What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Exploit/Avoid Week 3 (1 Viewer)

maybe i will start juju over olave
I look at this more like Mahomes vs Winston/Dalton etc...Until I see someone with a lot more snaps than JuJu on the Chiefs, I assume he starts and is likely going to see more targets than he saw last week. But Olave looks good so far and hasn't hit his ceiling yet.

I look at this more like Mahomes vs Winston/Dalton etc...Until I see someone with a lot more snaps than JuJu on the Chiefs, I assume he starts and is likely going to see more targets than he saw last week. But Olave looks good so far and hasn't hit his ceiling yet.
Olave was waived in my league this week. Wish I had room for him, I just don’t trust Winston.

Samy Watkins is OUT and on injured reserve with a hammy for at least 4 weeks.

Those Rookies are getting closer and closer to real playing time.
Do you like one of these rookies more than rolling the dice on Skye Moore or one of NE WRs? If so which one.
Great question
Packers Coach on Friday said Doubs needs to be ready to PLAY!
-Watson hasn't practiced and a biased MoP loves Watson's upside
-An Unbiased MoP says logic points to Doubs

Skyy Moore is another rookie WR I like along with his situation but it hasn't produced much yet, wouldn't rush him into the starting line up yet

Who do you like best to snag off Waiver but not play this week?
Another good question, in my league there was a rather big trade involving RB-Taylor for WR-T.Hill, AJ Dillon and Gibson was thrown in...I knew it was time to make my move

RB-Brian Robinson on Washington who was shot in the preseason and will return Week 5. I wanted to wait one more week but it sure looks like he will be given every opp to get a nice share if not more of the touches. That's going to be hard to find in coming weeks as Byes approach.

I had to make a tough decision and release Herbert who I like but fact is Monty had a strong game last week, we are further away from Herbert seizing control than I want to admit. So I went hunting for another RB fairy tale and this one felt good with an offense that seems ready to return fire even if the defense can't stop anyone. Lot of room for points with Wentz at QB, fun team to watch right now just for FF purposes if nothing else.

Olave was waived in my league this week. Wish I had room for him, I just don’t trust Winston.
I think my ship has sailed on Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread