What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade-Cam Akers (1 Viewer)

Bald Bull

Footballguy
Do I trade my late 2023 1st Round pick for Cam Akers? My core roster is solid and this my put me over, but obviously I have concerns.

My core:
QB: Rodgers and Winston
RB: Ekeler and Mixon
WR: Diggs, Tee Higgins, Renfrow, Elijah Moore
TE: Schultz

WHIR

Dynasty? Keeper? Number of teams? starting requirements? what is the rest of your team's roster? Are you confident as the "late" pick?

Dynasty? Keeper? Number of teams? starting requirements? what is the rest of your team's roster? Are you confident as the "late" pick?

Dynasty. 14 teams. You only have to start one RB, but can start up to 3. I put up the core of my team. Others include Irv Smith, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Garrett Wilson, Gerald Everett and other guys on Taxi. You're right can't be sure that the pick will be a late pick, my team has one of the top four rosters. With 14 teams and deep benches, rosters are pretty thin.

how can you be sure late pick? Personally not on the Akers train and next years draft is looking stacked so would pass.
You're right can't be sure that the pick will be a late pick, my team has one of the top four rosters. With 14 teams and deep benches, rosters are pretty thin. Exactly, I know next year's draft is supposed to be really strong, so I'm on the fence. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread