What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Evans/back up running back for Mixon? (1 Viewer)

Reno911

Footballguy
My running back position is pretty weak so I'm trying to trade out of my strength (WR) to get one. I'd be giving up Evans and one of the running backs not named Montgomery. 

WR                                

D. Adams, M. Evans, A. Thielen, Sheppard, Jones Jr., Pittman

RB

Montgomery, M. Davis, Pollard, S. Michel, K. Drake

Side note to anyone else who may be confused: The topic title is NOT describing Chris Evans. I was trying to reconcile the title with the body, and it took me a minute. 😅

Redraft? I would probably not take any of those RB's with Mike Evans for Mixon, unless I were loaded at RB and desperate at WR. In dynasty, no way.

Sorry for the confusion! This is a typical redraft league and they're pretty strong at running back with zeke, mixon, and harris and weak at wide receiver. If the Evens trade doesn't work, what If I added an exchange of Kelce for Waller to sweeten the deal?

Considering the specifics, then, it wouldn't be an obscene offer. Especially if you added the TE swap. If he's just "weak" at WR maybe offer it with the TE swap. If he's like "plugging in a guy that hardly belongs on a roster as WR2"-weak, then maybe without. Don't be disappointed if he's not even close to interested, though. Mixon is getting almost all the touches in Cincy, it's ridiculous. Would be hard to let go of the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread