What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade Question (1 Viewer)

fooserman55

Footballguy
I just drafted in a startup dynasty league and was offered a trade. I would send D'Andre Swift in return for Breece Hall and Courtland Sutton. I would end up cutting Jamison Crowder to make my roster limit. Hall and Sutton (replacing Skyy Moore) would both be starters on my current roster. Projections show a slight drop in scoring, but I realize they are just guesses at this stage. Make the trade?

I’d jump all over that. Swift and Hall are pretty close in value, so this is almost a free Sutton, who I think will only increase in value this season.

CBS has Hall ranked over Swift. Not many do though.  I think it's decently close but lean towards the Hall/Sutton side if you're a believer in Hall and Sutton.  Sutton has a pretty high projected range...people seem to think he's either the clear WR1 in Denver or a distant second.

If you believe in Hall or if you don't believe in Swift then do it.  It really boils down to that.

For me I would take the Hall side. 

Users who are viewing this thread