What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Trade or Keep Aiyuk? (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Dynasty .. Standard Scoring

I have a team interested in Aiyuk and don't see anything that interests me. So far he has offered Claypool or Meyers, both of which I have rejected. I doubt he trades either London or Pickens. Let me know if you see a deal:

My team:
Mahomes, Hurts
CMC, Chubb, AJones, Montgomery, Hunt, Pollard, Herbert, Hubbard
Higgins, Hopkins, DJohnson, Aiyuk, Hollywood Brown, APierce
Kelce, Kmet
Tucker
Buffalo

His team:
Stafford, Carr
Jacobs, CEH
ARII, Lazard, JuJu, Landry, McKenzie, Claypool, Jakobi Meyers, Parker, London, Pickens, Peoples-Jones, ZJones
Waller, Knox

Do you have any interests in draft picks for next year? I would target JuJu if he is not willing to let go of London or Pickens. Maybe you can package Hopkins and Aiyuk for JuJu and McKenzie. McKenzie will surprise a lot of folks and he will be the Slot WR for the Bills.....

I'd revisit Meyers + a draft pick if you think you can get it. Personally I'm low on SF wrs, the talent is phenomenal but it's still a run first bully ball offense with a rushing QB and that seems unlikely to change

Looks like it will have to be a package of picks to get a deal done as player for player doesn't seem like a match. I might look to add a pick to get back PIckens or London and see what he says it will take or if it is a non-starter

Maybe just keep Aiyuk. 3rd year WR, had a good 2021 second half. Is there any reason you really want to cut bait?

Your roster looked stacked as hell. Can you trade for next year draft picks?

disclaimer: I've never played dynasty league. Limited keeper leagues, yes, but not dynasty.

I like Aiyuk, but if you can get Pickens straight up or London (think you would have to add a pick)... otherwise, I am hanging onto Aiyuk

Maybe just keep Aiyuk. 3rd year WR, had a good 2021 second half. Is there any reason you really want to cut bait?

Your roster looked stacked as hell. Can you trade for next year draft picks?
I agree. Either keep him or trade him for a quality draft pick(s). Kelce won't be around much longer but I don't see the point of pursuing a 2nd in a trade like this, and barring him willing to part with London/Pickens, I can't see how else a trade with this team can help you.

Do you have any interests in draft picks for next year? I would target JuJu if he is not willing to let go of London or Pickens. Maybe you can package Hopkins and Aiyuk for JuJu and McKenzie. McKenzie will surprise a lot of folks and he will be the Slot WR for the Bills.....
He has offered JuJu straight up for Aiyuk. That to me is a lateral move and like Aiyuk a little more.

I will try adding Nuk and see if I can get London. Doubt it, but worse that can happen is he says not. I would go for McKenzie and JJ but don't have a single drop to make a 2 for 1 deal.

Users who are viewing this thread