What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN Keeper league need a replacement owner for a team. Draft will be between Sept 1-7th dates and whatever date most managers can keep (1 Viewer)

DJackson10

Footballguy
Need a manager for a Keeper league team ESPN Free PPR standard scoring. Team is stacked. Due to an issue last year with the draft and keepers everyone this year will keep 6 players and then next year we'll go to 1O again. PM/DM or post on here if you are interested. I want a serious manager but someone who is also about having fun and not creating drama.

QB Josh Allen Trever Lawerence Trey Lance, Fields

RB Jarred Patterson, AJ Dillion Kene Nwangwu Antonio Gibson, James Robinson, McCaffery

WR Adams, Waddle, McLaurin, Higgins, Bateman, Allen Robinson,

TE Goadert and Freirmuth

K Joseph

D/ST Cowboys

Last edited:
Need a manager for a Keeper league team ESPN Free PPR standard scoring. Team is stacked. Due to an issue last year with the draft and keepers everyone this year will keep 6 players and then next year we'll go to 1O again. PM/DM or post on here if you are interested. I want a serious manager but someone who is also about having fun and not creating drama.

RB Jarred Patterson, AJ Dillion Kene Nwangwu Antonio Gibson, James Robinson, McCaffery

TE Goadert and Freirmuth

K Joseph

D/ST Cowboys
I am interested if this is still available.

Hi
I'm interested in taking over this league.

Thanks,
Robo

TE Goadert and Freirmuth

K Joseph

D/ST Cowboys

To both. How much experience do you both have? also can you take the team and not abandon midseason? I need someone who's going to last a long time

Hi
I'm interested in taking over this league.

Thanks,
Robo

TE Goadert and Freirmuth

K Joseph

D/ST Cowboys

If you are both interested I have two teams open now. Don' have my hands on the 2nd but also a fairly good team. Was run really well. Manager informed me he was leaving do to some changes trying to keep him on but I've yet to hear from him so I'm going with I need two new managers. Thankfully the Manager was humble about it. Told me he wanted to leave after our draft debacle last year but decided to leave this year held out and finished the season.

Is the Allen team still available? I started in 2006. Playing Dynasty since 2011. Never quit anything I start. I will be competeive. Thanks Bro.

Is the Allen team still available? I started in 2006. Playing Dynasty since 2011. Never quit anything I start. I will be competeive. Thanks Bro.

Yeah it is. Drop your email here or DM's if you like and I'll get around to adding you

I'm a player of 10 years. I would love to add an additional team perhaps to take over. djtyson9@gmail.com

I have a 2nd team possible open I contacted the manager who said he might be leaving and waiting for confirmation from him if he's returning or not. Can I count on you as a stand by till I hear word either way? I Told him if he wanted to leave he can and don't feel like he screwed me over as I got another manager to replace him. I'll let you know what happens

Users who are viewing this thread