What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Easter weekend travel question (1 Viewer)

MTskibum

Footballguy
We are discussing taking the kids to a resort over easter weekend: great wolf lodge, jellystone, or similar. Does anyone here know if they will be booked to capacity that weekend?

I am also accepting resort ideas in central texas from hill country all the way up to south of dallas(where jellystone is located).

Kalahari in Round Rock. There are also Jellystones in Waller and Canyon Lake. Kalahari will be nicer though. All will be packed but you may still be able to get reservations...only one way to find out.

Kalahari in Round Rock. There are also Jellystones in Waller and Canyon Lake. Kalahari will be nicer though. All will be packed but you may still be able to get reservations...only one way to find out.

I have been trying to do some research to determine if that is true. We will skip them if they are packed and just stay home.

We went a few years ago over thanksgiving and practically had the place to ourselves. I was hoping easter would be similar to thanksgiving in that most people spend time with their families instead of traveling.

Users who are viewing this thread