What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: What to get for Bell? (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team Dynasty Standard Scoring .. No PPR .. Start 1 qb, 1rb, 1 wr, 1 te, 2 flex (rb,wr,te) 1 k 1 d

I have started out the year 4-0 thanks to a couple close wins. Team that would like Bell is 1-3, but I have no clue what the worh of Bell is at the moment? Do I ask for Mixon? Aging Brown? Anything else you see that I should offer?

My team(1 - 2019 1st Round Rookie Pick; 3 - 2019 2nd Round Rookie Picks):

Mahomes, Watson, Trubisky

Bell, DJ, Freeman, Clement

Hopkins, KAllen, Thielen, JBrown, Hogan, Doctson, TWilliams

Kelce, Kittle

Tucker, Elliot

Denver

His team(1 - 2019 1st Round Rookie Pick; 1 - 2019 2nd Round Rookie Picks):

Rodgers, Goff

Mixon, Conner, APeterson, DForeman, Montgomery

ABrown, Adams, ACallaway, JNelson, DParker, DedeWestbrook, Enunwa, TreSmith

Graham, Reed

Prater, Zeurlein

Cleveland

Thanks for any thoughts you may have! Will respond to yours.

I don't have much Dynasty experience, but if I was in this position I think I would just hold Bell. 

You're 4-0 and can afford to get to his return in week 8 of this season. After that, he should be a top 10 back wherever he signs for 2019, and your team seems set up to win now. 

If you did move him, I think Mixon is a better option than Brown given your depth at WR and lack of depth at RB, plus Mixon's age. 

Hmmm....I would sell DJ before Bell, but if you sell either (and John Brown) I would try and get Mixon and maybe Davante Adams. It's an aggressive move but helps you long-term and this season.

Hmmm....I would sell DJ before Bell, but if you sell either (and John Brown) I would try and get Mixon and maybe Davante Adams. It's an aggressive move but helps you long-term and this season.
I know for a fact he won't do Bell and Brown for Mixon and Adams

Would just hold onto Bell especially now that he appears to be coming back in a few weeks. Should run like a maniac then trying to get his big contract next year.

I was offered Mixon and ABrown for Bell and Hopkins

Not a bad offer, but think I will stay put.  I tried to see if he wanted KAllen instead of Hopkins but that was a no go.

Users who are viewing this thread