What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ezekiel Elliott, Try to bail out now? (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
12 team PPR redraft.  With 2 Flexes, we can start up to 3 RB's or up to 5 WRs.

My RBs are Zeke, M Gordon, R Freeman, Burkhead, J Williams.
My WR's are AJ Green, Fitzgerald, J Gordon, R Anderson, A Miller

I don't want to completely over-react but Dallas' offense looks completely dreadful.

One team has these players as their RBs and WR
RBs T Coleman, Cohen, Sproles, J White
WRs Beckham, T Hill, T Williams, Hurns, D Parker

Should I maybe try to pry OBJ or T Hill with a deal for Zeke?

Just writing this post is overreacting. lol

Like you said, it's one game.  You can't take a guy who is deemed one of the top five players in the draft and tank him because of one game.  

It's your team and if you like OBJ or Hill better than Elliott, feel free to make an offer, but don't do it because he had a crappy game one.  Trust me, I'm also a Zeke owner.  I know how you feel.

Just writing this post is overreacting. lol

Like you said, it's one game.  You can't take a guy who is deemed one of the top five players in the draft and tank him because of one game.  

It's your team and if you like OBJ or Hill better than Elliott, feel free to make an offer, but don't do it because he had a crappy game one.  Trust me, I'm also a Zeke owner.  I know how you feel.
Not really panicking, just concerned. Also we were supposed to change the rules where you could start up to 4 RBs a week.  Then the commish said he couldn't make the switch. I have made out well the last 5 seasons drafting WR heavy PPR players.  I'm not mad at the commish, everyone in the league are long time friends so we just let it roll. But it would have completely changed how I drafted my team. I'm barely average at WR in a league where you are starting at least 4 a week.

Oh I would try and land Tyreek Hill. I think they would jump on that and you would be landing a dynamic player. Maybe a Zeke and Burkhead for Hill and Cohen or just Zeke for Hill.. See what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread