What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EAT-OFF (1 Viewer)

The options appear below

• GM

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • shuke

Votes: 89 61.0%

• Total voters
This last go around is still a tie for me. Some great eat-off offerings.

But in shuke’s case, I would’ve like to see more of that bird go down.

For GM, that was a very generous definition of a first bite as others have said.

Standards need to remain high.

Spectacular :lmao: Guess @General Malaise has given up...sad to see one of the titans just fade into the mist.

It's not that I've  faded into the mist so much as that i just tend to blend into it.....

the looks of pain and regret were poignant. well done!!! i will still have anything either of you want to eat delivered.

Those things are bigger than I remember them. Kinda wish I had savored it more. Wasn't half bad. Big fan of McD's breakfast items.
Maybe rip it from edge to middle, then pacman it around the corner of your cheek like you're moving a couch through a stairwell?

Those things are bigger than I remember them. Kinda wish I had savored it more. Wasn't half bad. Big fan of McD's breakfast items.
Maybe rip it from edge to middle, then pacman it around the corner of your cheek like you're moving a couch through a stairwell?

Not bad.

Who do you think could finish one faster me or the other guy?
25% chance you puke. 50% chance you’re faster. 25% chance Shukie is faster. 0% chance Shuke pukes.
This is why the vote keeps evening out.

Okay which of you did this?

@shuke ?
@General Malaise ?
I watched that, it was sad and happy all at once.

Side note that I had not noticed before, with the move to the new board, my vote was reset so once again, my vote is up for sale :thumbup:

Dammit somebody walked by my door* right when "Jason" screamed, "I just want to eat!" and gave me an insane look. :lmao:

*Which currently has a sign posted saying not to disturb me because I'm preparing for a trial.

Dammit somebody walked by my door* right when "Jason" screamed, "I just want to eat!" and gave me an insane look. :lmao:

*Which currently has a sign posted saying not to disturb me because I'm preparing for a trial.
You seriously posted a do not disturb sign at the office? Pics or GTFO

You seriously posted a do not disturb sign at the office? Pics or GTFO
It's a little sticky note, yes. Otherwise I'll have like a half dozen different interruptions over the course of a given hour. There'll be a new sticky note this afternoon about not coming into my office because I'm in a zoom trial.

This is my internal office door, if not obvious.

Okay which of you did this?

@shuke ?
@General Malaise ?

I can't even watch your mugs ingest what you're ingesting.

:lmao:

Thanks, guys, for showing us the human side behind the maw.

I'd call this for shuke because of the the hot sauce, but the title of "March Sadness" turns this into an immediate draw.

If you want a final showdown, might a suggest you two rent an old lighthouse for a weekend and film a not stop eat off live on YouTube in black and white?

Gladiator style only instead of lions and soldiers coming out of the tunnels, its Big Macs and Mexican Pizzas rolled out on a table.

Users who are viewing this thread