What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade Offered (1 Viewer)

wlwiles

Footballguy
In a 12 team dynasty, start 1QB/3WR/2RB/1TE/1F

I have Watson, Dak, Baker at QB.
I have Mike Thomas, Tyler Lockett, Anthony Miller, Mike Williams, Corey Davis, Alshon Jeffery, and Miles Boykin at WR. 

I was offered either Diggs or Marvin Jones for either Watson or Dak. I feel like it’s a cheap offer, but I’m considering it for the WR help because after MT and Lockett I’ve got a whole lot of meh.  But is Diggs in the Buffalo offense a reliable WR3? I’m leaning Marvin...

I’ve got the 11th pick in our upcoming rookie/FA draft (non-snaking so 11th each round for 5 rounds) and the other guy has the 4th.  Would swapping 2nds be enough of a counter offer?  

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't make that deal.  Diggs and Jones are too inconsistent to trust.  I think you can get better and there are a lot of good WR talent in the rookie draft to help you out.

ETA:  you can make that trade at any time.  No rush to do it now.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in agreement with Gally, I would pass on this offer.  Who is on your league's free agent list of WRs...?

I wouldn't make that deal.  Diggs and Jones are too inconsistent to trust.  I think you can get better and there are a lot of good WR talent in the rookie draft to help you out.

ETA:  you can make that trade at any time.  No rush to do it now.  
Thanks Gally.  Can always count on you in here for advice. What about countering with Sutton or Metcalf instead?  Maybe not Metcalf since I have Lockett already...

I am in agreement with Gally, I would pass on this offer.  Who is on your league's free agent list of WRs...?
We haven’t had our rookie draft yet, but Bisi Johnson/Ted Ginn/MVS/Demarcus Robinson are the level of WRs on the wire 

As Gally states, you should be able to find a solid rookie WR to help you out.  I would look to trade Baker for a WR.  

Thanks Gally.  Can always count on you in here for advice. What about countering with Sutton or Metcalf instead?  Maybe not Metcalf since I have Lockett already...
I like Metcalf a lot better than Sutton because of the QB but understand the hesitancy with having Lockett.  

I think you may get more value if you wait a bit into the season than rushing to a deal right now.  

I alao like the idea of trading Baker instead.  Offer up Baker for Diggs or Jones.  See if he bites.

As Gally states, you should be able to find a solid rookie WR to help you out.  I would look to trade Baker for a WR.  

Gally said:
I like Metcalf a lot better than Sutton because of the QB but understand the hesitancy with having Lockett.  

I think you may get more value if you wait a bit into the season than rushing to a deal right now.  

I alao like the idea of trading Baker instead.  Offer up Baker for Diggs or Jones.  See if he bites.
I offered Baker for Marvin Jones but no dice, he wanted no part of Baker.  He's got Goff as his starter so only interested in Watson or Dak.  I'll hang on for now and see how the rookie draft goes first.  Thanks guys

I would hold tight, don't rush into a bad deal.  You have a stud #1 & good #2.  you just need decent #3 w/your wr's & if Goff starts bad, even more power comes to you

Users who are viewing this thread