What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Facebook and Instagram world wide outage (1 Viewer)

DJackson10

Footballguy
Tried to comment on a post and share a post this morning and got a message error. I made sure I wasn't suspended on facebook or anything as a message does come up if you were or not and for how long. I used my lap toot see if maybe it was just a mobile app issue something. Went on twitter and it seems others are having issues with not just facebook but Instagram. It looks like a world wide problem now so thankfully it's not just me. I was actually trying to do something work related with facebook too so it's frustrating. 

Facebook worldwide outage

Really love the smart ### comments from the peanut gallery here with the typical unoriginal recycled jokes, But believe it or not some people do use Facebook and social media to help their companies. I know real estate agents, car dealers and small business people who use IG/Facebook etc to get their product or company out there to people. It's the way to advertise today. Since I'm on vacation from my job and needed some extra cash a friend of mine asked if I could help with advertising for this week among some other social media stuff for his company paid for the week. Unfortunately today up until 1hr ago I could not from 12 noon one of the busiest times for my buddies business for 3 hrs couldn't even advertise or anything. Thats $$$ he's going to lose today plus advertising sponsors for him as well. But hey keep going to your 9-5 jobs where you don't even realize you are also being underpaid for your time and work. 

Really love the smart ### comments from the peanut gallery here with the typical unoriginal recycled jokes, But believe it or not some people do use Facebook and social media to help their companies. I know real estate agents, car dealers and small business people who use IG/Facebook etc to get their product or company out there to people. It's the way to advertise today. Since I'm on vacation from my job and needed some extra cash a friend of mine asked if I could help with advertising for this week among some other social media stuff for his company paid for the week. Unfortunately today up until 1hr ago I could not from 12 noon one of the busiest times for my buddies business for 3 hrs couldn't even advertise or anything. Thats $$$ he's going to lose today plus advertising sponsors for him as well. But hey keep going to your 9-5 jobs where you don't even realize you are also being underpaid for your time and work. 
You mad bro?

I work 8:00-3:40, Chester.

You mad bro?
Nope just tired of the recycled jokes. People actually do use social media to help their business. If you don't lie the thread no need to comment. I had a friend who lost money today because of this BS while trying to help his business. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope just tired of the recycled jokes. People actually do use social media to help their business. If you don't lie the thread no need to comment. I had a friend who lost money today because of this BS while trying to help his business. 
This is Football Guys. Each of us has a Rolodex of contacts and clients who we could easily seal a 6 figure sale from at a moments notice. We just use IG to DM with models and Facebooks to stay in touch with Nana from her retirement home in Boca. 

This is why I advertise on Grindr

Users who are viewing this thread