What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Earning an extra $500-$700 per month. Ideas? (1 Viewer)

offdee

Footballguy
I'm not in NEED of this money, but I have time on my hands and would be nice to have a little extra fun money.

I work from home full time so just kinda thinking about something that's relatively easy, and gets me out to meet more people.  Single guy in dating mode.

My first instinct is a bartender a couple nights a week.   Would just need to get my bartender's license which is simple.

Any other random ideas to consider?

I'm not in NEED of this money, but I have time on my hands and would be nice to have a little extra fun money.

I work from home full time so just kinda thinking about something that's relatively easy, and gets me out to meet more people.  Single guy in dating mode.

My first instinct is a bartender a couple nights a week.   Would just need to get my bartender's license which is simple.

Any other random ideas to consider?

Ref or umpire adult co-ed softball and volleyball.  Lower level beer league sports like this attract single females.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, that ran its course.  Capped at 231K followers and TikTok stonewalled it unless I paid to gain more followers.  

dafook?

you had damn near qtr mil on board?

:jawdrop:

some of the fancy tail i ogle over there aren't even up that high - sheeeesh. 

what a ####in' racket.  

Golf galaxy.  You won't get a TON of tail, but what you do will be hot golfer tail (plus golf cougars).  Plus golf.

Lol, that ran its course.  Capped at 231K followers and TikTok stonewalled it unless I paid to gain more followers.  
Yeah TikTok is 100% designed for content not for creators. They just want people to constantly see new content, they don't care about the content creators getting any real following.

Golf galaxy.  You won't get a TON of tail, but what you do will be hot golfer tail (plus golf cougars).  Plus golf.
Yeah, I was going to say golf courses make good summer jobs if one likes golf. I know a few teachers who work the desk or do some basic level job at local courses and they get free golf all summer in exchange. 

dafook?

you had damn near qtr mil on board?

:jawdrop:

some of the fancy tail i ogle over there aren't even up that high - sheeeesh. 

what a ####in' racket.  
When you made that post did you know I had a following at all or were you just randomly suggesting that?!

Yep, I was up to 231K at one point and probably made $3K total on that whole thing (selling blankets with his image on it, etc.).  Then just kind of gave up cuz TT wouldn't allow me to grow.   Only post a video a month or so now....down to 226.5K presently (lost followers since don't post much anymore)

@maxwelldawg

When you made that post did you know I had a following at all or were you just randomly suggesting that?!

would paint myself Criswell-ish if i opted for the latter ... but, nah, i recall you mentioning it right around it's germination ... never thought to follow up with a question about your handle.

@maxwelldawg

and there it is 👍

did you ever divulge it prior to now? 

i'll give it a look see when i make my leering rounds in a bit ...

On a more serious note - I assume you've considered all the driving/delivery stuff (Uber, Door Dash, etc)?

Credit card/bank bonus churning easily could get you this much, but you're not going to meet chicks that way. Maybe on the vacations you spend all those points on.

Host trivia/poker, etc. at local bars. Independently or through a company.

Style consultant.

Gigolo.

Busker.
All good ideas.

I actually made some extra cash on Reddit writing dating app bios for a couple days.   Made about $70!!!   :mansion:

1. Bartending

2. Agent for a local bookmaker

3.  Refereeing/umpiring

All of these I have done in the past or I'm currently doing for extra cash and $500-$700 should be easily attainable with the exception of #3 (maybe).

Etsy. 

Surely with your grooming and maintenance regimen you've got to be good with crafts.
I actually am a wannabe artist and had an Etsy store for a bit selling custom artwork.  Sold 4-5 pieces and made about $2K about 2 yrs ago.   Not a bad idea to pick that up again.  Only problem is I'm in an apartment now and not a great area for me to work on pieces.

Dog walker.  Gets you out of the house.  Dogs are a better hangout than most people.  Women love a guy walking a cute small dog.
Eh, this seems like more of a hassle than it's worth.   And I have my own cute, semi-famous Tik Tok pup that I walk daily.

@maxwelldawg on TikTok if curious.

I’ve always wondered - do those people actually make decent money from that? 
think it depends where you are but when we ubered around San Diego I asked a few of the friendly ones and they were making good money. Guys with the teslas were making the most. 

If I had the ambition I’d start a YouTube channel
And have it be about what?  

Not to repeat the TikTok dog but I also made a corresponding YouTube channel for him and didn’t go anywhere. With TikTok you can make smaller amounts of money as you grow. With YouTube you don’t make anything really until you are really big 

Maxwell Dawg on YouTube:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCQ9-HMfXELBETadDslzRJsA

And have it be about what?  

Not to repeat the TikTok dog but I also made a corresponding YouTube channel for him and didn’t go anywhere. With TikTok you can make smaller amounts of money as you grow. With YouTube you don’t make anything really until you are really big 

Maxwell Dawg on YouTube:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCQ9-HMfXELBETadDslzRJsA
Don’t know what your passionate about but from what I’ve seen people don’t stick with it, release regular material and grow an audience. They think the checks will immediately start following in. 

Users who are viewing this thread