What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty...trade my 1.04 for Darnell Mooney? (1 Viewer)

Klew916

Footballguy
Should I trade my 4th pick for Darnell Mooney in my dynasty league? I want Drake London but when asking around, seems he won't be available by 4th pick. 

I would think you could get a better return than Mooney for 1.04.  I think Mooney is a nice upside player to target but that is an overpay at this point to get him.  If you really want out of that spot I would look to trade it while on the clock and see what comes in for offers.  

I would think you could get a better return than Mooney for 1.04.  I think Mooney is a nice upside player to target but that is an overpay at this point to get him.  If you really want out of that spot I would look to trade it while on the clock and see what comes in for offers.  

Thanks Gally. No one else has shown interest yet. At this point I'm wondering if Mooney is better option than what I can get at 4th pick...Olave, Burks, Williams? I only need a wr

Thanks Gally. No one else has shown interest yet. At this point I'm wondering if Mooney is better option than what I can get at 4th pick...Olave, Burks, Williams? I only need a wr
He is likely better in the short term (if you believe Fields can get him the ball).  Not so sure that is true over the long term.  So it depends what you are looking for.  You kind of know what Mooney is at this point.  I would say the upside of those three you listed would be higher but they haven't shown they can do it at the NFL level so there is that risk.  

Keep the 1.04, at the very least until it is on the clock.  I like Mooney but I like the top 4 players better and I bet someone else in your league will too if you still want to trade at that point.

I'd keep the pick. Mooney has played well, but I don't think he's got the upside that Wilson, London, Olave or Williams

Keep the 1.04.
Bear's brought in a new GM, Head Coach and OC. There is no way of knowing what they see in Darnell Mooney yet. Mooney has been impressive, but you should be able to trade the 1.04 for a much more proven player.

Users who are viewing this thread