What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 11 (1 Viewer)

Galileo

Footballguy
A lot of crickets in this forum...Friday and no threads for week 11.  Oh well.

I am currently sitting of this line up... Brees, Elliott, Jacobs, Hill, Thomas, Sutton, D. Samuel, Olsen, CIN.

No, I don't like Olsen or Cincy, but I have too much other high priced stuff in there.  Had Jackson at QB and CMC at RB early in the week, even tinkered around with Cook, but was looking to get Thomas into my lineup.  I could still probably get back to Jackson or Cook if I wanted, but I think Brees should bounce back this week with a big day.  The current line up lets me upgrade from the super cheap Auden Tate types to Sutton (Gallup, Crowder, and DJ Moore still under consideration).

Cash core at this time is

Jacobs/L4/Coleman/Mthom/Deebo/Minn

With Jacobs and Coleman both Q at the moment I may have to adjust.

Staying away from LJack this week in cash as he is to rush/rush TD dependent to make 2.5-3X at his current salary.

Don't like Cook vs Den D

Would love to get CMC in there but it's just too damaging to the rest of the LU

QBs I am considering at the moment, Winston, KAllen/Brady/Dak and Watson

Other Defs I am considering are SF/Mia/Oak

Salary relief players-RB -BHill, Ballage, WR- Deebo, Sanu

With Lattimore out I may have to take a look at getting Evans or Godwin in my LU in place of MThom

Rolling the dice with Kyle Allen vs. Atlanta in cash.  

Not too many RBs I like which pretty much cements CMC in my lineup.  Also have Jacobs and Brian Hill in flex.

For WR: DJ Moore has a great floor for that price.  Having 3 Carolina players worries me a bit, but Vegas sees a super high point total here.  Mohammed Sanu played 100% of snaps last game after only two weeks on the team and he had the Bye week to build more chemistry with Brady.  I keep waffling between Marquise Brown/Deebo for the third WR.  

Waller at TE is a no brainer. Kittle is hurt, can't squeeze in Andrews, Hooper is hurt, Ertz will get shut down by NE.  Cook wouldn't be a bad option either.  

Washington D at home vs. the Jets and their 31st ranked pass protection unit.  

Rolling the dice with Kyle Allen vs. Atlanta in cash.  
My thought as well, especially given how eager I am to play CMc and DJ Moore.

My cash placeholder:

Kyle Allen - CMc - Brian Hill - DJ Moore - John Brown - Julio - Kyle Rudolph - Dalvin Cook - Dolphins hosting Josh Allen

I'm not really hyped for Julio, but I found I could jam him in by punting at TE and D

My current lineup is Jackson, Elliot, Cooks, Moore, J. Brown, M. Brown, Coleman Fant and Minn.

Not sure I like not having CMC.

Last edited by a moderator:
My current lineup is Jackson, Elliot, Cooks, Moore, J. Brown, M. Brown, Coleman Fant and Minn.

Not sure I like not having CMC.
I think this is a week more people will get a way from him.  He'll still be highly owned, but i don't think as much as the last couple weeks.

I haven't been on this board much this year, but, I've got a few minutes while working towards the end of a night shift, so, just a few thoughts ........

Cash L/U: QB/L. Jackson, RB/E. Elliott - J. Jacobs, WR/J. Edelman - DJ Moore - T. McLaurin, TE/G. Olsen, Flex/B. Hill, DEF/ SF.  No CMC is a bit of a gamble, I suppose, but the three RB's i am using, especially Elliott & Jacobs, are in great match-ups and I can see both hitting tournament value. Both teams have high projected point totals. Hill could hit cash value on volume alone, even without a TD.  McLaurin usually sees plenty of targets and is also in a great match-up. 

Having a lot of exposure to Brady & the Pat's passing offense this week in GPP's. Buzzard's projected ownership on Brady is 3.6%, against a weak Philly secondary that funnels to the passing game with an above-average run defense. $7,800 on FD, I can see at least 3X value if not more. Gonna stack him in multiple LU's with all of his weapons. Having some GPP LU's without the Pats also, but, Brady and his WR's are gonna be my core. 

** I should also add that Brady is on record recently as saying that he still hasn't completely gotten over losing Super Bowl VII to Philly as well, so, perhaps a little narrative street action with the revenge factor? **

Last edited by a moderator:
Had Hill from Atlanta as my relief for rostering CMC and Cook at RB for cash. Now thinking about going with Miles Sanders instead with the news Howard may not play.

I took last week off of DFS, jumped back in last minute literally this morning so I put together some cash lineups for a few bucks.  Less stress that way ha.

Lamar Jackson

Zeke, Jacobs, Mack

Sutton, Ridley, McLaurin

Ryan Griffin

Colts

Wanted to go McCaffrey, but couldn't fit in really any good WR's at all even going cheap at TE as well.  Just didn't work with about 10 minutes of tinkering.  

Well, so much for what it looked like on paper & the whole narrative street thing; either Brady is finally slowing down or the Eagles CB's finally decided to show up for a game. Still getting some small cashes in my non-Brady GPP's, but, ............... I sure did like that idea.

Users who are viewing this thread