What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles fans fighting each other caught on tape at the Linc (1 Viewer)

More Browns fun...throwing bottles on the field and delaying a game. Freakin' animals. Thousands of them.

"Officials need to take control of these fans."

"Its ugly".

Fans are so out of control the officials called the game with :48 left.

Those darn Eagles' fans travel don't they.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife's been invited to the Eagles/Giants game with a group of Giants season ticket holders. Can she wear her Eagles jacket or will she be treated like a SF Giants fan at a Dodgers game (you know, beaten into a coma)?

Whats the point of this thread this happens in every stadium.
Yes it does. In fact its prompted the NFL to start requiring anger management classes for fans that are ejected.

“Behaving badly towards other fans, such as fighting, swearing or threatening them, is OK as long as they deserve it.” True or false? Red-blooded, boozed-up football fans would gladly raise a fist in agreement. But the National Football League wants to make it absolutely clear it doesn’t condone such hooliganism.

Fans kicked out of any of eight football stadiums for bad behavior will now have to take a four-hour, $75 online course and pass a 25-question quiz that includes true-or-false questions like the one above. They can take the quiz as many times as they need to pass. Those who don’t comply will not be allowed to reenter the stadium for another game, reported the New York Post. (If they try, they will be trespassing.)

Since AJ Novick Group, a Laguna Beach (Calif.)-based anger management training company, began a pilot program in 2010 with MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., and Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., the Bills, Browns, Colts, Falcons, Giants, Jets, Packers, and Patriots have started requiring unruly fans to take the class. The NFL is recommending the measure to all 32 teams this season.

No mention of the Eagles there. Guess it does happen around the league. But only when its at an Eagles game is it news worthy.

The article about anger management classes in the NFL is actually thread-worthy imo.

ETA: From the same article

Since 2010, several hundred unruly NFL fans have taken the course, but the numbers should grow with more stadiums participating this year. Novick estimates each stadium will send roughly 50 to 100 fans per season.

Each stadium, 9 or 10 fans per game. Each stadium. Guess which one will get a new thread dedicated to though? Or make it on SC highlights?

Eagles fans have such a bad rep the side story this past Thursday was would they boo Andy or would they boo McNabb as his jersey got retired. You can defend the Eagle fans and yourself all you like, but the fans reputation is horrible in Philly. I'm not breaking any news here or am not attempting to, just pointing out that the reputation is well deserved.
And what happened jackass?? BOTH got standing ovations. Now go back to living under your bridge.

Eagles fans have such a bad rep the side story this past Thursday was would they boo Andy or would they boo McNabb as his jersey got retired. You can defend the Eagle fans and yourself all you like, but the fans reputation is horrible in Philly. I'm not breaking any news here or am not attempting to, just pointing out that the reputation is well deserved.
And what happened jackass?? BOTH got standing ovations. Now go back to living under your bridge.
What are the odds? Eagles fans vs. everyone yet again. Posting a recent video of a fight at an NFL stadium on a football message board is trolling, good to know. I would be ashamed and fighting back too if I lived in Philly as fighting is what Philly seems to do. I wouldn't want to have that horrible reputation either.

Ironic the people coming at me, Billy Bats from Philly. Amused to Death a Philly fan. Jah77 near Philly. Insein from Douglassville, PA. Slider from SE PA. Way to not live up to the reputation of wanting to fight but then again I'm being owned. lol

What are the odds? Eagles fans vs. everyone yet again. Posting a recent video of a fight at an NFL stadium on a football message board is trolling, good to know. I would be ashamed and fighting back too if I lived in Philly as fighting is what Philly seems to do. I wouldn't want to have that horrible reputation either.

Ironic the people coming at me, Billy Bats from Philly. Amused to Death a Philly fan. Jah77 near Philly. Insein from Douglassville, PA. Slider from SE PA. Way to not live up to the reputation of wanting to fight but then again I'm being owned. lol
OK so your only intent was to inform the Shark Pool that fights occur at NFL games and you found a recent example? Do you plan to do this weekly when there's a fight in Oakland? Or were you in fact taking a cheap shot at a random city? Or where you taking a cheap shot at Philly specifically? Careful how you answer, because answering in the affirmative to one of those questions will in fact out you as a troll.

Now since you took the time to inform everyone of who lives where and what teams they root for, its only fair that False Start lets us know who his favorite team is. Oh, and for the sake of those keeping track at home, the poster who proclaimed you as 'owned' let us know he in NOT an Eagles fan.

My wife's been invited to the Eagles/Giants game with a group of Giants season ticket holders. Can she wear her Eagles jacket or will she be treated like a SF Giants fan at a Dodgers game (you know, beaten into a coma)?
If you are having problems, have your life insurance premiums paid up, go ahead and have her wear her Eagles jacket. Good luck raising any kids you have on your own.

If you are having problems, have your life insurance premiums paid up, go ahead and have her wear her Eagles jacket. Good luck raising any kids you have on your own.
I like the way you think :thumbup: Maybe suggest some green and white face paint for that added attention....

False Start said:
Billy Bats said:
False Start said:

Ironic the people coming at me, Billy Bats from Philly. Amused to Death a Philly fan. Jah77 near Philly. Insein from

Douglassville, PA. Slider from SE PA. Way to not live up to the reputation of wanting to fight but then again I'm being owned.

lol
:lmao:

So when you get insulted it's safe to assume you just put your tail between your legs and run home to mommy cowering like a little girl? Not surprised. You couldn't survive a day in Philly. Offend one of us, you offend us all.

False Start said:
Billy Bats said:
False Start said:

Ironic the people coming at me, Billy Bats from Philly. Amused to Death a Philly fan. Jah77 near Philly. Insein from

Douglassville, PA. Slider from SE PA. Way to not live up to the reputation of wanting to fight but then again I'm being owned.

lol

I'm sorry. I was wrong to post a video of fans causing a fight at a NFL stadium on a football discussion forum. The Philly fans have a ton of class and this thread has changed my mind and shown me that. I feel ashamed to even insinuate that Philly fans are classless. This has been a demonstration of class from the people who reside in Philly or it's surrounding area. My apologies again. I do not want to anger anyone in Philly, I may be the one in the video next.

I'm sorry. I was wrong to post a video of fans causing a fight at a NFL stadium on a football site. The Philly fans have a ton of class and this thread has changed my mind and shown me that. I feel ashamed to even insinuate that Philly fans are classless. This has been a demonstration of class from the people who reside in Philly or it's surrounding area. My apologies again.
Glad you've seen the error of your ways.

False Start said:
Billy Bats said:
False Start said:

lol

So when you get insulted it's safe to assume you just put your tail between your legs and run home to mommy cowering like a little girl? Not surprised. You couldn't survive a day in Philly. Offend one of us, you offend us all.
Now Billy just step back for a moment and let's reflect on the fine information FS (for the sake of brevity) has provided. It seems there are, on occassion, fights that breakout in the stands of NFL games. And as a result of these fights, every fan of that team should be ashamed. He has thoughtfully provided an example that is 1) recent, and 2) coincidentally involves the Eagles. He is in no way trolling. Ignore the fact he said all Eagles fans should be ashamed and that we seem to be completely classless. That is not trolling.

This is some fine Sharkpooling and all the Guppies, Sharks....even Hawks could learn something. There's even a chance we get another fine installment of this non-trolling next week when we can learn this "fighting" stuff happens around the League. He also told the Sharkpool that if we can't handle our alcohol, we shouldn't drink. Solid info. He also let us know that Eagles have the one of the worst reputations regardless so they get pointed out more often. Not only more often, but it should be pointed out every time. Even if it happens everywhere else, every incident involving the Eagles should be a new Sharkpook thread. But this is not about the Eagles, he's just pointing out a recent fight in the stands. No trolling intended (this can't be stressed enough).

FS, I gladly offer my help as I have found many examples of this horrendous behaviour happening all around the NFL. In fact it seems just about every fan of the NFL should be embarrassed as this is happening in NFL stadiums all over the country.

I'm sorry. I was wrong to post a video of fans causing a fight at a NFL stadium on a football discussion forum. The Philly fans have a ton of class and this thread has changed my mind and shown me that. I feel ashamed to even insinuate that Philly fans are classless. This has been a demonstration of class from the people who reside in Philly or it's surrounding area. My apologies again. I do not want to anger anyone in Philly, I may be the one in the video next.
See, was that so hard? Next time you'll expect the push-back when you insult an entire fanbase.

Best workers I've ever seen were from inner PA. Time and time again, didn't matter who they sent these guys busted their tails for the company I worked for then. A large percent of the union and coal miner stories surely are from PA. We'd be a different country if everyone busted their tail like these guys do.

When they go toward NYC, even if it's philly to see a game...doesn't matter where, they are going to have their fun after a hard week's work. I love how the people from around there think and choose to live.

It's not the same as the rest of the US and consequently Philly has some passionate fans that shock some. It's not bad, ya just can't relate to it.

If you're young enough and not attached, go get a labor intensive job in inner PA and see what hard work really is. It would surely be a better character building experience than outward bound upward bound and that other junk they send young men to nowadays.

False Start said:
Billy Bats said:
False Start said:

lol
You've been owned in here. Run along now......

False Start said:
Billy Bats said:
False Start said:

lol
You must be reading a different thread. All I see are Eagles fans pointing fingers at everyone else.

False Start said:
Billy Bats said:
False Start said:

lol
You must be reading a different thread. All I see are Eagles fans pointing fingers at everyone else.
Amused to Death has given you plenty of examples of fans in other cities who have acted violently. You must have him on ignore... :shrug:

Eagles fans are terrible. Especially the dbags who boo EVERY time a player from the opposing defense gets injured.

That said, there's a reason Philly was the first stadium with a jail and courthouse built in. Every single one of them, without exception, are animals not fit for the term 'human'.
:lmao: :lmao: Perfect. Most of them embrace the fact that they're animals that can't behave properly in public.

I love Philly fans. My favorite by far. You might be in danger of being in a scrap if you are a fan of the visiting team, but they are more likely to fight each other.

If you ever find yourself in a tight spot with a bunch of Philly fans just say, ' Hey, what you guys think of McNabb?' They will completely forget about you, and tear into each other.

As a Philly fan I am completely embarrassed by this video. I am not sure how anyone can condone this type of behavior. It's very simple, if you dont know how to use your phone to take a video put it back in your pocket. Vertical videos not only make you look bad, but the entire city. This video is a disgrace. :thumbdown:

As a Philly fan I am completely embarrassed by this video. I am not sure how anyone can condone this type of behavior. It's very simple, if you dont know how to use your phone to take a video put it back in your pocket. Vertical videos not only make you look bad, but the entire city. This video is a disgrace. :thumbdown:
Finally someone addresses the real problem here. In this day and age how can we allow vertical videos to be an accepted form or voyeuristic capture? Simply unacceptable.

False Start said:
I'm being owned.
Yeah, you are. :shrug:
According to all these posts from the classless Eagles fan, is it any wonder they have a bad reputation. They believe pointing fingers at other teams put them in the clear from being classless. Not to mention that also means they are owning someone for pointing out their classlessness. Quick show me more things happening at other stadiums own me some more. Meanwhile every time an Eagle fan responds they show why they have their reputation.

All I keep doing is pointing out how classless they act, and they defend it by acting classless. Oh Philly, go eat some cheese steaks watch Rocky to get out your frustrations and relax.

The fight itself just looked like a rugby scrum...but the doosh who threw the beer on everyone deserved a good ### whipping. Of course he ran away.

Where was security? This kind of crap always happened at the Silverdome..80K people and the rows were so long it took forever for security to arrive. At Ford Field they have tons of security always facing the fans from every direction. There is no way a fight would last that long.

The fight itself just looked like a rugby scrum...but the doosh who threw the beer on everyone deserved a good ### whipping. Of course he ran away.

Where was security? This kind of crap always happened at the Silverdome..80K people and the rows were so long it took forever for security to arrive. At Ford Field they have tons of security always facing the fans from every direction. There is no way a fight would last that long.
They were watching and about to join in. You can see event staff in the red jackets with headsets doing nothing. Not only are the fans classless the security is as well.

False Start said:
I'm being owned.
HEY LOOK AT ME! I MAKE TIRED ACCUSATIONS SO PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
I LOVE DEFENDING MY SAD FANBASE AND ITS BAD REP.
Fixed. Other Philly fans should of stepped up and helped instead of dump beer and run. Also how is video proof of classlessness an accusation? Interesting. I'm not a Philly fan and I do not like its fans nor pretend to. I think its fanbase is the worst in sports.

Never been to a game in Philly, but have attended Ravens' games. I'm far from a prude, but I doubt I'll ever go to another unless I'm in a suite or at least on the club level.

The last one I went to, the Ravens were playing the Titans. A woman was in our section had brought a boy who was maybe 8 or 9 and wearing a Titans' jersey. Grown ####### men were hassling the kid to the point where the lady took him out of there at half-time. That doesn't even include the fights (that I could see; guess there were at 10x that many I couldn't see) and the general terrible behavior.

I have no idea why people think they can act like animals at sporting events when they couldn't get away with it anywhere else.

False Start said:
I'm being owned.
HEY LOOK AT ME! I MAKE TIRED ACCUSATIONS SO PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
I LOVE DEFENDING MY SAD FANBASE AND ITS BAD REP.
Fixed. Other Philly fans should of stepped up and helped instead of dump beer and run. Also how is video proof of classlessness an accusation? Interesting. I'm not a Philly fan and I do not like its fans nor pretend to. I think its fanbase is the worst in sports.
Wow that's the first I'm hearing of this.

Also your willful ignorance to the fact that people fight at football games as a basis for eagles fans being classless makes you look like the idiot that you are. So yes you're being owned. Thankfully ignorance is bliss and you are in a constant state of euphoria.

Users who are viewing this thread