What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade (1 Viewer)

3quinox825

Footballguy
14 team PPR dynasty. Would you trade Johnathon Taylor for David Montgomery and this years 1.02?

Last edited by a moderator:
14 team PPR dynasty. Would you trade Johnathon Taylor for David Montgomery and this years 1.02?
No....JT is literally the #1 Dynasty RB asset. You would most likely get Walker to pair with Montgomery. I'd pass on that. If it was when they were on the clock and it was Monty annd Hall, then it's closer but still no. I tried to trade the 1.01 and 1.04 for JT and was told a hard no. 

No way I trade Tahlor for that package.  Monty is fine but new coach and front office may change some things.  I don't care for the 1.02 after the landing spots from the NFL draft.  Just no sure thing.

Add me to the no list.  Taylor is worth much more than that.

For the sake of argument, why would you even entertain the offer?  Are you not as high on Taylor as most are?  Or really high on Montgomery?  Or feel there is a can't-miss talent for you at the 1.02?

Users who are viewing this thread