What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Saints - Week 11 (1 Viewer)

Someone needs to punch the saints in the mouth.  Doesn't look like it will be the Eagles.

Alright now I need like 100 more yards and another to from Ingram. Then maybe I have a shot this week.

Wow Wentz is just off today.  Can't read the field, can't catch a snap, errant inaccurate throws all over the place.

Too much on his shoulders I think
maybe, but no excuse they can't put a drive or 2 together at this point in the game. The injuries to the OL have them in bad shape, but still you have to be able to utilize the receiving weapons you have to keep your defense off the field. 

Yea but he also needs some screens and wuivk passes. Maybe go no huddle to slow this rush down. Anything but 5 step drop and long developing routes.

Time for Foles. Give the birds a fighting chance. I know, I know....all the injuries...the coach even brought it up. Haven’t heeard a coach do that in a while. 

Should’ve traded Foles to Dallas, they haven’t had a Super Bowl QB in decades. 
Who gives a #### about Dallas!!!!!

We're here getting embarrassed on national TV and we have fans still poking at Dallas. Well guess what? Dallas is going to be in first ####### place on Thursday and we're a game from being in last.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like we should be going no huddle right now. Not to get back in this game but to show some ####### life.
agree here. either pack it in and put in all the reserves, or show some balls and try something new. If Doug didn't win the SB last year his job this year would cetainly be a little bit questionable.

He’s not a winning super bowl quarterback. Lightning in a bottle. LOL
More playoff wins last year than Dallas has in the last 23 years. Deciding to troll because your team might suck just a little bit less than ours right now is probably not a great idea. It's a tip. 

He’s not a winning super bowl quarterback. Lightning in a bottle. LOL
You must be a footballjones alias, no one else would trash talk Wentz when there QB is Duk Prescott. Maybe you guys can catch lightning in a bottle and win a wildcard game? Doubt it though. Hit me up when you find a ring this quarter century. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread