What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 12 (1 Viewer)

Break even week, despite having a bit of Mahomes on each site.  Could be worse i guess.  

Had my 4th 200pt+ lineup of the year, so I will focus on that piece of positive.  

Anyone doing any of the snake drafts on FD?  Last two weeks I’ve done two a piece and have won all four.  This week was able to pair Mahomes/Hill in both for easy wins (one 8 team draft, one 2 team).  Could just be luck, but somewhat seems like weak players in them

on FD I had ~50 Mahomes, Hill, Kelce lineups (0.05) running them all back with a TB WR (and sometimes Gronk).  Also had a variety of other QB stacks... A good bit of J. Jefferson, too much Cook, not enough Henry.

FD ~4 in ~12 out.  I've been more successful this year doing multi-entries when I've focused on a few QB/game stacks rather than trying to cover too many bases.  Seems obvious in hindsight  🤷‍♂️

on DK I had 3 lineups in the milly maker -- 2 Mahomes, Hill, Kelce, AB runback (unfortunately), one with Cook :puke: one with Jefferson.  I had a Brady, Evans, Gronk, Hill, Kelce lineup in a $1 entry for fun and it was my best lineup :lol:  

DK 34 in and 42 out.

I vote for top three getting paid in our contest. 😂.  Honestly though would be nice to maybe not do winner take all format. Just a suggestion!

Another week of donations unless I rock it tonight. Given recent history, things are looking great...for the house  :(

That garbage time TD by Wentz allowed me to cash by .7-pts. 3 in and 6 out tonight in the single gamer. 

I cashed in on the 5 different contests I entered last night so it almost got me to even for the weekend...almost. That garbage time TD had the opposite effect for me but good on ya for making a little off of it Nate  :thumbup:

Starting to get a feel for this stuff. I like the single game entries, especially with teams I'm familiar with. Still playing the nickel slots but also seeing some upside to the rosters I'm putting together based on discussions here, COVID forcing cheaper players to the forefront and some Kentucky windage. I was close in a few contests Sunday but it's always that last flex player or the 3rd WR that seems to get me. Fun of the game!

Users who are viewing this thread