What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles/Panthers weather (1 Viewer)

FGITLOTR

Footballguy
Adam Joseph just posted this on Twitter:

EAGLES VS. PANTHERS

Plan on a winter feel at the Linc on Sunday afternoon as wind chills will only be in the low 40s thanks to wind gusts out of the northwest at 30-40mph.  Go @Eagles!

Given the heavy wind gusts, if you have another option, are you sitting guys like Cam/Wentz? 

Not going to overthink it - plus the way those guys can throw the ball, I don’t see it being a big issue 

Crap. Starting A. Jeffery currently.

Although I benched him last week in the rain and got burned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam Joseph just posted this on Twitter:

EAGLES VS. PANTHERS

Plan on a winter feel at the Linc on Sunday afternoon as wind chills will only be in the low 40s thanks to wind gusts out of the northwest at 30-40mph.  Go @Eagles!

Given the heavy wind gusts, if you have another option, are you sitting guys like Cam/Wentz? 
Not sure where you're seeing these forecasts?  Supposed to be 45 throughout gametime with 15-20 MPH winds.  Link to 30-40mph gusts?

Haha that's twitter. That's not an actual weather link showing 30-40mph winds. Can't see any weather reports on any sites reporting that forecast. 
Haha yeah, they are pulling these weather reports out of the sky...they are simply passing along info FROM local weather reports. 

The weather.com report for Philly says:

Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Occasionally = not often, not for the whole game. 

Again, local weather reports aren't showing that.
Adam Joseph said he's seen gusts up to 40mph but it's out here by me in Berks or Chester and Lancaster. That's about an hour away from where the game is. Although they do call for 12-14mph winds with just around 24mph. So still windy.

https://rotogrinders.com/weather/nfl

New notable updates:

RED CAR @ PHI - 

20mph sustained winds, gusts over 30mph. Again deep passes and kicks will be impacted.

RED MIN @ NYJ - 

Feels weird using my first “red” on a game with no rain or snow, but here we are. Wind is always the main concern for me, and we are looking at 20mph sustained winds with gusts over 30mph. It doesn’t mean you have to fully fade the passing attack (shorter routes will still be fine), but I do think it will be very difficult to connect on deep balls. If you want to give it a shot in GPP’s I’m on board, but I would avoid it in cash.

Users who are viewing this thread