What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ertz or Penny? That is the question. (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
I grabbed Penny off waivers yesterday thinking it's possible Carson is out a long time and that Collins will also be hurt for a while and/or Penny gets lots of work either way going forward.

This AM I see several players waived of interest.  Ertz in particular.  Now, I don't need a TE as I have Pitts whom I believe will be solid the rest of the year.  But I have no back up TE.

I also spotted Mattison and R  Moore on waivers.

I dunno.  I hate to waive any of the guys I have.  Bench guys right now include T Lawrence, K Toney, R Penny, Damien Williams. 

Do any of Ertz, Mattison, Moore seem a better idea than Lawrence, Toney, Penny, Williams? 

Oh and Lawrence is my only backup QB.  I have been running with Hurts.

I wouldn't have an issue dropping Williams for the right guy.  Also, are there QB's on the waiver wire?  If so, then I wouldn't have any issue dropping Lawrence also.  Now I have no confidence in Penny and think he is poop so I wouldn't be picking him up.  

I wouldn't have an issue dropping Williams for the right guy.  Also, are there QB's on the waiver wire?  If so, then I wouldn't have any issue dropping Lawrence also.  Now I have no confidence in Penny and think he is poop so I wouldn't be picking him up.  
Gally, I'm curious...do you feel Penny is poop due to his love affair with being on IR or because you feel he just isn't very good?

Gally, I'm curious...do you feel Penny is poop due to his love affair with being on IR or because you feel he just isn't very good?
All of that is a contributing factor.  I have never been a fan of his work.  I mainly don't think he is any good.  

Users who are viewing this thread