What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Elliott and Pick 2.07 (19) for Pick 1.03? (1 Viewer)

pkroper22

Footballguy
12-team PPR league. 

Start -- 1QB/1RB/1WR/3Flex/1TE/DST/K

I'm looking to move on from Elliott.  Do you believe this would be enough to move up in the draft?  Other owner has Henry.

All depends on the other teams roster.  Rebuilding and I keep the pick.  I don't think Zeke is a "put you over the top" piece in a start 1 RB league especially when they already have Henry so he doesn't need a RB.

All depends on the other teams roster.  Rebuilding and I keep the pick.  I don't think Zeke is a "put you over the top" piece in a start 1 RB league especially when they already have Henry so he doesn't need a RB.
I'd take the pick personally unless I truly believed he was the missing piece to a chip this year.
My thought was to try and package something together to move up.  I know that Elliott is on his downswing, and I'd prefer to get something while I can.  But this is why I'm asking.  I don't want to low-ball and would like to make a fair offer.  Perhaps switch out the R2 pick for pick 1.07?

My roster:

QB: Garoppolo; Mayfield; Watson

RB:  Dillon, Elliott, D. Harris, Miles Sanders, Sermon, Javonte Williams 

WR:  Diggs, Godwin, Diontae Johnson, Lamb, Moore, Toney 

TE:  Andrews, Tonyan

Other team's roster:

QB: Fields, Herbert, Wilson

RB:  CEH, Henry, Ingram, Ty Johnson, Perine

WR: AJ Brown, Myers, Patrick, Pittman, Amon-Ra, Sutton

TE: Conklin, Hurst, Tremble 

My thought was to try and package something together to move up.  I know that Elliott is on his downswing, and I'd prefer to get something while I can.  But this is why I'm asking.  I don't want to low-ball and would like to make a fair offer.  Perhaps switch out the R2 pick for pick 1.07?
I think the actual equivalent value is somewhere between 1.07 and 2.07.  I think giving up the 1.07 plus Zeke for 1.03 is too much in this draft.  I don't think there is much difference between 1.03 and 1.07 in this draft.  

Depending on what the other owner thinks of this draft would likely dictate if 2.07 and Zeke is enough for 1.03.  It's not terrible but I think it's probably going to be turned down.....but not a terrible offer.  

I think the actual equivalent value is somewhere between 1.07 and 2.07.  I think giving up the 1.07 plus Zeke for 1.03 is too much in this draft.  I don't think there is much difference between 1.03 and 1.07 in this draft.  

Depending on what the other owner thinks of this draft would likely dictate if 2.07 and Zeke is enough for 1.03.  It's not terrible but I think it's probably going to be turned down.....but not a terrible offer.  
Thanks Gally.  I'll throw Zeke and the 2nd rounder out there and see what the owner thinks.

My roster:

QB: Garoppolo; Mayfield; Watson

RB:  Dillon, Elliott, D. Harris, Miles Sanders, Sermon, Javonte Williams 

WR:  Diggs, Godwin, Diontae Johnson, Lamb, Moore, Toney 

TE:  Andrews, Tonyan

Other team's roster:

QB: Fields, Herbert, Wilson

RB:  CEH, Henry, Ingram, Ty Johnson, Perine

WR: AJ Brown, Myers, Patrick, Pittman, Amon-Ra, Sutton

TE: Conklin, Hurst, Tremble 
1.7 would definitely be way too much to give.  2.7 and Zeke for 1.3 isn't terrible and might get an offer.  Maybe throw in something small like a late pick or lower end player.  But I don't think it is a lowball to start negotiations off with the offer you listed.

Users who are viewing this thread