What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Raiders - Week 7 (1 Viewer)

@MarcFarzetta

Horrible job by the broadcast on the Kelce penalty. Cory Littleton comes diving in on Jason Kelce's head, knocking Kelce's helmet off. THAT's why Kelce was pissed and that's why there was pushing ... oh and a crotch shot by Littleton.

Don't care how bad this defense is but I think it's time people start giving some respect to Derrick Carr as a QB in this league. 
I think he’s a good example of how pundits and fans alike are far too quick to write off QBs in the NFL. There just doesn’t seem to be anywhere near enough emphasis placed on coaching, surrounding talent and how experience in the league can improve a QB, when it comes to assessing how good a QB is and whether or not a young QB should be stuck with. 

It's funny Jonathan Vilma giving opinions on dirty plays. Wasn't this guy part of Bodygate with the Saints? Hypocritical at its finest here. 

@MarcFarzetta

Horrible job by the broadcast on the Kelce penalty. Cory Littleton comes diving in on Jason Kelce's head, knocking Kelce's helmet off. THAT's why Kelce was pissed and that's why there was pushing ... oh and a crotch shot by Littleton.
That is a lot of crying about nothing.

Littleton was going for the loose ball which is what you do in football. Kelce got mad and got called for his reaction. The broadcast booth missed the pushing down and standing over Littleton. 

I didn't get the chamce to see last weeks Raider game but saw highlights and heard the glowing reports. 

Seeing this game, I am LOVING how the Raiders are playing under Bisaccia. 

Olsen is calling a great game. 

Is it just me or do the Eagles have one of those playcallers who tries to be way too cute and do weird crap, and then every time they run normal NFL plays with their good players, they actually work?

There just doesn’t seem to be anywhere near enough emphasis placed on coaching, surrounding talent and how experience in the league can improve a QB, when it comes to assessing how good a QB is and whether or not a young QB should be stuck with. 

Bingo. I say this constantly when I see certain QBs in the league. A guy like Lamar Jackson was perfect for the Ravens because of his skillset and they already had a very good defense and coach. Tua is in a horrible situation in MIA but he isn't helping himself getting hurt. 

Wentz as an example here in Philly and look what he's doing in Indy right now. 

why didn't RG3 last in Was? Poor coaching, bad scheme and didn't have the guys around him to succeed. Also didn't help his work ethic was always questioned. 

It's why before these guys get in the league I'm not as bullish on certain guys prior to the draft. Need to see where they go in the draft. Are they going to a good fit or a good org. 

That is a lot of crying about nothing.

Littleton was going for the loose ball which is what you do in football. Kelce got mad and got called for his reaction. The broadcast booth missed the pushing down and standing over Littleton. 

They actually caught that

I didn't get the chamce to see last weeks Raider game but saw highlights and heard the glowing reports. 

Seeing this game, I am LOVING how the Raiders are playing under Bisaccia. 

Olsen is calling a great game. 

Calm down they are playing the Eagles. We made the Chiefs look good again when we played them a few weeks ago. We'll probably lose to DET too. 

Hey Everyone, first time, long time.

Can someone tell me what the appropriate feeling a lifelong Raider fan should have heading into the 4th quarter up by 23 is?

Because all I can come up with is "dread".

Any thoughts on overall coaching thus far?

Not really sure. I knew there would be growing pains with this staff. It doesn't look great but NFL teams don't fire a coaching staff after 1 year. Willing to give them another year before I want their heads. Plus Sirianni was put in a bad position. He came here when he was hired thinking he had Carson Wentz as his QB only to end up with Hurts in the end. I don't think and from what I've heard Hurts isn't Sirianni or the orgs guy. Hurts seems like a good kid but looks like a deer in headlights at times out there and does some things that make you scratch your head. 

Defensively no-one seems to know what kind of scheme we even run (apparently neither do the players). 

We have a ton of deadweight that needs to be out at the deadline and by next year though. We have a lot of players with just poor football IQ like Barnett who's great for a boneheaded mistake or bad play routinely 

Calm down they are playing the Eagles. We made the Chiefs look good again when we played them a few weeks ago. We'll probably lose to DET too. 
Calm down nothing. This is a game we should win which means in the last couple of years we would lose it. 

Further, witu the Grudem drama there was plenty of questions. I don't care who the Raiders are playing... the answer to the question if how they would play on the backside of it is answered and put away sll those questions. 

Users who are viewing this thread