, 1 K, 2 DL, 4 LB, 4 DB, 1 DL/LB/DB, 21 BENCH, 5 PS, 2 IR

This is a startup dynasty/salary cap/contract league on the League Tycoon platform. Passing scoring is pretty much SFB scoring. It's half PPR to start, but I plan to swap that for half PP1D when the platform supports it. IDP scoring leans more big play and is more or less balanced with offensive scoring. Four of the top ten non-QBs would have been pass rushers last season under this scoring.

This is not a money/prize league at this time although I am open to making it a payout/trophy league some time in the future. The $9.99 is paid directly to the platform as an annual team activation fee, and activation will be required before the startup auction.

Initial auction will be a slow auction, and I'm aiming to start it May 15th.

League charter (with a document outline for easier navigation): https://docs.google.com/document/d/19w5fEXM3TD1hlmRsNLoCBaPGnTj2le5OmXSBUbm0zYs/edit?usp=drivesdk

Let me know if you're interested or have questions. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread