What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade for Justin Herbert (1 Viewer)

Long Ball Larry

Footballguy
14 team league, PPR, QB, RB, WR, WR, TE 4 Flex (not SuperFlex)

QB is Mayfield.

RB - Taylor, Chubb, Swift, Kamara

WR - Lamb, Evans, Pittman, Aiyuk

TE - Kittle

Was offered Herbert for Pittman + Swift. Obviously I need a QB upgrade, but that seems like too much. Which 1 RB/WR would you say is most equal value for Herbert? Currently thinking Kamara for Herbert.

He won't take Kamara for him. Too many questions. I'd offer either Swift or Pittman plus a 2nd. Both is definitely too much to me.

This for me as well. If you could somehow swing Kamara + Aiyuk, awesome. However, I doubt he goes for that either.

Offer 1 or the other + a pick and see what he says.

What other QB’s are out there to get as an upgrade without trading too?

Take a look at mine if you have a chance:

Too much for a 1QB league even with 14 teams. But without knowing the QB landscape (who is available) it may be hard to really know how your league values QB's.

He won't take Kamara for him. Too many questions. I'd offer either Swift or Pittman plus a 2nd. Both is definitely too much to me.

This for me as well. If you could somehow swing Kamara + Aiyuk, awesome. However, I doubt he goes for that either.

Offer 1 or the other + a pick and see what he says.

What other QB’s are out there to get as an upgrade without trading too?

Take a look at mine if you have a chance:

After some back and forth, we settled on kamara+aiyuk for Herbert

I don’t pick until like pick 100 something due to all my keepers, so getting a serviceable qb will probably be tough. Only viable options are carr, zach Wilson and Trevor lawrence (somehow). After that, it’s Goff, mariota, Pittsburgh qbs, Seattle qbs, etc.

Still seems like a lot to give up in a 1 QB league
You might be right, but I am not sure aiyuk can ever really be that consistent in shanny’s system and kamara is getting older and of course also facing the legal issues and that team is probably trending downward.

I don’t feel great about it, but I feel like I got the best individual asset.

You might be right, but I am not sure aiyuk can ever really be that consistent in shanny’s system and kamara is getting older and of course also facing the legal issues and that team is probably trending downward.

What's the keeper situation? If you want to keep him, what do you give up?

What's the keeper situation? If you want to keep him, what do you give up?
Just lose a draft pick for each player you keep. No specific round values for any players

That was stiff for a 1 QB league. But enjoy Herbert! He's awesome and seems to surpass his billing at every step along the way.

14 team league, PPR, QB, RB, WR, WR, TE 4 Flex (not SuperFlex)

QB is Mayfield.

RB - Taylor, Chubb, Swift, Kamara

WR - Lamb, Evans, Pittman, Aiyuk

TE - Kittle

Was offered Herbert for Pittman + Swift. Obviously I need a QB upgrade, but that seems like too much. Which 1 RB/WR would you say is most equal value for Herbert? Currently thinking Kamara for Herbert.
id just start the season honestly. your team seems insanely deep and talented for a 14 team league. maybe baker will end up being totally fine.

oops i see trade is already done. (i like to respond without reading anyone elses responses in order to not be biased). i actually dont mind the trade for you. kinda surprised you did it before you saw what you could get in the draft but maybe you had to?

i get your point about aiyuk. he may not ever end up being consistent but i imagine hes an every week autostart in a 14 team ppr with 4 flex spots. so, in that sense id probably not really factor that part in.

Users who are viewing this thread