What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: What to make of Ahmad Bradshaw now (1 Viewer)

jp81976

Footballguy
So, everyone is excited about Trent Richardson...I on the other hand am a little bummed I just lost what was going to be a pretty important cog for me in a pretty deep Dynasty league. Most people only have 2 good starting RB, and to have him be a third was a big advantage.

So, now moving forward what do we do with him? He's not old enough to be considered "done". I've held on to much worse running backs than him.

But what are you guys doing with him? this is dynasty now...PPR.

I am considering trying to get the T-Rich owner to trade for him. No clue what is fair value...I'd like to get a 2nd but not holding my breath.

thoughts?

The guy is still a top RB talent and plays on game day so I will hold out hope that he lands in a decent situation. Low risk with a high ceiling IMO,

If he did not produce or missed a lot of time come game day I could see..... but I don't get it.

What was a detractor is now a positive: He's on a 1 year deal. Value is based upon what you think he can do in free agency. Didn't help him much this off-season though.

No value. He was very late to be picked up this year, he may not get picked up at all next year. Journeyman backup at best.

He has no value right now except to. TRich owner. I do believe that he will end up in a better situation next year. This may actually help him get/stay healthy and there is no questioning his talent. Value will be more next offseason....

I hope the Colts trade Bradshaw as they are all in on T Rich. All the guy has done is "produce" and he is the epitome of a complete back- between the tackles runner, receiver out of back field, pass blocker, goal line back, and plays through injuries.

They are not trading Bradshaw

they just built what is arguably the best 1-2 punch at RB in the league.

they just did very well on the road against one of the best def. in the league.

I think the front office is pretty pleased

much less pressure on Luck - more weapons on O - now they can fill smaller holes as they try to advance in the playoffs

They are not trading Bradshaw

they just built what is arguably the best 1-2 punch at RB in the league.

they just did very well on the road against one of the best def. in the league.

I think the front office is pretty pleased

much less pressure on Luck - more weapons on O - now they can fill smaller holes as they try to advance in the playoffs
Yep, and he looked all fired up by the Richardson presence

No Value? Do you guys even watch him play. He runs incredibly hard,can catch,pass block, great on goalline... He would have been borderline RB1 if the team didnt trade for richardson or if richardson gets hurt. And he's a free agent after this year, obviously playing for a starting paycheck next year somewhere. His value obviously dropped since the signing of richardson, but he looks healthy and is a talented RB

Users who are viewing this thread