What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Exactly How Bad Will the Midterms be for the Democrats? (1 Viewer)

The Washington Post poll isn't a great result for Democrats heading into the election.

The poll asked what you identify as:
Democrat - 28%
Republican - 24%
Independent - 41%
Other - 5%
No opinion - 2%

The poll asked what were the most important issues (among RVs):
Economy - 85%
Inflation - 79%
Education - 77%
Crime - 67%
Abortion - 62%
Immigration - 62%
Climate Change - 51%

The poll asked who do you trust on these issues (among RVs):
Economy - 85% (Rep 54%, Dem 37%)
Inflation - 79% (Rep 54%, Dem 36%)
Education - 77% (Dem 44%, Rep 43%)
Crime - 67% (Rep 56%, Dem 34%)
Abortion - 62% (Dem 51%, Rep 31%)
Immigration - 62% (Rep 45% , Dem 44%)
Climate Change - 51% (Dem 53%, Rep 32%)

Rut roh, registered voters said they'd vote Trump over Biden 48% to 46% if they were the candidates (all adults reversed that outcome).

https://docs-cdn-prod.news-engineer...shed/62135712-e40d-4c38-9ec3-d3b9218cad1d.pdf

The Fed is almost assuredly going to raise interest rates again a week before the election which will cause the market to drop and be another reminder for voters on the economy/inflation issue. As Carville said, "It's the economy stupid".

Disclaimer: I don't put much stock in polls but I know some here do, I just threw it here for information and discussion purposes.
Can't find this in the questions....see no mention of Trump OR Biden in that doc. Is it somewhere else that you saw?

On page 16 of 17. Question 19.
Offff.... CTRL +F let me down....thanks :hifive:

I guess people simply wont give a **** until hes indicted and/or convicted. The electorate in this country is VERY different today than it was 50 years ago

You know, depending on the day of the week, or the source providing it, I have no clue how this is gonna go. I really don't. The democrats are pushing abortion hard, and it seems to be working ( January 6th was a bust) and the republicans are pushing inflation and the potential of a recession hard. I do think it really comes down to whether the liberals(especially the tik-tokkers) who post and share and meme all day will actually feel motivated to vote. Considering they can't really yet door dash or uber eats it....That number will continually be lower than it probably should be. Dems are of course trying to change that and make it as idiot proof and easy as possible(good strategy) but is it enough? Just dunno

You know, depending on the day of the week, or the source providing it, I have no clue how this is gonna go. I really don't. The democrats are pushing abortion hard, and it seems to be working ( January 6th was a bust) and the republicans are pushing inflation and the potential of a recession hard. I do think it really comes down to whether the liberals(especially the tik-tokkers) who post and share and meme all day will actually feel motivated to vote. Considering they can't really yet door dash or uber eats it....That number will continually be lower than it probably should be. Dems are of course trying to change that and make it as idiot proof and easy as possible(good strategy) but is it enough? Just dunno
I agree. I have no idea how this will go.

The Dems have been trying to get the young to vote since forever. They were doing it back in the late 80's and 90's on MTV too and it didn't work then. For all the commercials/ads/interviews you see about young people excited about voting, that has never really translated to actual votes on election day. They can't be bothered - all talk and no action.

And I don't think the abortion topic is going to do it either. Abortion is just not high on anyone's list but the most ideological zealot. And if abortion can't do it, then nothing will.

The Dems have been trying to get the young to vote since forever. They were doing it back in the late 80's and 90's on MTV too and it didn't work then. For all the commercials/ads/interviews you see about young people excited about voting, that has never really translated to actual votes on election day. They can't be bothered - all talk and no action.

And I don't think the abortion topic is going to do it either. Abortion is just not high on anyone's list but the most ideological zealot. And if abortion can't do it, then nothing will.
I think abortion has traction. I really do. Maybe not everywhere, but in some places, like Michigan for example, it is the ONLY thing being discussed by Whitmer's campaign against Tudor. Now, how the heck Tudor got the nomination anyway is a great example of republicans blowing the play big time, but Whitmer is still going to win this thing..and I believe her constant abortion push is a part of that.
But to your point I do think inflation and a recession is more personally important to most people. Abortion is many cases is either someone else's problem, or one they deep down hope they never have to use themselves.

I think abortion has traction. I really do. Maybe not everywhere, but in some places, like Michigan for example, it is the ONLY thing being discussed by Whitmer's campaign against Tudor. Now, how the heck Tudor got the nomination anyway is a great example of republicans blowing the play big time, but Whitmer is still going to win this thing..and I believe her constant abortion push is a part of that

You very well could be right - I guess we just won't know until Election Day.

I know that I've never gone to the polls and voted GOP because "OMG! Abortion!". That's simply one stance in a myriad of stances I agree on but it's never been a motivator for me. My wife says she's going to vote Democrat because of the abortion issue, though.

So, you may say, "BladeRunner! It appears you're wrong and the abortion topic IS going to get people to vote!". And now this is where I'll tell you that my wife has never voted GOP and has always - ALWAYS - voted Democrat. And that is for EVERY election from School Board to POTUS. There is not one single Conservative she likes. Well, except Liz Cheney and that will be only temporary until Cheney isn't useful to the cause anymore. Then she'll go back to being persona non grata.

She said that to needle me. And I followed that up and told her I'll be donating to the NRA. :lol:

So people saying they're going to vote Democrat because of the abortion issue were always going to vote Democrat the entire time.

The youth vote is pretty much the biggest factor in the Clinton in 92, Obama in 08, and Biden in 20 victories.

I think abortion has traction. I really do. Maybe not everywhere, but in some places, like Michigan for example, it is the ONLY thing being discussed by Whitmer's campaign against Tudor. Now, how the heck Tudor got the nomination anyway is a great example of republicans blowing the play big time, but Whitmer is still going to win this thing..and I believe her constant abortion push is a part of that

You very well could be right - I guess we just won't know until Election Day.

I know that I've never gone to the polls and voted GOP because "OMG! Abortion!". That's simply one stance in a myriad of stances I agree on but it's never been a motivator for me. My wife says she's going to vote Democrat because of the abortion issue, though.

So, you may say, "BladeRunner! So you're wrong and the abortion topic IS going to get people to vote!". And now this is where I'll tell you that my wife has never voted GOP and has always - ALWAYS - voted Democrat. And that is for EVERY election from School Board to POTUS. There is not one single Conservative she likes. Well, except Liz Cheney and that will be only temporary until Cheney isn't useful to the cause anymore. Then she'll go back to being persona non grata.

She said that to needle me. And I followed that up and told her I'll be donating to the NRA. :lol:

So people saying they're going to vote Democrat because of the abortion were always going to vote Democrat regardless.
That's a great point. And yeah, I have never been swayed enough by that topic to have my vote influenced. But remember who the target of the dems is. Gen Z man...The dumbest generation since ever and easily influenced by media. Dems are going to hammer this over and over to MAKE it the most important decision since Betamax. that's their goal. Prey on the limited intelligence and short attention spans of todays youth and badger them into "doing the right thing"

The youth vote is pretty much the biggest factor in the Clinton in 92, Obama in 08, and Biden in 20 victories.
Some interesting MASSIVE gaps in those elections. Tells me they don't have good attention spans.

Last edited:
Some interesting MASSIVE gaps in those elections. Tells me them don't have good attention spans.
No doubt. But the dems courting those votes had a huge impact on those elections.

I think abortion has traction. I really do. Maybe not everywhere, but in some places, like Michigan for example, it is the ONLY thing being discussed by Whitmer's campaign against Tudor. Now, how the heck Tudor got the nomination anyway is a great example of republicans blowing the play big time, but Whitmer is still going to win this thing..and I believe her constant abortion push is a part of that.
But to your point I do think inflation and a recession is more personally important to most people. Abortion is many cases is either someone else's problem, or one they deep down hope they never have to use themselves.

Most people vote with their pocket books. The week before the election the Fed is going raise interest rates again. The stock market will do it's post interest rate raise tank. Inflation will still be rampant. Gas prices will still be high. Food will still be high. Utilities will be high. Polls show that inflation/economy are the top issues. Republicans own those issues with voters.

I think abortion is huge and will get millions of voters out who otherwise wouldn't bother. I also think voters see that Covid is done, under Biden's watch. And that the vast majority of the economic issues we're facing are the result of 10+ years of policy, with the Trump years being the worse. $8T increase to the debt in 4 short years is mind blowing. I think the country also sees Biden getting out of the way of the Fed, we know how Trump handled the Fed. Cried when they tried to raise rates during "booming" times.

In the end, I'll predict that the Rs will take the House, not by a red wave but by something like 10 or less. The Ds will hold the Senate and that's really all that matters.

My wife says she's going to vote Democrat because of the abortion issue, though.
While it’s only anecdotal, my wife said the same thing. The big difference though is she’s a Midwest conservative who’s never voted blue before.

I think, and it’s certainly just my opinion, it’s a much more personal decision of lots of women. Therefor I think it will be an impactful voting issue. Time will assuredly tell though.

I think abortion is huge and will get millions of voters out who otherwise wouldn't bother. I also think voters see that Covid is done, under Biden's watch. And that the vast majority of the economic issues we're facing are the result of 10+ years of policy, with the Trump years being the worse. $8T increase to the debt in 4 short years is mind blowing. I think the country also sees Biden getting out of the way of the Fed, we know how Trump handled the Fed. Cried when they tried to raise rates during "booming" times.

In the end, I'll predict that the Rs will take the House, not by a red wave but by something like 10 or less. The Ds will hold the Senate and that's really all that matters.
Well the covid thing is interesting. The Prez came out and said the pandemic is over and got beaten up by his own party for it. So again, mixed messaging from the dems. They're chasing a few things around and their scatterbrained approaches to them keep them from bringing it home. And that's probably because everytime they try to get a foothold on something, they get hit with "But its all about the economy!!" and they know this. It's a tough spot to be in. Then, to add insult to injury, they called the last major spending bill the "inflation reduction act" which was exposed as nothing more than grandstanding and also fell flat. Democrats need serious help with their messaging.

Last edited:
As much as I disagree with you on other subjects I think your analysis is pretty spot on here, especially with regard to the Tiktokers. Not sure if the Jan 6 hearings was a complete bust in terms of the election, but you may be right on that too. We’ll see.

Short attention span? Yes. But you may as well stamp ignorant on your forehead if you broad brush gen z as dumb.
I wouldn’t call them dumb, but I will 100% call them entitled, arrogant and extremely unwise.
Strongly disagree. This is a very intelligent generation. I pit substantially more blame for their...quirks - on our elders for creating such a toxic developmental environment.

Short attention span? Yes. But you may as well stamp ignorant on your forehead if you broad brush gen z as dumb.
I wouldn’t call them dumb, but I will 100% call them entitled, arrogant and extremely unwise.
Strongly disagree. This is a very intelligent generation. I pit substantially more blame for their...quirks - on our elders for creating such a toxic developmental environment.
Again I said intelligent. And I too blame my generation (x) for raising these entitled kids. But that doesn’t change what they are.

Im also speaking from daily first hand experience. I’ve been managing and working with early 20 something’s since I’ve been 20 something. The work ethic (lack there of), entitlement and arrogance of this generation is unparalleled.

Were speaking about todays early 20’s kids. Gen Z.
I know. I remember adults crapping all over our generation. The slacker generation. These were the same adults that were crapped on in the 60's.
Gen Z is clearly the worst generation since....The Millennials?
I remember being a kid and thinking it was weird Boomers didn't remember what old people said about them when they were young.

I know. I remember adults crapping all over our generation. The slacker generation. These were the same adults that were crapped on in the 60's.
I remember being a kid and thinking it was weird Boomers didn't remember what old people said about them when they were young.
I get that, that and the whole old man get off my lawn stuff. But this is different, again I’m seeing it every day first hand. All one needs to do is look up the “quite quitting” movement. This generation is literally telling itself to put the bare minimum of effort in. Don’t work hard or go above and beyond. Do just enough to not get fired. That’s their mindset and it’s scary as hell for our future.

I get that, that and the whole old man get off my lawn stuff. But this is different, again I’m seeing it every day first hand. All one needs to do is look up the “quite quitting” movement. This generation is literally telling itself to put the bare minimum of effort in. Don’t work hard or go above and beyond. Do just enough to not get fired. That’s their mindset and it’s scary as hell for our future.

You should watch a movie called "Office Space".

You should watch a movie called "Office Space".

Which reminds me of a meme I saw.

"My boss pulled into the parking lot in a new Lamborghini. Wow, I said, nice car. My boss then said, if you work hard, put all your hours in and strive for excellence...I'll get a new one next month."

Right, because they're smarter than prior generations. Why am I going to sacrifice my well being so someone else can reap the rewards and I get dumped on the street when I am no longer economically viable. Cratering birthrates is just one reason why there are teacher, police, military, and unskilled labor shortages (among other fields). Life is too short to spend it being miserable. Those that created this environment are to blame, but just like every elder generation that can before them they lazily point at youth as the problem. Time is a flat circle.

Right, because they're smarter than prior generations. Why am I going to sacrifice my well being so someone else can reap the rewards and I get dumped on the street when I am no longer economically viable. Cratering birthrates is just one reason why there are teacher, police, military, and unskilled labor shortages (among other fields). Life is too short to spend it being miserable. Those that created this environment are to blame, but just like every elder generation that can before them they lazily point at youth as the problem. Time is a flat circle.
What great things have been accomplished by putting in minimal effort? Life requires effort. I’m not advocating for sacrificing your personal health or your family for your job. And if the message they were sending was give 100% at work but went home give 100% to home. I be down with it all the way. But thats not the message.

All through out human history it’s been about going above and beyond and achieving more then we dreamed.

And let’s be real, they’re not doing this out of altruistic nature. They’re doing it because they were gifted and given everything their entire lives. They were given participation trophies, and never told no. It’s the definition of entitlement, they‘re not working smarter and doing it better, they‘ve just had it always handed to them, and they want it to be continued to be.

What great things have been accomplished by putting in minimal effort? Life requires effort. I’m not advocating for sacrificing your personal health or your family for your job. And if the message they were sending was give 100% at work but went home give 100% to home. I be down with it all the way. But thats not the message.

All through out human history it’s been about going above and beyond and achieving more then we dreamed.

And let’s be real, they’re not doing this out of altruistic nature. They’re doing it because they were gifted and given everything their entire lives. They were given participation trophies, and never told no. It’s the definition of entitlement, they‘re not working smarter and doing it better, they‘ve just had it always handed to them, and they want it to be continued to be.
I'm with you til the last part, but that is why substantially more blame falls on their elders. They fostered the environment for this more intelligent group of humans to realize their time and energy would be better spent on other things rather than cleaning up the mess they're inheriting. Participation trophies weren't a Gen Z thing though - that's millennial (hi). And I assure you a meaningful % of us hold those that beset this on us in contempt for it.

I'm with you til the last part, but that is why substantially more blame falls on their elders. They fostered the environment for this more intelligent group of humans to realize their time and energy would be better spent on other things rather than cleaning up the mess they're inheriting. Participation trophies weren't a Gen Z thing though - that's millennial (hi). And I assure you a meaningful % of us hold those that beset this on us in contempt for it.
So tell me, then, how good do you feel about your son or daughter’s third grade teacher putting in the minimal effort, just enough not to get fired? You feel good about that education your kids getting. Or how about that manufacture of jet engines whose employing Gen Z‘era who are giving the minimal amount of effort in quality control. Or the production worker at a chicken plant producing food, feel good about the minimal effort they’re putting in to keep that food safe? What’s your advocating for his flat out dangerous and wrong.

should we allow companies to abuse their workers? Of course not, and again I’m not advocating for that. But rewarding poor performance is asinine. True story, I hired somebody recently at the top of the market wage because quite frankly, that’s what the marketplace demands for this area. Person had no relevant experience of this an entry-level job. He had seven jobs in two years. 7! None of which had more than three months of experience. But as I said, this is an entry-level job, and you can get only what’s out there, so we hired him. In his first two weeks of work he showed up late three times and to work on time three times. He recently just asked for a raise after that two week performance his quote “my last three days I’ve been on time.” This story is not unique. I’ve got hundreds of them. I’m telling you we are at the precipice of an epidemic of employment.

When we start telling ourselves that we don’t need to work hard, and we don’t need to go above and beyond, we are done as a society.

* please excuse any grammar issues. I am voice texting in traffic.

I spent 20 years doing the bare minimum at a job I hated where I thought most of what I was asked to do was a waste of time.

I’ve spent the last month working crazy hours (for half the money) at a job that I find meaningful and rewarding.

I don’t think people have changed that much. I think jobs have changed a lot more.

So tell me, then, how good do you feel about your son or daughter’s third grade teacher putting in the minimal effort, just enough not to get fired? You feel good about that education your kids getting. Or how about that manufacture of jet engines whose employing Gen Z‘era who are giving the minimal amount of effort in quality control. Or the production worker at a chicken plant producing food, feel good about the minimal effort they’re putting in to keep that food safe? What’s your advocating for his flat out dangerous and wrong.

should we allow companies to abuse their workers? Of course not, and again I’m not advocating for that. But rewarding poor performance is asinine. True story, I hired somebody recently at the top of the market wage because quite frankly, that’s what the marketplace demands for this area. Person had no relevant experience of this an entry-level job. He had seven jobs in two years. 7! None of which had more than three months of experience. But as I said, this is an entry-level job, and you can get only what’s out there, so we hired him. In his first two weeks of work he showed up late three times and to work on time three times. He recently just asked for a raise after that two week performance his quote “my last three days I’ve been on time.” This story is not unique. I’ve got hundreds of them. I’m telling you we are at the precipice of an epidemic of employment.

When we start telling ourselves that we don’t need to work hard, and we don’t need to go above and beyond, we are done as a society.

If the job requires extra effort to be done properly, then a person should be compensated for that extra effort. You can still "work hard" and only put in the bare minimum. I'm a salaried employee, if I work 40 hours I get paid X amount. My employee gets the best version of me for those 40 hours. If I work 80 hours I get paid the same X amount. Why would I put in extra effort? So my employer can make more money? I'm paid for 40, if you want extra effort then I expect to be compensated for everything after 40.

I spent 20 years doing the bare minimum at a job I hated where I thought most of what I was asked to do was a waste of time.

I’ve spent the last month working crazy hours (for half the money) at a job that I find meaningful and rewarding.

I don’t think people have changed that much. I think jobs have changed a lot more.
But again, that’s exactly my point. The message this generation is telling itself isn’t find what you’re passionate about and work your *** off. It’s give the minimal amount of effort and ask for more.

If one doesn’t like their station in life, they need to do everything they can to change it, but for us to just throw your hands up and quite quit as a society, man that’s scary as hell.

If the job requires extra effort to be done properly, then a person should be compensated for that extra effort. You can still "work hard" and only put in the bare minimum. I'm a salaried employee, if I work 40 hours I get paid X amount. My employee gets the best version of me for those 40 hours. If I work 80 hours I get paid the same X amount. Why would I put in extra effort? So my employer can make more money? I'm paid for 40, if you want extra effort then I expect to be compensated for everything after 40.
But that’s not the message. The message is give the minimal amount of effort, just enough to not get fired. You said they get the best of you for 40 hours, they are saying you get the bare minimum of me for 40 hours. There’s a vast difference in those two statements.

I don't think he's asking you to go above and beyond. I think most employers today would take a good effort for 40 hours a week. But that is not happening.

I see both sides. I'm an advocate of living your best life, but I do recognize that there are so many kids that do not think there are issues with continually being 15 minutes late for work.

:laugh: All good.
So tell me, then, how good do you feel about your son or daughter’s third grade teacher putting in the minimal effort, just enough not to get fired?
My feelings don't matter (only facts do), but of course I feel terrible about that. What's the solution though? Continue to vilify and underpay teachers? Cause that's what we do.

As a result of a mass exodous 12-15 months ago I went from being the senior report to 2a on a team of 12 to #1 on a team of 7 (one of which was checked out, another ineffective, and another a total liability) trying to do the work of #1 (CFO), #2a (Controller), #2b (Director), #3a, and #3b (reports).

After 6 weeks of hell we hired a new CFO. I was selective about opinions and information I shared with her and other outcomes I let her come to on her own, but restructure was obvious. Enduring a period of hurt would be necessary to get there though. We did not add additional bodies, but rather opted to create an environment in which those that weren't part of the solution would leave on their own, we would re-purpose their role once they did, and we just hoped those that would be part of the solution didn't say 'enough!' and walk out before we got there. We did have to fire one person, but the others that needed to exit left on their own accord. Now we've restocked the cupboard as a team of 9, all earning more than they did before, and doing meaningful work.

While most of what I wrote above is not relevant to this overall subject, that last part is - cause that's what Gen Z covets. The 4 new bodies we've added to our team all stem from that generation. They want to add value and if they aren't put in a position to do so then they pursue an alternative that does. Give them meaningful work and they will do it better and faster than those before and in some cases streamline it to enhance automation. It's on us managers to foster such an environment though. They didn't experience it growing up because those elder to my generation ****ed everything up. Adapt or die. Much like millennials (hi) this generation has viable tools at our disposal and aren't the beginning of the end as we were portrayed as. In order to maximize their value one must view them from not just their own lens, but their lens too. And realize how their own **** ups have created inherent weaknesses with this group and course correct going forward, rather than just repeating the mistakes of those that came before and get off my lawn their way to the grave.

I was going to post the same thing just now. They aren't dumb and they are more in touch with politics and issues than I was at that age.

Distracted and short attention span? 1000000%, but that is not just them. I think the same when I look around the park or at my kids' games and see 1/2 the parents looking at their phones too.

I was going to post the same thing just now. They aren't dumb and they are more in touch with politics and issues than I was at that age.

Distracted and short attention span? 1000000%, but that is not just them. I think the same when I look around the park or at my kids' games and see 1/2 the parents looking at their phones too.
My parents visited this weekend. 3 different times within the span of about 10 minutes I stopped what I saying mid sentence and glared at my mom because her phone dinged at her and she checked it rather than continue to listen. After the 3rd one she exclaimed 'WHAT' to which I said - you know how you're annoyed that I deactivated all notifications on my phone and your texts to me often go hours before I respond? This is why.

Short attention spans and distractions are not a Gen Z thing; it's societal.

We call that person "Mediocre Man" in my industry: https://www.techrepublic.com/article/10-types-of-programmers-youll-encounter-in-the-field/

As a result of a mass exodous 12-15 months ago I went from being the senior report to 2a on a team of 12 to #1 on a team of 7 (one of which was checked out, another ineffective, and another a total liability) trying to do the work of #1 (CFO), #2a (Controller), #2b (Director), #3a, and #3b (reports).

After 6 weeks of hell we hired a new CFO. I was selective about opinions and information I shared with her and other outcomes I let her come to on her own, but restructure was obvious. Enduring a period of hurt would be necessary to get there though. We did not add additional bodies, but rather opted to create an environment in which those that weren't part of the solution would leave on their own, we would re-purpose their role once they did, and we just hoped those that would be part of the solution didn't say 'enough!' and walk out before we got there. We did have to fire one person, but the others that needed to exit left on their own accord. Now we've restocked the cupboard as a team of 9, all earning more than they did before, and doing meaningful work.

While most of what I wrote above is not relevant to this overall subject, that last part is - cause that's what Gen Z covets. The 4 new bodies we've added to our team all stem from that generation. They want to add value and if they aren't put in a position to do so then they pursue an alternative that does. Give them meaningful work and they will do it better and faster than those before and in some cases streamline it to enhance automation. It's on us managers to foster such an environment though. They didn't experience it growing up because those elder to my generation ****ed everything up. Adapt or die. Much like millennials (hi) this generation has viable tools at our disposal and aren't the beginning of the end as we were portrayed as. In order to maximize their value one must view them from not just their own lens, but their lens too. And realize how their own **** ups have created inherent weaknesses with this group and course correct going forward, rather than just repeating the mistakes of those that came before and get off my lawn their way to the grave.
Mac thank for the post, I do have a thoughtful response to this I don’t have time for at the moment I’ll come back to it later this afternoon when I do

Short attention span is fine, and understandable. Especially nowadays. But that has nothing to do with what I think are the failings of this generation, and that is entitlement without earning it, lack of respect for others time, and a general unwillingness to put in work.

Short attention span is fine, and understandable. Especially nowadays. But that has nothing to do with what I think are the failings of this generation, and that is entitlement without earning it, lack of respect for others time, and a general unwillingness to put in work.
This was me as a teen as well. :shrug:

I’m talking about 22 yr olds

Hasn't virtually every generation said the same about the generations that followed them?

I’m talking about 22 yr olds
Lol. It was probably me then too.

Not me. :shrug:

Just say "No" to drugs, KP. ;)

I am going to say I'm not sure they are more in touch..They THINK they are....but they operate on whatever they can fit in a meme. That's all. They will share or like some post about the horrors in Iran when it comes to women, then go about their day and literally not do another single thing about it. And BOOM!!they now feel they are part of the solution.
Remember the utterly stupid and ridiculous thing where people posted a black page on their IG or Twitter as support for BLM(Or whatever it was) talk about the dumbest thing ever..But the Gen Z'ers really and truly believe this helped something somehow...that they did thair part. Give me a break.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread