What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Experts in Bird Law: 1 spot open in a Philly area Re-draft 12 team Full PPR Superflex league on Sleeper. $50 buy-in (1 Viewer)

ItsForTheBirds11

Footballguy
Have 1 spot open in a Philly area Re-draft 12 team Full PPR Superflex league on Sleeper. This league started 2 years ago, lost a couple people from last year and we have 1 open spot left. The league is made up of close friends, 3 managers that joined the league last year that fit right in with the original members. I try to keep the league fun and if you enjoy busting balls and talking smack this league might be for you! Also, if you are a Philadelphia Eagles fan, a Steelers fan and we do have a Jets fan as well! He’s mostly here to make us feel better about ourselves LOL!

The league is a $50 dollar buy-in. I collected dues via venmo/paypal last year, but I am up to using TeamStake to collect and distribute payouts at the end of the year. All depends on your comfortability with using venmo/paypal and I completely understand if you are not willing to commit to using venmo/paypal. I started a poll for this in the league, right now it is 4 to 1 for venmo.

Payouts will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd and Most PF.

Rosters:

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, RB/WR/TE, QB/RB/WR/TE, DEF, no kicker, 5 bench spots and 2 IR spots

If you are interested please email me at phillyphan660@gmail.com and we can discuss joining the league in more detail. GO BIRDS!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread