What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Exploit/Avoid Week 3 (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Pittsburgh at Cleveland (-4) (38)

-The Steelers clearly are trending towards making a move at QB, how can they not? I understand Coach Tomlin wanting to protect his Rookie and allow him time to learn from the sidelines, it’s terrific he has seen 2 games already. I think one of the next couple games we will see Pickett have to relieve Trubisky or take over in a decided loss and then Trubisky will be on a very short leash as we slowly drift to the inevitable takeover of Pickett for the Steelers.

-The Browns should be 2-0 right now and getting the team ready for when Watson takes over in Week Whatever. Is this the beginning of a losing trend or streak by the Browns? Which of these QB-less teams currently, is going to go 1-2 after this game and which one stands to rise up with a 2-1 record?

QB: Are you kidding? MoP don’t SuperFlex :lol:

RB: Harris had 5 catches for 40 yds that inflated a pretty dismal day running the football as he also has been battling early season injuries. Carter and Hall combined did alright vs the Browns, there’s no reason to think Harris can’t do well next week as a primary weapon for Pittsburgh.

If you have Nick Chubb you simply start him and forget it almost every week and dream of what things might be like at the end of the year with Watson spreading defenses and opening up holes for Chubb in Weeks 13-14-15…you know, the money weeks! If you have Kareem Hunt you pray for a change of scenery and bigger share of the pie. He did have 15 touches so I would always use him in your flex if you have him but it stands to reason he might have a slightly below average day vs Pittsburgh.

WR: Amari Cooper answered the bell for Cleveland last week with a terrific 9/100/TD, he’s going to be up and down but he makes a nice WR3 with occasional upside on your roster, Flexing him is a luxury but stress that Cleveland passing game right now overall is very average at best. Did DPJ even take the field last week?

Outside of Diontae Johnson and Freiermuth at TE, not much to rely on for Pittsburgh but that will change by Week 8 when Pickett is starting and stretches the defenses.

Final Score: Cleveland should have won by 2 TDs last week and they also won against a QB that wanted revenge in Week 1 on the road in his new home turf, outside of a sluggish pass attack the rest of the team looks good. Pittsburgh is without Watt, perhaps their best Defensive player and then a pedestrian QB spot, it’s hard to take Pittsburgh but they are playing teams very close despite a pitiful OL right now. That OL could be their undoing in Cleveland and perhaps usher in the Kenny Pickett era or at least the start of it. I hate to bet against Pittsburgh but my early take is low low score and that usually means a close football game.

Final Score: Cleveland 16…Pittsburgh 12

Last edited:
New Orleans at North Carolina (+3) (41) McCaffrey added to the injury list

-The Saints were without Kamara last week and Winston did them no favors playing with 4 broken ribs or back bones, it sounds awful whichever injury it is. Saints are banged up and they are facing a Defense that is deceptively good but has no offense to help them out and any time they do put the offense in good field position, nothing happens. I would not assume the Saints tear apart the Panthers this week. Both teams are 0-2 and need a win desperately. Rhule is on very thin ice and so far he’s been beat by Jacoby Brissett and Daniel Jones. I don’t think Prince Tepper is going to put up with this forever but if he’s smart he will take his lumps with a wry smile and shut his mouth until the first or second week in January and then unleash holy hell. Rhule and Mayfield might fetch you a Top5 pick and a franchise QB you desperately want so chill out.

QB: Who knows if its going to be Winston or the Dalton/Taysom Hill show? Unless you had Dak or Trey Lance paired with Mayfield of all folks, no reason to discuss QBs much.

Carolina WR/RB/TE: It’s very simple, they didn’t have a single Receiver make it past 43 yds and that was DJ Moore who luckily had a TD to save a debacle for most FFM out there. McCaffrey was 15/100+, you wonder at 6.3 ypc how did Carolina lose this football game? That’s right, Baker was 14 of 29, get out of here! This is the stink on your roster, all of it right now feels like limited upside from top to bottom. Could that change? It can’t function like this all year, it just can’t…but it is right now.

New Orleans: Ingram is not a good option even if Kamara is down. Olave and Michael Thomas had solid games last week, nothing spectacular but solid weeks. 5-80 on Olave, 6/65/TD for Thomas and Landry was an afterthought in the slot. Carolina is decent against the pass, I wouldn’t assume these guys all cash in but most weeks 2 of these 3 names have to produce for the Saints to have a chance to win. If Kamara is back and ready to roll, that will change things but also present opportunities when defenses have to respect their RB more.

Final Score: Saints 23…Panthers 17

Last edited:
Houston at Chicago (-2.5) (40.5)

QB: Mills and Fields are another weak offering going H2H this week. You didn’t draft them as anything other QB2 prospects, it’s possible one of them has a better day than they have shown the first couple weeks just because of the level of play they will see on Sunday. On one hand you think low scoring but the Bears have seen 2 quality defenses the first 2 weeks and Houston saw Indy and Denver, depends on your view but the Bears could be softer than both of those 2 teams.

RB: I like Pierce this week. He had 15/69 last week but better than that, Rex Burkehead did not have a single carry according to my research and that’s good news. Pierce should be started and played in your RB2 or a will be a nice piece in the RB2-3-4(RBBC) so many of you are floating on right now. Look what Jones and Dillon racked up vs the Bears, this is a solid match up for Pierce and perhaps his coming out party.

Monty was 15/122 last week in a Packers Blowout so I’m not sure I am ready to switch tunes on him and then Herbert was still 4/38 on the ground himself, they’ve got to give the ball a few more times a game to Khalil and see what happens. Even when Monty is running well the offense isn’t producing points for whatever reason. But yeah logic says plug in Monty this week vs the Texans, 4.7 ypc on the ground.

Bears WR/TE: You got to be crazy to start Mooney or KMET right now. There isn’t anyone you want to start for the Bears at Receiver and Tight End. That said, one would think that this week someone who has stunk is going to get on track. Is that Mooney? Is that another WR we don’t discuss much like St Brown?

Brandin Cooks and Nico Collins had similar stats last week, Cooks seems like the safer play but I haven’t seen anyone torch the Bears yet at WR. Chicago has only yielded 1 TD to a WR so far and they total about 150 yds a game to the WR, I’ll say Cooks has a good shot at the 70-90 yd range this week.

Final Score: Chicago 22…Houston 16

Last edited:
KC Chiefs at Indy (+5.5) (50.5)

-If you have watched the Colts the last 2 weeks on the road Division rivals and not being able to notch a win vs the Texans and Jaguars, now come home to face Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs?

QB: Mahomes should feast after we saw Lawrence picking them apart last week. Matt Ryan should not even be rostered right now.

RB: Taylor just goes from one lousy QB to the next. He’s an autostart but you wonder how long before defenses make Ryan beat them. It’s looking bleak for the Colts and they have an owner that’s vocal and will turn up the heat on the whole team but especially Matt Ryan, they don’t have a lot invested in him and can move on quickly. Actually I looked this up on Spotrac and he still counts $35M in Dead Cap next season and then after 2023 they are free of him. That still seems like a long time after what we have seen so far.

CEH did not have a terrific week last week but a couple plays made it feel better on the heels of a big Week 1. Ride the momentum for another game and hopefully when KC opens a 2-3 TD lead, lot of carries and I expect Pacheco to be used more in the 2nd half when it’s Run Run Run.

WR: JJSS should not be pulled form your line up yet. I didn’t see anything form other WRs to make me feel like JJSS is being marginalized in the offense. Give LAC some credit and I feel this week you will see much better numbers from him. Watson, Hardman and MVS are not that impressive but keep an eye on Watson if he continues to make plays. Still feel like JJSS is the one you want most weeks at WR.

If Pittman can practice you must play him. It was a shame he missed this weeks’ game after a solid Week 1 performance. Hines did not rack up as many catches and yds as I thought he might last week, was hoping for a stronger double digit performance and the whole offense stunk.

Final Score: Chiefs 34…Indy 14

Last edited:
Buffalo at Miami (+5.5) (52)

-Both teams are riding high but I want to make a point before I review/preview this match up, Buffalo is a far better team right now and has a superior QB. Miami is trying to catch up and has been for several years, they are not there yet and one of the big differences is actually the 2 Defenses, Buffalo is ahead of Miami especially in their F7.

QB: Allen has thrown for 4TDs in 5 straight games tying Dan Marino amongst others, think Manning might have the record with 6. I do think the Miami Secondary will be a stronger test for him but Miami is still down Jones at Corner for another 2 weeks before he is eligible to return.

Tua had a 4th Q for ALL Time last week. It’s hard to make him a start vs one of the very best Defenses but they did lose Jackson last week and despite walking out of the hospital you would think he is not playing this week and they are thankful he did not sustain a major injury. Tua was likely a guy you drafted if you waited and took Aaron Rodgers or Derek Carr, he’s in the discussion this week since it’s a home game but again I would not expect anything like last week.

RB: Not a lot of options here. Chase Edmonds was not used like a starting RB last week so don’t rely on the depth charts. Mostert isn’t likely to get more than 10 carries in this ball game and nobody will start Chase, myself included but my gut says he leads all Miami RBs this week. Ahmed was injured last week and Gaskin was a healthy scratch I believe.

It’s RBBC for Buffalo and James Cook carried it a lot because they were blowing out Tennessee, it’s not like he jumped up the depth charts so try to look beyond the box score. Only one worth starting is Dev Singletary but all that gets you is about 12-14 touches between the 20s and he doesn’t see many RedZone touches from my viewings the last couple weeks.

WR: If Davis is going to miss the Miami game and I’m not saying he is or isn’t but if he is OUT again than I might start looking at both McKenzie and Kumerow, they combined for 87 yards in a blowout where this week Buffalo will need to keep their foot on the gas after watching Miami climb out of a 21-point hole. Diggs gobbled up all the big plays and will be double teamed this weekend with Howard and Holland, both of them were not so good vs the ravens, likely Diggs has a pretty decent day.

Hill and Waddle are both in the Top 3-5 this week entering the Buffalo game. One of these weeks the Defense will shut One of them down but you just plug n play right now and enjoy the ride with this offense. No decent RB play, TE is all over the place, 3rd and 4th Receivers are barely targeted so Waddle and Hill are likely to continue posting big numbers until defenses drop 6 and 7 forcing Miami to call more run plays. That has not happened much to this point but it’s likely coming as we move thru the season.

Final Score: Buffalo 28…Miami 21, lot of work still to do in Miami and that Defense is not playing well. They did get the TD week 1 but the Patriots are not an NFL Offense, not anything like Buffalo coming into town this week.

Detroit at Minnesota (-6) (52.5)

-Safe to say that Detroit is no pushover? Philly should be feeling a lot better about their Week 1 victory after watching the Lions beat Washington last week. Detroit has opened the season with B2B games at home, now they have to travel on the road and they have to try and show they can be competitive with Minnesota this week. The Vikings are fresh off being manhandled in Philadelphia and now must come home on a short week and prepare for an upstart Lions team not thinking Top5 Draft pick but shooting for at least .500 or thereabouts this season.

QB: Kirk Cousins looked awful on MNF, there is no way around it. He limits all enthusiasm you might have for the entire offense. 25 and 13 the first 2 weeks in Redrafts, the risk isn’t worth the reward but then you see the Lions and think shootout and maybe a soft defense to score points on. Detroit is allowing the 3rd highest QB points weekly against them. This is an excellent match up in theory, about 300 yds passing and 1-2 TDs but which Kirk Cousins is going to appear?

The Vikings are not the easy match up you might think for Goff, maybe he can swing 250+ yds but so far they have only given up 1 TD thru the air, they allowed Jalen hurts 2 rush TDs on MNF, does Goff remind anyone of Jalen Hurts? Likely will disappoint many this weekend.

RB: Detroit is giving up about 125 and 2 rush TD per game on Defense, that looks ripe for Cook to have his best showing of the year and the Vikes should want to protect Cousins by leaning on the running game.

Jamaal Williams had 12 carries to Swift only having 5 but Swift made them count including a TD on a pitch count. Swift had 87 yds total on just 7 touches, when healthy and in an explosive offense, this guy has Top 5 potential if he can stay off the injury list.

WR: St Brown strikes 2 weeks in a row with 116/2TDs and then Jameson coming back later this season, this offense is cooking. They were without their starting Center and it didn’t seem to matter. Josh Reynolds made an appearance but you cannot rely on anything past St brown right now. TJ Hockenson has been a big disappointment so far.

Jefferson was held in check but expect a much bigger output this weekend from him. I expect others to get involved, Adam Thielen has fallen off a cliff and barely able to hold on a roster right now. Smith managed 36 yds and a TD, did not look good though. I doubt we see him score a lot of TDs but then again nobody is emerging as that 2nd target.

Final Score: Minnesota 27…Detroit 20, I’m concerned for Detroit this week and I wish I felt stronger about taking the points with them, I could be talked into predicting a different outcome but my gut says Minnesota bounces back since Detroit has played well the last 2 weeks and eventually they should have a below average performance unless Coach Campbell has them biting kneecaps for snacks during film study.

Last edited:
Baltimore at New England (+3) (43.5)

-Pats are boring and Mac Jones is nothing to hitch your pass attack to on the roster. Outside of Jacobi Meyers and that once or twice a year game Agholor pops in with, there’s not much to be excited about here.

QB: Focus on Jackson because Coach BB sure will. Ravens have no running game outside of Lamar right now. I would continue to play Jackson almost automatically and for many of you, 8th, 9th, 10th QB off the board? You stole him.

RB: I’ll spotlight Damien Harris, he had a respectable day at the office last vs Pittsburgh, almost 90 total yds and a score. Ravens game plan says Pats will be playing from behind at some point but they will want to establish Harris and RS as a well, form a 1-2 punch and hope Mac Jones can pick some spots for play action. After what Miami did, you might see the Patriots open it up more this week. Rhamondre had a better showing last week but it’s still about 60/40 in terms of split carries right now. He wasn’t bad at all last week but his long run was only 8 yards.

-If Dobbins is ready to go you still want to wait the first week and see how much they use him. I think it’s dangerous to start him blindly.

WR: Bateman and Andrews are going to be in your line ups most week but look for at least some ceiling vs a Bill Belichick defense. Duverney is the wildcard in that bunch and even others are getting more involved. Not sure I see a ginormous day from the passing game, think Lamar’s ability to scramble and make plays will be the difference.

And outside of Meyers for New England it’s hard to feel good about anyone. I imagine the Tight Ends will eventually be more involved.

Final Score: Baltimore 24…New England 17, a closer game than may might anticipate. The Patriots were able to contain Miami largely outside of 1 miss on Waddle, that defense didn’t allow any other Touchdowns. They also have shut the run down almost completely 2 weeks in a row to open the season.

Cincinnati at NY Jets (+4.5) (45)

-The Super Bowl against the Rams seems like a long time ago right now for Cincinnati. They’ve been so close though in their first 2 games against teams they likely should beat. Burrow vs Trubisky and Burrow vs Cooper Rush, you take Burrow and the Bengals every single time. Meanwhile the jets pull off an upset that likely should have been featured a little more often right after the Miami highlights, this was a miracle they were able to pull off 2 scores in under 2 minutes with like no timeouts, pretty unbelievable.

QB: We can keep green lighting Joe Burrow but he’s largely been a dud so far. 5 turnovers Week 1, less than 200 yds and a TD last week, he has to flash the goods this week vs the Jets. So far we’ve seen the Jets face Lamar Jackson and he had a good game passing on them, then they faced Brissett, it’s possible they haven’t seen anyone with Joe Burrow’s skill set and they might not be able to exploit the OL as badly as Dallas and Pittsburgh.

Flacco is useful in these SuperFlex 2-QB systems but he has no business beign a start in a normal redraft.

WR/TE: Higgins was iffy and ended up racking the most production with 6/70/TD, Chase is an autostart, you might even look at Hayden Hurst if you are TE thirsty but I caution you, I watched some of the Bengals games and he ain’t that talented when he gets the ball.

For the Jets I think you are chasing points with Garrett this week. Elijah Moore has not been given a steady diet of targets and I think that will change this week, hard to start him after the Weeks 1 and 2 but he is involved on almost 90% of the snaps, only a matter of time before he explodes. Garrett Wilson is showing what a good investment he was by the jets and he might very well be the Alpha before the end of year but I think Moore will start seeing more targets.

MoP note…both Higgins and Moore should be WR1 types on other teams. Both were drafted ahead of the new WR opposite them and both flashed abilities as rookies and are a major improvement for many teams over what they have. I believe in Tee Higgins and I believe in Elijah Moore, and that is not to take away anything form the Studs that are lining up across from them. The Miami Dolphins are not the only team with a couple weapons at their disposal.

RB: Carter had 50 yds and 5 cactches, hall was 7/50 on the gorund and had a nice 10 yd TD on top to cap a decent day for the rookie. I do not think you can get away with both of them being good starts most weeks but it looks like Hall might and I stress the word might have a little more explosion than Carter but I expect this to roll abck and forth for a while until hall clearly separates himself. He sure is looking like a reliable receiver and weapon out of the back field, had 7 catches last week his first NFL game.

Final Score: Cincinnati 28…NY Jets 21, the Bengals have got to get over that Super Bowl loss and move forward.

Las Vegas at Tennessee (+2.5) (45.5)

-The Raiders seemed so close in Week 1 with the Bolts and then were up 20 points on Arizona and the bottom falls out on them. Now we are left to scratch our heads and wonder if the Raiders are going to be in the Playoffs talk this season. It sure seemed like DeVante Adams was a big step in that direction but he was relegated to just 2 catches this past week. Meanwhile the Titans are in complete tailspin themselves and could be at the crossroads of what to do with Tannehill as their QB. Might be time to ship him off but I imagine his contract will make that very difficult. He can hit Metcalf and Lockett, they still get open. The Seahawks are building a strong running game, he’s perfect for the rest of the year there.

QB: I have built in hostility towards Josh McDaniels so forgive me but I feel vindicated that he’s already being questioned about his leadership in a couple of close losses but this last one, Raiders had a 20 point lead and DeVante Adams has just 2 receptions and then we hear rumors about how Carr is managed and controlled by the Head Coach, little disturbing but it appears he does not have the freedom to do much besides run the play called and run it the way they want it even if that means Adams is a decoy. And for the Titans? Do they have a starting QB they are confident in right now? Pass Pass Pass

RB: Jacobs has had 73 and 83 yd performances his first two games but not TDs and doesn’t seem to be a factor when he is getting the ball. He clearly has the starting RB spot locked down right now, almost nobody else touches the ball on hand offs.

Derrick Henry looks washed so far. There is no sugarcoating the high draft pick many invested and have possibly absorbed some losses in Redrafts. Defenses are committed to stopping him and don’t feel Tennessee has other weapons to hurt their defenses with right now.

WR: Burks looks better with every game, he flashed some nice speed and abilities but he’s a rookie and has questionable QB play at the moment. Bob Woods has been a disaster for those who were brave and took him in the single digit rounds. “Somebody has to catch the ball there?” terrible words muttered at Drafts.

For LVR, I would ignore any Hollins stats right now, Renfrow made an appearance with 7 catches but not a lot of yds. Adams only had 2 receptions but did have a TD and the results Week 1, don’t think many will complain unless that stat box starts to repeat. This should be a pretty nice week for Adams, Waller, Renfrow, should be a solid game even with the cross country travel for a Sunday 1:00 game, keep that in mind though.

Final Score: Titans 22…LVR 21, I need to see the Raiders win a game or close out a game before I can pick them to win on the road. Everyone has that high water mark of the season and these 2 teams figured to factor in more in the Playoff race this year. One of them is walking out winless after 3 weeks of the 2022 season and that is rough.

Last edited:
Philly at Washington (+6.5) line started at +1 (47.5) jumped another 2 points after MNF

-The Eagles were mighty impressive on MNF, their defense might have even outshined their offense. Washington has a veteran QB with weapons around him and a soft defense that leads to a lot of shootouts, hard to believe this is a Ron Rivera coached team right now.

QB: Both of them seem like good starts this week. Would it really shock you if Wentz ended up with more production but the Commanders lose anyways? I was impressed with Hurts this past week and not just the throws but what he was doing when he wasn’t moving the ball down the field, you know the simple plays that don’t make the highlight reel, he’s come a long way in a short period of time. I’m biased, I watched him run out of the Univ of Alabama so you can imagine my trepidation to bestow praise on him. I didn’t think he looked all that good when he transferred out of Bama. But here we are and it’s pointless to continue to be critical if I don’t recognize the amount of ground he’s gained on some of the better QBs in the NFL, props to Hurts and Philly for standing by him and not bringing in a high draft pick QB behind him.

WR/TE: Very happy for the Slim Reaper to make an appearance and get involved, that’s going to help Philly a lot. AJ Brown was not as dominant as Week 1 but he also made a quick dip into the sideline tent and was able to return. I would still put AJB in a weekly Top 10-12 WRs that should be started no matter who the DBs are they go up against. Both Detroit and Jacksonville did well passing the football and I see no reason why Philly won’t see similar success. If you drafted Smith as WR3/4/Flex, might be a good week to roll him out. Goedert is always a must start at TE. 5/82 last week, most folks will take that any week.

Samuel, McLaurin and even Dotson all were over 50 yds last week, Sam and McL approach 75 yds each. Philly is a better defense than they have seen previously but I think they will still find some ways to move the football. I would continue to insert Curtis Samuel but understand one of these weeks he just won’t make the stat box, but he was a waiver wire addition for many after Week 1 so it’s all gravy anyways.

RB: Miles Sanders is the clear starter right now in Philly, just learn to like it as long as he’s healthy.

Antonio Gibson is worth a look this week and will have a role in the outcome of this football game. Philly has yielded 250 yds on the ground and 3 rush TD in 2 games. They are 7th Worst in terms of FF given up to opposing RBs so Gibson is a good idea on paper this week.

Final Score: Washington 27…Philly 24 and my reasoning is the MNF game, the travel time is not worth discussing but a short week and they will be on the road. Philly is terrific and maybe they go undefeated for a few more weeks but this is not a team that is going to win every game and a Division opponent early season on the road with a QB that can return fire, this should be an interesting battle.

Jacksonville at LA Chargers (-7)…started at -10.5 (48)

-The Jags shutout the Colts at home last week. Doesn’t it feel like something is beginning to cook in Jacksonville with Trevor Lawrence who was suddenly getting dumped on in the media with questions regarding his skills and ability after that dumpster fire he got drafted into last season, kid could have PTSD, thank God he has a competent head coach finally, might not be the best but he has a ring and Trevor’s full attention right now. This offense has limitations, they need more weapons at WR, Kirk is fun in the slot but Lawrence needs a WR that can tear the cover off the backside, no worries I’m sure it’s coming soon. Imagine if they made a BIG MOVE for someone like DK Metcalf to drop in this offense.

QB: I don’t know if Lawrence is quite ready to be in your starting line up before we enter Bye weeks plus the Chargers are pretty decent on Defense and that’s after 2 AFC West showdowns.

Hopefully Herbert is ready to roll but he looked to be in a lot of pain on Thursday night.

WR/TE: Keenan Allen was limited and then you add in Herbert limited at practice, Allen says he might play, that’s not encouraging. It’s likely to be the Mike Williams Show for many of the WR yds and TD, they have some role players filling in like Palmer but you are TD dependent. Continue to ride Gerald Everett especially if Allen is a no go.

Christian Kirk is producing at a Top 10 level. 6/117 Week 1, 6/78/2TDs last week, he is getting it done. Also spotlight Evan Engram with 4 catches Week 1, 7 more in Week 2, Jags don’t have a ton behind Kirk so they need role players like Engram and Etienne as well.

RB: James Robinson has a hammer lock it would seem at RB1, Etienne is being eased into things and will have some bigger moment this year, right now just hard to know exactly when those games will be. Travis had 9 carries, 3 catches, 12 touches for a little over 50 yds. JRob 23/64/TD and had he not scored folks would be whining about Etienne not getting the ball more. JRob had 25 touches in the game.

Ekeler had 9/55 receiving which made up for a lackluster day running the football. Jags just kept Taylor quiet last week, they will be a challenge but they will have a hard time flying cross country and being able to stay with the Bolts. I would expect the Chargers to be able to run the ball much better than against the Chiefs last week on a short schedule playing Thursday Night.

Final Score: LA Chargers 27…Jax Jags 21 and a lot rides on the status of Justin Herbert

-Pats are boring and Mac Jones is nothing to hitch your pass attack to on the roster. Outside of Jacobi Meyers and that once or twice a year game Agholor pops in with, there’s not much to be excited about here.

QB: Focus on Jackson because Coach BB sure will. Ravens have no running game outside of Lamar right now. I would continue to play Jackson almost automatically and for many of you, 8th, 9th, 10th QB off the board? You stole him.

RB: I’ll spotlight Damien Harris, he had a respectable day at the office last vs Pittsburgh, almost 90 total yds and a score. Ravens game plan says Pats will be playing from behind at some point but they will want to establish Harris and RS as a well, form a 1-2 punch and hope Mac Jones can pick some spots for play action. After what Miami did, you might see the Patriots open it up more this week. Rhamondre had a better showing last week but it’s still about 60/40 in terms of split carries right now. He wasn’t bad at all last week but his long run was only 8 yards.

-If Dobbins is ready to go you still want to wait the first week and see how much they use him. I think it’s dangerous to start him blindly.

WR: Bateman and Andrews are going to be in your line ups most week but look for at least some ceiling vs a Bill Belichick defense. Duverney is the wildcard in that bunch and even others are getting more involved. Not sure I see a ginormous day from the passing game, think Lamar’s ability to scramble and make plays will be the difference.

And outside of Meyers for New England it’s hard to feel good about anyone. I imagine the Tight Ends will eventually be more involved.

Final Score: Baltimore 24…New England 17, a closer game than may might anticipate. The Patriots were able to contain Miami largely outside of 1 miss on Waddle, that defense didn’t allow any other Touchdowns. They also have shut the run down almost completely 2 weeks in a row to open the season.
It pains me to say but I think this is a best case for NE. I'll say 34-13 Baltimore. There needs to be a step change improvement in the offense...against Baltimore I assume that means a step change improvement in the passing game.

LARams at Arizona (+3.5) (48.5)

-The Rams opened a big lead and then Atlanta cut it 31-27 and had the ball driving deep into Rams territory if my memory is correct. Blown out on the opener to Buffalo, this team has a Super Bowl hangover right now. I don’t really like them this week on the road against an Arizona team that should have been blown out B2B weeks but somehow managed to pull it off vs Las Vegas. Arizona can still go places, if they were 0-2 you’d be hearing more drum beats for Coach KK’s head. They have a chance to walk out 2-1 this week.

QB: Both teams give up a lot to the QB position so there’s no thought in starting Murray and Stafford makes a decent play this week vs Arizona.

WR/TE: Zac Ertz led all Card Receivers last week, continue to play him and also Hollywood Brown despite what I feel is lackluster, still managed 6/60+ last week but with Hopkins suspended and Rondale Moore battling injuries, should be open season for Hollywood, these are just avg stats.

Kupp continues to dominate but ARob3 and Tyler Higbee made appearances last week. There’s no reason to not start these players vs Arizona.

RB: Darrel Williams is the play if Connor cannot go but expect to see a decent split with Eno Benjamin.

Cam Akers had more carries than Henderson last week but Henderson gained more yards and had the red zone look for a TD. This is going to be a split or RBBC most weeks which limits the upside of both RBs.

Final Score: Arizona 27…LA Rams 23

Atlanta at Seattle (Pk'Em) (42)

-Rather than pick on these 2 teams for what they aren’t, I commend them for playing to the last whistle. Seattle was not good last week but Atlanta is trying. I dislike the head coach and think it won’t work out well for him BUT let’s judge what they are doing on the field. Not much of it is good FF talk but they are within a couple plays of being tied with the Bucs right now atop the NFC South and if you doubt that then you haven’t been watching them at all.

QB: Mariota threw just 26 passes last week. I’ve seen his ability to run the ball being a strong reason to roster him, I would pass on that. On the other side, Geno Smith should not be on your redraft rosters.

RB: I think Penny will have a good game this week. Walker will see plenty of snaps as well but Penny should find a softer defense than the last couple games especially last week in SF. Other than Patterson, not much to discuss for Atlanta. Allgheier the rookie was 10/35, he was a 5th Rd draft pick, he didn’t look explosive in real time if you watch some of his runs. Maybe he will do more but certainly not a huge option this week.

WR: Drake London looks pretty smooth so far. WR3/Flex options here? Kyle Pitts has been a big hole so far on rosters with a fairly high investment.

DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett are limited by below avg QB play and a so so offense overall. I see Metcalf mentioned many places in line for a big week, Seattle better get him involved or they are going to have to start thinking about relocating him before he implodes. Metcalf was a Top 10 level WR in FF most years, he’s hardly able to start in the Top 36 right now.

Final Score: Seattle 21…Atlanta 20

Green Bay at Tampa Bay (-2.5) (41)

-I already unleashed in a couple TB threads but I see Green and Yellow this week. There’s many reasons why I feel this way but the absence of so many WRs, you can’t replace Evans and Godwin, I’m sorry. I would take what Rodgers has to workj with vs Brady this weekend and the Green Bay defense is better than you might think it is.

SF-140, Bills-150, Panthers-150, Packers are 4th in the NFL in yds allowed passing at about 160 yds per game, think I’m talking out my rear hyping the Packers, it’s going to be a Green n Yellow all-out blitz at the CITS(CommInvTaxStad) this weekend.

QB: Brady is a dangerous start this week with so many weapons unavailable for him. I’m surprised Gronk hasn’t put on the Superman cape already. The Bucs Defense is amazing and Rodgers and the WRs are not going to have an easy go of it but Aaron will deploy those RBs and get them involved. Rodgers won’t be Top 5 but he won’t embarrass himself either. 3-5 all time I was reading it he State of Florida, Aaron Rodgers is.

RB: Fournette for sure. Aaron jones and AJ Dillon due to their talent, they can score on any given week. Last week Jones hit the stat box a lot harder than Dillon but this week those numbers could be reversed and that’s the downside of a split like this. As long as both are healthy, you are going to prosper over the long haul of the season (Week 14 Bye-Playoffs!)

WR: Justin Gage perhaps will take the field. Godwin we hear might miss this week. Evans is suspended and you won’t know Julio’s status until after he stretches that old body and frame of his. Scott Miller is walking around, Cole Beasley was signed this week and the Tampa Mayor has volunteered to suit up this Sunday and you get the idea here.

Lazard in the Slot is the best option. Watkins cannot be trusted, The 2 rookies are anywhere between 30-40% of the snaps but look for that to increase over the next month while they learn the ropes. Christian Watson is going to get another long target, maybe not this week but it’s coming and this time he won’t drop it.

Final Score: Green Bay 27…Tampa Bay 13, Brady breaks at least one tablet

San Fran at Denver (+1.5) (45) they opened as -2.5 Favs

-The Niners sure seem to have the momentum where the Broncos lost at Seattle and then barely scraped by against the Houston Texans, hard to want to endorse them this week. So far the results are not good. The Niners lose 1 QB and bring a guy off the bench with enough Playoff experience to make most head coaches blush around the NFL.

QB: Jimmy G has never been a FF starter and I wouldn’t expect most to pin their hopes on him. Wilson has largely been a disappointment and I think Denver offense will continue to struggle this week.

RB: Javonte Williams, any time you’re ready to have a breakout game, I’m sure there are lots of fans waiting to see that happen. 15/75 last week, 7/43 week prior, only 1 catch on 4 targets this week vs 11 of 12 in Week 1. Mel Gordon is not a factor in the passing game but is getting about 10-12 carries a game and should not be in your starting line-up. 16 targets for Williams vs 3 for Gordon.

Jeff Wilson was efficient last week and the Niners have brought on some old names to back him up alongside rookie Jordan mason. Wilson seems like the only one to have on your roster right now.

WR: Deebo will be active in the run game and pass attack. TD in week 1 and then almost 100 yds of offense last week and 5 catches on top. He hasn’t exploded just yet but it’s coming. Aiyuk showed up last week with 5/63, that’s what you hope for with a fill in on bye weeks. He’s about a WR 5/6 type right now and you might be better off with someone else if you have options.

Jeudy had to exit early last week, he has not practiced this week, start someone else if you have a deep roster. Sutton on the other hand should be wheeled out as part of your WR attack. Hard to endorse a TE on either team right now.

Final Score: San Francisco 24…Denver 19

I get it, people are buying that the NE offense is terrible. But they had 100+ more yards against PIT than they did in Week 1, averaged nearly 5 ypc, and allowed 0 sacks. If they continue to get good OL play, the offense will eventually start clicking.

That being said, they've gotten a combined 5-53-0 this year so far for the $25+ million they are paying Jonnu Smith and Hunter Henry. But that is leaps and bounds better than what they've gotten from Davante Parker . . . 1-9-0 on 4 targets with 2 INT. IMO, they need to play Bourne as much as possible and Thornton once he is healthy. That should give them more speed and space to work with.

Given the sad state of the BAL corner backs, I think the Patriots could actually win this one finally getting a home game. The defense allowed 13 points to MIA (who scored 42 vs. BAL) and 14 to PIT (who scored 23 vs. CIN), so it's not unreasonable to think that maybe they could contain the Ravens some. If NE can crack 20 points, they might be able to squeeze out a W. (They certainly could also lose 38-3.)

Pittsburgh at Cleveland (-4) (38)

-The Steelers clearly are trending towards making a move at QB, how can they not? I understand Coach Tomlin wanting to protect his Rookie and allow him time to learn from the sidelines, it’s terrific he has seen 2 games already. I think one of the next couple games we will see Pickett have to relieve Trubisky or take over in a decided loss and then Trubisky will be on a very short leash as we slowly drift to the inevitable takeover of Pickett for the Steelers.

-The Browns should be 2-0 right now and getting the team ready for when Watson takes over in Week Whatever. Is this the beginning of a losing trend or streak by the Browns? Which of these QB-less teams currently, is going to go 1-2 after this game and which one stands to rise up with a 2-1 record?

QB: Are you kidding? MoP don’t SuperFlex :lol:

RB: Harris had 5 catches for 40 yds that inflated a pretty dismal day running the football as he also has been battling early season injuries. Carter and Hall combined did alright vs the Browns, there’s no reason to think Harris can’t do well next week as a primary weapon for Pittsburgh.

If you have Nick Chubb you simply start him and forget it almost every week and dream of what things might be like at the end of the year with Watson spreading defenses and opening up holes for Chubb in Weeks 13-14-15…you know, the money weeks! If you have Kareem Hunt you pray for a change of scenery and bigger share of the pie. He did have 15 touches so I would always use him in your flex if you have him but it stands to reason he might have a slightly below average day vs Pittsburgh.

WR: Amari Cooper answered the bell for Cleveland last week with a terrific 9/100/TD, he’s going to be up and down but he makes a nice WR3 with occasional upside on your roster, Flexing him is a luxury but stress that Cleveland passing game right now overall is very average at best. Did DPJ even take the field last week?

Outside of Diontae Johnson and Freiermuth at TE, not much to rely on for Pittsburgh but that will change by Week 8 when Pickett is starting and stretches the defenses.

Final Score: Cleveland should have won by 2 TDs last week and they also won against a QB that wanted revenge in Week 1 on the road in his new home turf, outside of a sluggish pass attack the rest of the team looks good. Pittsburgh is without Watt, perhaps their best Defensive player and then a pedestrian QB spot, it’s hard to take Pittsburgh but they are playing teams very close despite a pitiful OL right now. That OL could be their undoing in Cleveland and perhaps usher in the Kenny Pickett era or at least the start of it. I hate to bet against Pittsburgh but my early take is low low score and that usually means a close football game.

Final Score: Cleveland 16…Pittsburgh 12

Philly at Washington (+6.5) line started at +1 (47.5) jumped another 2 points after MNF

-The Eagles were mighty impressive on MNF, their defense might have even outshined their offense. Washington has a veteran QB with weapons around him and a soft defense that leads to a lot of shootouts, hard to believe this is a Ron Rivera coached team right now.

QB: Both of them seem like good starts this week. Would it really shock you if Wentz ended up with more production but the Commanders lose anyways? I was impressed with Hurts this past week and not just the throws but what he was doing when he wasn’t moving the ball down the field, you know the simple plays that don’t make the highlight reel, he’s come a long way in a short period of time. I’m biased, I watched him run out of the Univ of Alabama so you can imagine my trepidation to bestow praise on him. I didn’t think he looked all that good when he transferred out of Bama. But here we are and it’s pointless to continue to be critical if I don’t recognize the amount of ground he’s gained on some of the better QBs in the NFL, props to Hurts and Philly for standing by him and not bringing in a high draft pick QB behind him.

WR/TE: Very happy for the Slim Reaper to make an appearance and get involved, that’s going to help Philly a lot. AJ Brown was not as dominant as Week 1 but he also made a quick dip into the sideline tent and was able to return. I would still put AJB in a weekly Top 10-12 WRs that should be started no matter who the DBs are they go up against. Both Detroit and Jacksonville did well passing the football and I see no reason why Philly won’t see similar success. If you drafted Smith as WR3/4/Flex, might be a good week to roll him out. Goedert is always a must start at TE. 5/82 last week, most folks will take that any week.

Samuel, McLaurin and even Dotson all were over 50 yds last week, Sam and McL approach 75 yds each. Philly is a better defense than they have seen previously but I think they will still find some ways to move the football. I would continue to insert Curtis Samuel but understand one of these weeks he just won’t make the stat box, but he was a waiver wire addition for many after Week 1 so it’s all gravy anyways.

RB: Miles Sanders is the clear starter right now in Philly, just learn to like it as long as he’s healthy.

Antonio Gibson is worth a look this week and will have a role in the outcome of this football game. Philly has yielded 250 yds on the ground and 3 rush TD in 2 games. They are 7th Worst in terms of FF given up to opposing RBs so Gibson is a good idea on paper this week.

Final Score: Washington 27…Philly 24 and my reasoning is the MNF game, the travel time is not worth discussing but a short week and they will be on the road. Philly is terrific and maybe they go undefeated for a few more weeks but this is not a team that is going to win every game and a Division opponent early season on the road with a QB that can return fire, this should be an interesting battle.

Fantastic summary. Ill be looking for it now each week! FYI, AJ brown went to the tent to relieve himself

I get it, people are buying that the NE offense is terrible. But they had 100+ more yards against PIT than they did in Week 1, averaged nearly 5 ypc, and allowed 0 sacks. If they continue to get good OL play, the offense will eventually start clicking.

That being said, they've gotten a combined 5-53-0 this year so far for the $25+ million they are paying Jonnu Smith and Hunter Henry. But that is leaps and bounds better than what they've gotten from Davante Parker . . . 1-9-0 on 4 targets with 2 INT. IMO, they need to play Bourne as much as possible and Thornton once he is healthy. That should give them more speed and space to work with.

Given the sad state of the BAL corner backs, I think the Patriots could actually win this one finally getting a home game. The defense allowed 13 points to MIA (who scored 42 vs. BAL) and 14 to PIT (who scored 23 vs. CIN), so it's not unreasonable to think that maybe they could contain the Ravens some. If NE can crack 20 points, they might be able to squeeze out a W. (They certainly could also lose 38-3.)
I can buy that the Pats open with a win at home, 2 weeks on the road to open the season. I had Harris as my RB4 after the Draft and he's sliding into RB2 territory largely thanks to you pointing him out leading up to late August, good job!

Great to see this again this week. A+ work.

If I did have to voice some minor disagreements, I'd say I think Chubb/Hunt is a lot more of a 50-50ish backfield than last week leads people to believe, ala Green Bay. I don't think anyone should have any issues starting Hunt (or Dillon) on an every week basis.

As maybe the biggest Kyler Murray fan on the board, even I'm a little surprised you have the Cards beating LA. If they do, I think it might take more than 27 points with that defense.

I'm a little higher on Goff, I don't see Minnesota as an issue as a defense, if Hurts wasn't a runner, he probably has 3 passing TDs in that game.

As a Bears fan, I'm honestly not expecting to beat Houston. Bears pass D is a bit of a mirage, as they benefitted from the monsoon, and GB didn't need to run with how well the running game was working. I'd be pretty excited if I were a Cooks owner anywhere this week.

Lastly, I'll be curious to see who you like in the Monday Night game. I kind of think that game is going to have more points than Vegas seems to think. I'd be pretty amazing if the Giants started 3-0.

0-2 teams -

Atl, Car, Cinn, LV, Tenn
3 of them are well on their way to picking a franchise QB in the Draft next year. I don't buy Willis as a long term solution for the Titans.
Cinci figures to win easily vs the Jets but I am starting to wonder about that team, feel they are not well coached despite the SB appearance.
LVR seems like they could lose another one. Avg 21 pts a game, maybe they need to shoot for 31.
Atlanta has to travel 2,500-3,000 miles? After doing the same thing last week flying to Los Angeles, B2B West Coast trips? Rough
Saints have not looked great but Mayfield is struggling already, 14 of 29 last week, that's pitiful.

0-2 teams -

Atl, Car, Cinn, LV, Tenn
3 of them are well on their way to picking a franchise QB in the Draft next year. I don't buy Willis as a long term solution for the Titans.
Cinci figures to win easily vs the Jets but I am starting to wonder about that team, feel they are not well coached despite the SB appearance.
LVR seems like they could lose another one. Avg 21 pts a game, maybe they need to shoot for 31.
Atlanta has to travel 2,500-3,000 miles? After doing the same thing last week flying to Los Angeles, B2B West Coast trips? Rough
Saints have not looked great but Mayfield is struggling already, 14 of 29 last week, that's pitiful.
Atlanta is bad, but have had some fight. Money is going their way as of now.
Carolina is garbage, really needs a makeover. I can’t lay points with Winston on the road after playing a emotional game though.
Cincy, I share the same opinion as you.
LV and Tenn play each other. Home dog or nothing. Henry looks slow, but this could be the game that springs him.

-The Jags shutout the Colts at home last week. Doesn’t it feel like something is beginning to cook in Jacksonville with Trevor Lawrence who was suddenly getting dumped on in the media with questions regarding his skills and ability after that dumpster fire he got drafted into last season, kid could have PTSD, thank God he has a competent head coach finally, might not be the best but he has a ring and Trevor’s full attention right now. This offense has limitations, they need more weapons at WR, Kirk is fun in the slot but Lawrence needs a WR that can tear the cover off the backside, no worries I’m sure it’s coming soon. Imagine if they made a BIG MOVE for someone like DK Metcalf to drop in this offense.

QB: I don’t know if Lawrence is quite ready to be in your starting line up before we enter Bye weeks plus the Chargers are pretty decent on Defense and that’s after 2 AFC West showdowns.

Hopefully Herbert is ready to roll but he looked to be in a lot of pain on Thursday night.

WR/TE: Keenan Allen was limited and then you add in Herbert limited at practice, Allen says he might play, that’s not encouraging. It’s likely to be the Mike Williams Show for many of the WR yds and TD, they have some role players filling in like Palmer but you are TD dependent. Continue to ride Gerald Everett especially if Allen is a no go.

Christian Kirk is producing at a Top 10 level. 6/117 Week 1, 6/78/2TDs last week, he is getting it done. Also spotlight Evan Engram with 4 catches Week 1, 7 more in Week 2, Jags don’t have a ton behind Kirk so they need role players like Engram and Etienne as well.

RB: James Robinson has a hammer lock it would seem at RB1, Etienne is being eased into things and will have some bigger moment this year, right now just hard to know exactly when those games will be. Travis had 9 carries, 3 catches, 12 touches for a little over 50 yds. JRob 23/64/TD and had he not scored folks would be whining about Etienne not getting the ball more. JRob had 25 touches in the game.

Ekeler had 9/55 receiving which made up for a lackluster day running the football. Jags just kept Taylor quiet last week, they will be a challenge but they will have a hard time flying cross country and being able to stay with the Bolts. I would expect the Chargers to be able to run the ball much better than against the Chiefs last week on a short schedule playing Thursday Night.

Final Score: LA Chargers 27…Jax Jags 21 and a lot rides on the status of Justin Herbert
No practice for Herbert today, looking like a GTD.

No practice for Herbert today, looking like a GTD.
Saddens me because as an NFL fan I miss out but he took a beating a week ago.

thx MOP good list. I think you're dead right about Elijah Moore this week, this is the blow-up game we've been expecting. Jax/chargers line dropped 3.5 pts to in 30 mins today. that was at about 6p. not sure where it's at now. went from -7 to -3.5
J. Williams is the poster child for 'sell high' .. wait for him to put up a 100 yard game, and run for the hills trade him immediately. this coaching staff is inept. coaching families I don't trust - Nolan, Schottenheimer, Shurmur, Hackett. Denver coaching staff looks in over their head, like they're high school QBs coaching against Nick Saban. I have Williams and I'm jumping ship the moment he rushes for 100 yards and a TD. Niners might stomp the Broncos here.When the denver fans start chanting the the seconds left of the 30-sec clock like they did the past week, you know bad things are happening. They've lost faith in the team and then the fans turn on them and thats it.
I'm not entirely convinced that the Bengals are any good. The Jets aren't either but boy do they have play makers at the skill positions on offense. Jets are playing with house money, Bengals the defending AFC champs starting 0-2 needing a win badly. talk about pressure. take the easy peasy team every time, Cincy laying wood at 4.5 as a road fave is absurd.

G-men cover - place will be insane on monday night. Backup QB, lesser o-line, CeeDee and no one else. Not getting the warm and fuzzies about Dallas here.

Bills cover.
If there ever was a game to save your job, this is it for Frank Reich. home opener v. Chiefs. bothers me to say it but I like the Colts here. Chiefs cannot stop the run with any regularity. expect that Colts o-line to dominate this subpar Chiefs defense and JT runs wild. trap game for Chiefs. cushy game indoors against an 0-2 team. I dunno, if I own them I'm playing every Colts player.
Bucs cover the -2.5. GB is lousy there's no getting around it. defenses win championships and the Bucs have that in spades now. They've been trounced by the Vikes, and beat up a sophomoric team in the Bears last week. now they face they big boys and they're likely to get thumped. bucs win big IMO.
Julio will be TE-lite, shades of Gronk. Uncoverable because of technique and hands, not speed. might be a mini breakout for Julio here.

thx MOP good list. I think you're dead right about Elijah Moore this week, this is the blow-up game we've been expecting. Jax/chargers line dropped 3.5 pts to in 30 mins today. that was at about 6p. not sure where it's at now. went from -7 to -3.5
J. Williams is the poster child for 'sell high' .. wait for him to put up a 100 yard game, and run for the hills trade him immediately. this coaching staff is inept. coaching families I don't trust - Nolan, Schottenheimer, Shurmur, Hackett. Denver coaching staff looks in over their head, like they're high school QBs coaching against Nick Saban. I have Williams and I'm jumping ship the moment he rushes for 100 yards and a TD. Niners might stomp the Broncos here.When the denver fans start chanting the the seconds left of the 30-sec clock like they did the past week, you know bad things are happening. They've lost faith in the team and then the fans turn on them and thats it.
I'm not entirely convinced that the Bengals are any good. The Jets aren't either but boy do they have play makers at the skill positions on offense. Jets are playing with house money, Bengals the defending AFC champs starting 0-2 needing a win badly. talk about pressure. take the easy peasy team every time, Cincy laying wood at 4.5 as a road fave is absurd.

G-men cover - place will be insane on monday night. Backup QB, lesser o-line, CeeDee and no one else. Not getting the warm and fuzzies about Dallas here.

Bills cover.
If there ever was a game to save your job, this is it for Frank Reich. home opener v. Chiefs. bothers me to say it but I like the Colts here. Chiefs cannot stop the run with any regularity. expect that Colts o-line to dominate this subpar Chiefs defense and JT runs wild. trap game for Chiefs. cushy game indoors against an 0-2 team. I dunno, if I own them I'm playing every Colts player.
Bucs cover the -2.5. GB is lousy there's no getting around it. defenses win championships and the Bucs have that in spades now. They've been trounced by the Vikes, and beat up a sophomoric team in the Bears last week. now they face they big boys and they're likely to get thumped. bucs win big IMO.
Julio will be TE-lite, shades of Gronk. Uncoverable because of technique and hands, not speed. might be a mini breakout for Julio here.
The only thing I disagree with is the Colts-Chiefs...The Chiefs Defense might be the best kept secret this year, they have added a bunch of guys and I think that's primarily why they are winning as easily as they have.

Green Bay is walking out a winner, as a Bucs fan i'd love to be wrong but there isn't a healthy worth while WR on this roster, no Tight End to speak of, they are sitting ducks.

KC Chiefs at Indy (+5.5) (50.5)

-If you have watched the Colts the last 2 weeks on the road Division rivals and not being able to notch a win vs the Texans and Jaguars, now come home to face Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs?

QB: Mahomes should feast after we saw Lawrence picking them apart last week. Matt Ryan should not even be rostered right now.

RB: Taylor just goes from one lousy QB to the next. He’s an autostart but you wonder how long before defenses make Ryan beat them. It’s looking bleak for the Colts and they have an owner that’s vocal and will turn up the heat on the whole team but especially Matt Ryan, they don’t have a lot invested in him and can move on quickly. Actually I looked this up on Spotrac and he still counts $35M in Dead Cap next season and then after 2023 they are free of him. That still seems like a long time after what we have seen so far.

CEH did not have a terrific week last week but a couple plays made it feel better on the heels of a big Week 1. Ride the momentum for another game and hopefully when KC opens a 2-3 TD lead, lot of carries and I expect Pacheco to be used more in the 2nd half when it’s Run Run Run.

WR: JJSS should not be pulled form your line up yet. I didn’t see anything form other WRs to make me feel like JJSS is being marginalized in the offense. Give LAC some credit and I feel this week you will see much better numbers from him. Watson, Hardman and MVS are not that impressive but keep an eye on Watson if he continues to make plays. Still feel like JJSS is the one you want most weeks at WR.

If Pittman can practice you must play him. It was a shame he missed this weeks’ game after a solid Week 1 performance. Hines did not rack up as many catches and yds as I thought he might last week, was hoping for a stronger double digit performance and the whole offense stunk.

Final Score: Chiefs 34…Indy 14
The Indy offensive line is massively underperforming. They are the highest paid unit in the league. They have three guy’s who rank 55th or worse out of 62 at their position. Quentin Nelson is having a worse than normal year because of this. If they can fix what’s broke and Pittman stay’s healthy they should be ok.

CEH has been very efficient with his very few touches. I fear a seven or eight point game coming.

For the Jets I think you are chasing points with Garrett this week.
Garrett is a legit stud but so is Moore. I see this as a one game Garrett is the guy and the next game Moore is the guy. I don’t think Flacco or Wilson will be able to feed both at a time. That being said, if C Davis goes away and they stop peppering Conklin with targets maybe they can co exist at a high level

LARams at Arizona (+3.5) (48.5)

-The Rams opened a big lead and then Atlanta cut it 31-27 and had the ball driving deep into Rams territory if my memory is correct. Blown out on the opener to Buffalo, this team has a Super Bowl hangover right now. I don’t really like them this week on the road against an Arizona team that should have been blown out B2B weeks but somehow managed to pull it off vs Las Vegas. Arizona can still go places, if they were 0-2 you’d be hearing more drum beats for Coach KK’s head. They have a chance to walk out 2-1 this week.

QB: Both teams give up a lot to the QB position so there’s no thought in starting Murray and Stafford makes a decent play this week vs Arizona.

WR/TE: Zac Ertz led all Card Receivers last week, continue to play him and also Hollywood Brown despite what I feel is lackluster, still managed 6/60+ last week but with Hopkins suspended and Rondale Moore battling injuries, should be open season for Hollywood, these are just avg stats.

Kupp continues to dominate but ARob3 and Tyler Higbee made appearances last week. There’s no reason to not start these players vs Arizona.

RB: Darrel Williams is the play if Connor cannot go but expect to see a decent split with Eno Benjamin.

Cam Akers had more carries than Henderson last week but Henderson gained more yards and had the red zone look for a TD. This is going to be a split or RBBC most weeks which limits the upside of both RBs.

Final Score: Arizona 27…LA Rams 23
Don’t forget Greg Dortch. He’ll get 4/50 and a TD.

Users who are viewing this thread