What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Empire League with a twist (1 Viewer)

Rich55112

Footballguy
Hello,

Got 6 spots open in an Empire league called World Empire. But we got a twist in this league....

Just in case you don't know what an Empire league is...Half of the Pot goes to the Fantasy Bowl Winner. Half of the Pot goes into the Empire Jackpot. Win the Fantasy Bowl 2 years in a row and win the Empire Jackpot.

We are starting with 20 teams total, but each year, one team will be eliminated.

Top half of the league goes into the Play-Offs (aka Fantasy Bowl). Win and advance. Last winner wins half of the Pot.

Bottom half of the league goes into the Play-Outs. Lose and advance. Last loser gets eliminated.

1st year entry is $15. Each year the entry goes up by $5

Basic scoring with .5ppr

Very important to read the footnotes when you visit the league website... http://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/60339#0

Email me if you are interested in joining at richhavlik@gmail.com 

Thanks

Rich 

sled031

Footballguy
I tried to email you but got an error message. I’m interested in joining. My email is: sled031@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread