What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN on PS3? (1 Viewer)

amnesiac

beer is good
ok, so i don't have cable. i normally plug my laptop into my tv when i want to watch football that's not on regular tv, but now my laptop is busted. so i'm trying to figure out if i can watch the game tonight on my PS3.

i've done some searching online and it doesn't look like you can do it, but i figured if anyone knows how to do it, it's probably someone here.

thanks in advance for anyone who might be able to help.

Why cant you? the PS3 has a web browser. my buddy used to stream movies and tv shows from his PS3 all the time (sites like solarmovie and such) I don't see why it wouldnt work for live streaming sites. It's just a ##### to navigate those types of sites with the controller. GL

Why cant you? the PS3 has a web browser. my buddy used to stream movies and tv shows from his PS3 all the time (sites like solarmovie and such) I don't see why it wouldnt work for live streaming sites. It's just a ##### to navigate those types of sites with the controller. GL
something about the Flash version not being correct. and it doesn't let you update to the right version.

does anyone know of a different streaming site that might work on the PS3 that can pull in ESPN?

Users who are viewing this thread