What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN predictions (1 Viewer)

Dawg Pound 69

Footballguy
Their lists aren't from a fantasy perspective, but still interesting to read Matt Williamson's forecasts :

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7988505/nfl-trent-richardson-adrian-peterson-top-10-running-backs-2015

In today's NFL, workhorse running backs are growing increasingly rare. If there was one major takeaway from Insider's NFL Future Power Rankings, it was that the NFL is a quarterback-driven league. But running backs nonetheless still play a huge role in NFL offenses. Insider already looked at how the league will look in 2015, but who will be the top running backs at that time?

Here is my list of the top 10 running backs in 2015. I've included only players who are currently in the league, as it's extremely difficult to project college players' success -- and the NFL situations they're drafted into.

1. Trent Richardson, Cleveland Browns

I'm very confident putting Richardson atop this list even without seeing him perform at the NFL level yet. The only worry I have with the Browns' 2012 first-round pick is that Cleveland is going to take a lot of tread off his tires in the very immediate future due to the lack of receiving options. But when the 2015 season rolls around, Richardson will have already gone to multiple Pro Bowls (assuming they still have the Pro Bowl in 2015) and will be in the prime of an outstanding career.

2. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles

McCoy will turn only 24 years old in July, and the Eagles recently rewarded him handsomely by extending his contract. They apparently feel that McCoy is well-equipped to be a star back for some time going forward -- and I couldn't agree more. He took a massive step forward last year and is among the most dangerous all-around players in the NFL.

3. Ryan Mathews, San Diego Chargers

Injuries are a big risk in putting Mathews this high, but his talent most certainly is not. He is big, powerful, fast and in line for a ton of touches in a true feature role now. Mathews will turn 25 during the 2012 season, and if he is able to stay healthy this year, should emerge as one of the best running backs in the NFL.

4. Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders

While his injury history is very troubling, McFadden will have just turned 25 when the 2012 season begins. He runs with exceptional aggression, but with somewhat high pads as well, so he will receive a lot of punishment between now and 2015. However, when he's right, McFadden is about as productive a running back as there is in the league today. The Oakland Raiders' switch to a zone blocking scheme also could be quite beneficial to McFadden, who is a great fit in that scheme.

5. Jonathan Stewart, Carolina Panthers

Unlike most of the other names on this list, Stewart hasn't had a massive workload early in his career, which could serve him very well come 2015. Although he has already played four seasons in the league, Stewart is only 25. It seems highly unlikely that Stewart and DeAngelo Williams will remain teammates for many more seasons and eventually, someone is going to ask Stewart to be a feature back. He also made great strides last year as a pass-catcher. The best should still be ahead for him.

6. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings

Peterson will be 30 when the 2015 season starts and likely will have logged well over 2,000 carries by that point in his Hall of Fame career. But he will still be great. Peterson is the type of runner that your grandchildren will ask you about, and while he might not be the same in 2015 as what we've seen to this point, he should still be extremely effective. By then, maybe Peterson will have also made some advancement as a receiving threat.

7. Arian Foster, Houston Texans

With the exception of Peterson, you can make the argument that Foster is the best overall running back in the league today. He is the perfect fit in Houston's zone blocking scheme and is a big-time factor as a receiver as well. Foster will turn 26 before the 2012 season begins, but doesn't have a ton of wear and tear on his body. Also, Foster has Ben Tate behind him to possibly prolong his career.

8. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs

Charles could begin this upcoming season slowly as he comes back from his ACL tear, and it is hoped that durability doesn't become a problem to him. But Charles doesn't turn 26 until December and should have plenty of speed and explosion in his legs three years from now to go along with more overall refinement in the passing game.

9. Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens

Rice will be 28 to begin the 2015 season, but he isn't the biggest running back around and has 737 touches over the 2010 and 2011 seasons as the featured player in Baltimore's offense. That workload could be a reason that the Ravens have yet to lock him for the long term as of yet. Still, you can't deny what Rice brings to the table.

10. Doug Martin, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Like Richardson, Martin will have just three seasons under his belt entering the 2015 season. In these upcoming three years, Martin should be in line for plenty of touches, but with LeGarrette Blount also in place in Tampa Bay, Martin might not have taken as much abuse as Richardson. The Buccaneers have a lot invested in their offensive line, Josh Freeman and the passing game, an area where Martin excels as well. He should continue to improve as a receiver over time.

Honorable mentions (alphabetical): Matt Forte, Ronnie Hillman, Mark Ingram, Chris Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew, C.J. Spiller, Ryan Williams

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8007563/nfl-calvin-johnson-aj-green-top-15-wide-receivers-2015

While the NFL is increasingly becoming a quarterback-driven league, those QBs need targets to throw to. Wide receivers are increasingly important in today's NFL, especially with the prevalence of the shotgun and spread formations using four- and five-wide receiver sets. And there's no reason to think that trend will reverse in the future.

Last week, I ranked the top 10 running backs in 2015 as a complement to Insider's NFL Future Power Rankings. This week, I turned my attention to the WRs and went a little deeper.

Here are my top 15 WRs in 2015:

1. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions

Johnson will turn 30 years old very early in the 2015 season, and at that point in his career, he might not be exactly what he is today physically. But there just hasn't been a wide receiver in this league like Johnson. Even if he slows down a bit, Johnson will still sky over defensive backs deep downfield and in the end zone. He is an unstoppable force -- and will be even in a few years.

2. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals

I was very tempted to put Green at the top spot on this list. Johnson might be slightly past his prime in 2015 and Green might be right in the middle of his best seasons -- both are incredibly gifted players. In fact, I think Johnson and Green are the two most gifted wideouts in all of football right now. Green is going to be great. Actually, I am selling him short -- he is going to be one of the very best.

3. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons

Few wide receivers in recent memory can match Jones' combination of size, power, pure speed and explosion. I see a lot of similarities to Terrell Owens (minus the drama) when projecting what Jones' career path might be. Jones is very much a work in progress, but he is extremely competitive. When you mix that will to be great with the ability as he has, the future is very bright for this young man.

4. Hakeem Nicks, New York Giants

Nicks doesn't turn 25 years old until January, but he is nursing a recently broken foot and has a rather substantial injury history already in his young career. But Nicks is in a great situation in New York and proves over and over than he can be a game-changer. He is currently among the top five wide receivers in football, and I project him to maintain that status over the next several years.

5. Kenny Britt, Tennessee Titans

Even though Britt has already played three seasons of NFL football, he is amazingly still only 23 years old. Injuries are the big concern so far with Britt, but he has tremendous ability -- and he might just be scratching the surface of how great he can truly be once he puts it all together. Britt and Jake Locker could be an amazing QB-WR combo for years to come.

6. Percy Harvin, Minnesota Vikings

Harvin is a personal favorite of mine, and I think he is capable of becoming the most dominant slot receiver we have seen. But he isn't confined to the slot and could also pattern his game after Steve Smith as an outside receiver. Harvin will be only 27 years old when the 2015 season begins and I expect him to blow up in 2012.

7. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys

There is an awful lot of inconsistency with Bryant at this stage of his career. He has a ton of ability, and he has shown that he can be dominant, albeit just in spurts thus far. Bryant will turn 27 years old during the 2015 season, and by then I am betting he has it all figured out. I think Bryant will have a huge 2012 season.

8. Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers

Brown burst on the scene in 2011 and will turn 24 years old this July. There is a lot of very good football in front of him. He took over as the Steelers' top wideout to finish out last season and clearly has an excellent rapport with Ben Roethlisberger. Brown is explosive and superb after the catch.

9. Jeremy Maclin, Philadelphia Eagles

After dealing with some very difficult circumstances last season, I am predicting a big year from Maclin in 2012. He is a great fit in Philadelphia's offense with his big-play ability and overall explosiveness. Maclin turned 24 years old a few weeks ago, so those physical qualities should still be there in 2015.

10. Mike Wallace, Steelers

The 2015 season will be Wallace's seventh in the NFL, but my concern with him at that stage of his career is, just how fast will he still be? If he no longer can run past defensive backs with regularity and doesn't take substantial steps forward in the finer points of playing the position, Wallace won't be among the best players at his position. But except for the exception of the end of the 2011 season, Wallace has been incredibly productive, and I am guessing that opposing secondaries will still fear his amazing speed three years from now, much as they did with Joey Galloway when he aged.

11. Denarius Moore, Oakland Raiders

Oakland has a fine young group of wide receivers and Moore is the best of the bunch. I foresee Moore having a Greg Jennings-like role in the new Raiders offense over the next several years. While Carson Palmer may no longer be throwing to him in 2015 (Moore's fifth NFL season), Moore should have the league figured out by that point. His fluidness and body control are superb, and he has great big-play ability.

12. Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals

Fitzgerald will have just turned 32 when the 2015 season begins, but his game should age very well. A true student of the game, Fitzgerald's amazing success hasn't been reliant on his explosion or pure speed. Instead, Fitzgerald has the best set of hands and ball skills in the NFL to go along with exceptional size, strength and body control -- and those traits will not fail him at 32. This future Hall of Famer will torment opposing defenses for a long time.

13. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos

It's no certainty that Peyton Manning will still be around to throw to Thomas in 2015, but Manning's influence over these next few seasons could be very beneficial to Thomas' career in terms of his learning the finer nuances of playing the position, especially the precision and timing of his routes. We know that the size, strength and deep speed are there already for Thomas, who will turn 25 during this upcoming season, meaning he'll be in his prime in 2015.

14. Greg Jennings, Green Bay Packers

Jennings will turn 32 during the 2015 season, and at that point in his career, it's doubtful that he'll be making as many big plays as he does now. But because Jennings is so reliable and such an excellent route runner, he should be able to transform his game at that age as a go-to target in much more of a possession role. I could see Jennings becoming a lot like Derrick Mason by 2015, and Mason has aged very well.

15. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears

Marshall will be 31 to begin the 2015 season, but even at that age, he should still be a big physical force who commands the football. By then, Marshall is sure to lose some quickness and explosion, but he is great in traffic making contested catches and is a physical runner after the catch. Those qualities should remain three years from now. In the meantime, Marshall does need to make sure off-the-field issues don't get in the way.

Honorable mentions (alphabetical): Justin Blackmon, Randall Cobb, Victor Cruz, Eric Decker, Michael Floyd, DeSean Jackson, Greg Little

Hey Dawg Pound, any way you could copy and paste the forecasts for TE's and Offensive lineman too?
Sure, here you go :Quarterbacks, running backs and wide receivers usually hold the spotlight in the NFL, but in 2011, we saw the tight end take center stage. Teams are featuring TEs far more to exploit mismatches generated by the size and speed of some of the best at the position. And with a young generation of talented tight ends just now emerging, it's a trend we should see continue in the years ahead.Earlier this summer we looked into the future with the NFL Future Power Rankings, examining how teams were situated heading into the 2015 season. Since then we've broken down some of the best projected performers at running back and wide receiver (currently in the NFL) when 2015 rolls around. Now it's time to take a look at the tight ends, starting with a player who recently cashed in on his epic 2011 success.1. Rob Gronkowski, New England PatriotsGronkowski might go down as the greatest tight end that has ever lived. Seriously. After just two seasons in the NFL, Gronkowski has scored an amazing 28 touchdowns and put together the greatest season ever by a tight end in 2011. The only word -- and it is a vastly overused term when describing football players -- to accurately define Gronkowski is "dominant." He is the total package with an outstanding nasty demeanor on the field. That won't be changing anytime soon.2. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans SaintsThe top two spots on this list are easy. How do you cover this guy? What defensive player in the NFL is a good matchup one-on-one against Graham? There isn't one. Not only does he have fantastic height and a great "My Ball" mentality, but he is flat-out fast and knows how to use that speed to be a real difference-maker in the deep passing game. Graham will turn 26 years old during the 2012 season, his third year in the league. But I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that Graham only played one season of college football. Just wait until he gets comfortable playing this sport.3. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay PackersEven though Finley has played five seasons in the NFL, he doesn't turn 26 years old until next March. He entered the league at a very young age and still has some inconsistency to his game, including struggling with drops quite a bit in 2011. A year ago, expectations were extremely high for Finley and rightfully so. But even in a "down" year, he did score eight touchdowns and consistently dictated the defense to account for his immense skills, thus freeing up other Packers receiving threats. Also, he might not get an exceptionally high number of targets since Green Bay is loaded with receiving options. I still very much believe that Finley will be at truly great tight end and one of the most difficult receivers in the NFL to deal with. Having Aaron Rodgers throwing to him can't hurt either.4. Aaron Hernandez, PatriotsOf all the tight ends listed here, Hernandez is the one that is closest to being a wide receiver. That makes accounting for him very difficult, and the Patriots are exceptional at moving Hernandez around the formation to take advantage of what the defense gives them. He also might be the most dangerous tight end in the league right now with the ball in his hands. While it can be an effective tactic, I do worry about Hernandez getting many carries as a running back. He runs very high and will take some giant hits in that unique role for a tight end. Like Gronkowski and Graham, Hernandez is entering just his third season in the NFL. The best might be yet to come, but after investing so heavily in Gronkowski, can the Patriots keep both young great tight ends for the long term? Would Hernandez's next team use him as effectively ?5. Fred Davis, Washington RedskinsDavis needs to stay clean off the field, but you could argue that right now, he is Washington's best weapon in the passing game. And now the Redskins should be vastly improved at the quarterback position -- especially when projecting this passing attack in 2015. Davis has five years of NFL experience, but won't turn 27 years old until January. He is a field-stretcher and an exceptional athlete and, even in 2015, should be able to create mismatches in the passing game with that skill set. If it wasn't for Davis' four-game suspension to finish up the 2011 season, he most likely would have been just a notch below Gronkowski and Graham in terms of production. He could stand to improve as a run-blocker, but what he does as a receiver far outweighs that deficiency.6. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota VikingsRudolph has only caught 26 passes so far in this league, but I have very high hopes for this second-year tight end. He could break out in 2012. Of the players on this list, Rudolph is the closest to Gronkowski in terms of size, strength and the potential of developing into an all-around tight end with big, secure hands. That isn't to say that Rudolph is, or will be, the force that Gronkowski is, but he could fill a similar role. And Christian Ponder should loving throwing in his direction. Rudolph will turn 26 years old during the 2015 season and by then he should have a fantastic rapport with Ponder.7. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati BengalsGresham will only be 24 years old when the 2012 season begins. The best is in front of Gresham, and I expect a breakout season this year. In fact, behind A.J. Green, I expect Gresham to be the second targeted receiver in Cincinnati's passing attack. Andy Dalton is not a big-armed passer and struggles to drive the ball deep downfield, but Dalton can be very effective inside the numbers, which again favors Gresham to see a lot of action going forward. The Bengals, now, need to get Gresham more involved downfield.8. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ersDavis began last season slowly and looked to be struggling adjusting to a new offense. But as the season went along, and especially in the playoffs, Davis showed what a fantastic weapon he truly is. He averaged over 107 receiving yards per game in his last five outings, including the playoffs, where he was simply outstanding. Older than the other tight ends on this list, Davis turns 29 at the end of January, so by the time 2015 rolls around Davis' great talents could be eroding. But few have Davis' combination of pure speed and explosive movement.9. Brandon Pettigrew, Detroit LionsOn the surface it looks like Pettigrew is in a fantastic situation to be a consistent big producer, but the Lions have invested heavily in the wide receiver position in recent drafts, and they are sure to feature that position in their downfield attack. Pettigrew is a big body and is capable as an in-line blocker who is effective lining up on the line of scrimmage. He is also athletic enough to detach from the formation, if needed. He does his best work in the middle of the field and in traffic. However, despite getting a ton of targets last season, there has not been a lot of verticality with Pettigrew, and he isn't a top speed guy for the position. Pettigrew will be 30 years old when the 2015 season begins. By then, he and Matthew Stafford should have become an excellent combination. They are already well on their way. Stafford is just at the tip of his potential as a quarterback. That is frightening.10. Coby Fleener, Indianapolis ColtsFleener is in an excellent situation in which to enter the league. His obvious familiarity with Andrew Luck should make his transition to the NFL much smoother than most rookies -- and the Colts have a need for targets for Luck. While I don't think Fleener is an elite pure talent in the Jimmy Graham class, he does run very well for such a tall target and will be able to stretch the field, make highlight-reel catches and present major problems in the red zone for opposing defenses. I see Pro Bowls in Fleener's future, but not greatness.Honorable mentions (alphabetical): Dwayne Allen, James Casey, Jared Cook, Rob Housler, Tony Moeaki.The offensive line is vital to the success of any NFL offense. Without good pass protection, a quarterback doesn't have enough time to throw, tight ends have to stay in to block, and wide receivers don't have time to get open. Without good run blocking, running backs usually don't get far past the line of scrimmage.Continuing with this summer's theme of looking ahead in the NFL, this is a look at the top 15 offensive lineman in 2015.1. Jake Long, LT, Miami DolphinsLong fought injuries and wasn't himself in 2011, but I have no doubts about his overall talent. In fact, he might be the best offensive lineman in the game today. Many don't realize just how light on his feet Long is for such a massive offensive tackle, and he plays with a great tenacity. The first overall pick in the 2008 NFL draft, Long will turn 30 years old in the offseason before the 2015 season, and I don't see him slowing down by then.2. Tyron Smith, LT, Dallas CowboysSmith was sensational in his rookie season last year at right tackle. Wisely, the Cowboys will move him to left tackle with Doug Free heading over to the right side. I was tempted to put Smith at the top spot on this list, but after only seeing one season (on the right side), I felt like Long was the safer choice for three years down the road. Smith didn't even play left tackle in college, as that job belonged to Matt Kalil at USC. But Smith was a special player as a rookie with remarkable movement skills, leverage and the ability to recover once beaten. Bill Callahan is among the league's best offensive line coaches, which should make Smith's transition and maturation much smoother.3. Joe Thomas, LT, Cleveland BrownsThomas isn't a killer in the run game, but he might be the premier pass-protector in the NFL, which is what left tackles get paid to do. Thomas just makes it look easy -- even against the league's best edge pass-rushers. Thomas is 27 and has gone to four Pro Bowls already. Heading into 2015, Thomas most likely will have finished his seventh consecutive Pro Bowl season. That is the type of career that leads to a Hall of Fame induction.4. Maurkice Pouncey, C, Pittsburgh SteelersInjuries have been a problem for Pouncey, but it isn't difficult to see what a tremendous talent he is. Pouncey is next in line in what is a simply amazing Steelers tradition at the center position. Playing alongside what is now a very young, and extremely talented, offensive front should help Pouncey's rise to stardom. By 2015, led by Pouncey and this year's first-round pick, David DeCastro, the Steelers could have the best offensive line in the NFL.5. Mike Pouncey, C, DolphinsPouncey entered the league one year after his twin brother, and on a struggling Dolphins' team, he didn't get the recognition that Maurkice did in Pittsburgh. Mike's pass protection needs some work, but he is an excellent run-blocker. Like his brother, Pouncey has outstanding physical tools to be one of the best pivots in the league. With Long and Pouncey as anchors for years to come, Miami's offensive line should be a strength as Ryan Tannehill develops behind center. The Pouncey twins don't turn 23 until July, which certainly bodes well for their production in 2015.6. Mike Iupati, G, San Francisco 49ersThis is the season that Iupati will establish himself as one of the elite guards in the NFL. A project coming out of college, Iupati has progressed well and is loaded with great tools for playing the position. He is huge, extremely powerful and nasty. Run blocking isn't a problem at all, and his pass protection has consistently improved. Iupati and Joe Staley quietly make up one of the best left sides of any offensive line in the NFL and should continue to improve going forward. Iupati will be 28 when the 2015 season begins.7. Nick Mangold, C, New York JetsThe premier center in the NFL right now, Mangold is going to the Hall of Fame quickly following his retirement. He is the total package for a center. Mangold is great at everything: run blocking, pass protection, making the line calls and adjustments and leading his teammates with great attention to detail for the position on and off the field. Mangold is 28, and when the 2015 season rolls around, I think the Pouncey twins will have barely supplanted Mangold as the top pivots in the game. But that doesn't mean that this all-time great won't still be very effective.8. Duane Brown, LT, Houston TexansMuch better in protection than as a run-blocker, Brown still fits the Texans' movement-based run scheme well. But like other left tackles mentioned above, keeping his quarterback clean in the pocket is what Brown excels at doing. Getting past him in this capacity was extremely difficult in 2011, and he has never missed a start in his career. Brown, a cornerstone of what was the league's best offensive line last year, will turn 27 soon, making him a young 30 when the 2015 season begins.9. Jahri Evans, G, New Orleans SaintsEvans is only 28 and easily one of the elite guards in football today. Although he is massive player who can simply overpower his opponent with size and strength, Evans also is technically sound and tough. With Carl Nicks (also in my top 15) now in Tampa Bay, Evans is the best player on the Saints' line. While Ben Grubbs is a good player, New Orleans no longer has an elite pair of starting guards. Don't expect much decline by 2015 from Evans, though, who is the younger of the two.10. Josh Sitton, G, Green Bay PackersSitton just turned 26, but he has already established himself as one of the best guards in the game. When the 2015 season arrives, Sitton should be in his prime and firmly entrenched as a Pro Bowl regular. As you would suspect in the Packers' offense, Sitton excels at protecting Aaron Rodgers. Like other truly great quarterbacks, Rodgers can make his line look even better than it truly is, but that doesn't detract from what a high-quality performer Sitton has been for an extremely productive Packers offense.11. Marshal Yanda, G, Baltimore RavensYanda is one of the most underrated players in the game. He does everything well and is one of the best guards in the league in pass protection. In fact, Yanda has been quite successful on the edge at right tackle. He is also an excellent run-blocker who paves the way for Ray Rice when the Ravens need a tough yard or two. Yanda turns 28 in September, and with his great fundamentals to always fall back on, he should remain one of the best around.12. Carl Nicks, G, Tampa Bay BuccaneersAfter signing him to a huge contract this offseason, the Buccaneers obviously agree with me that Nicks will be an elite guard for years to come. While they still appear weak at right tackle, adding Nicks to this line and moving Jeremy Zuttah to center should give Tampa Bay one of the better offensive lines in the league in 2012. Nicks turned 27 years old in March, so he will be 30 when the 2015 season begins. I still expect the Nicks contract to be paying off for the Bucs then. Josh Freeman and Doug Martin surely will appreciate Tampa's new left guard.13. Alex Mack, C, BrownsLike his teammate Thomas, Mack will turn 30 years old during the 2015 season. He is a real tough guy who plays with good technique, so age might not affect him as negatively as other players who rely mostly on their physical gifts. That isn't to imply that the former first-round pick isn't physically gifted though. Better in protection than run blocking, Mack should rank among the best interior linemen in the game for the foreseeable future. It would help Mack's cause if he were to get better support from the guards on either side of him.14. D'Brickashaw Ferguson, LT, JetsFerguson had a down season in 2011 as a run-blocker, but he is ideally suited from a length, footwork and agility standpoint for protecting a quarterback's blind side. Ferguson can handle speed-rushers as well as just about any offensive tackle in the league, and he is rarely penalized. He will turn 29 near the end of the 2012 season, so by the 2015 season, his great agility might be slipping, which is why he is low on this list.15. Jason Peters, LT, Philadelphia EaglesPeters was probably the best offensive lineman in the NFL in 2011. He was simply phenomenal in every facet of playing left tackle and teamed with Evan Mathis to form an elite left side of the line. But he turns 31 years old in January and tore his Achilles tendon on two occasions this offseason. He is unlikely to see the field in 2012. Will he return to action as someone in the same mold as when we saw him last ?Honorable mention (alphabetical): Bryan Bulaga, Ryan Clady, David DeCastro, Matt Kalil, Ryan Kalil, Andy Levitre, Evan Mathis, Eugene Monroe, Russell Okung, Michael Roos, Amini Silatolu, Nate Solder, Joe Staley, Sebastian Vollmer, Trent Williams, Eric Winston, Stefen Wisniewski, Eric Wood, Kevin Zeitler.

Users who are viewing this thread