What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN Pig Skin Pick Em' $10 week Pool (1 Viewer)

jpcoco50

Footballguy
Hello Players

Please forgive the spam if I’ve already contacted you. Its that time of the year again. I am again hosting a league through ESPN. Same rules as always apply. Pick every NFL game, every week, against the spread. $10 per week. $170 total, payable up front, for months of entertainment! Half the money awarded to weekly winner. The other half divided among first, second, and third for the season winners (last year first place paid $1122, weekly pot was $110). ESPN keeps track of everyone’s standings. Very simple.

For any newcomers, shoot me an e-mail and I’d be happy to go over the rules in detail, or check the website. Friends, family, coworkers, or anyone with a checking account is welcome. The more, the merrier.

If interested, email below and I'll provide log in information. As always, payment is due in full before week one and unfinanced teams can and will be removed from the league.

jpcoco50@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread