What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

fantasy basketball (1 Viewer)

cajun777man

Footballguy
I am looking to join a fantasy NBA basketball league or a fantasy college basketball league. Preferrably prize leagues. If anyone knows of any, please reply to this post. Thanks, Cajun.

Last edited by a moderator:
cajun777man said:
I am looking to join a fantasy NBA basketball league or a fantasy college basketball league. If anyone knows of any, please reply to this post. Thanks, Cajun.
Send me a pm. We have one going for free, if interested. Point-based, h2h

Head to head games, doubleheader each week, auction league, 3 minimum, 4 to 7 max keepers for 12 to 14 man active roster depending on size of league (salary cap is number of active slots X 12). 12 categories. Transactions no more than twice a week. Choice of 2 teams available teams as of now, and not the worst returning teams. Most of us are in the DC area but a few out of town, so conference call auction scheduled for night of Wed. Oct. 29. Cost for call, stat service, and pool is roughly 100, transactions cost average around 30. PM if interested or with questions. I can send the rosters once I have an e-mail.

[20$ entry free. Must be paid by paypal. All entry fees paid out in prizes. Champs gets at least 50%. Prizes for 2nd, 3rd.

Looking for lots of owners to join. Below is the league info. email seethefields@gmail.com with interest.

p

Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Mon Oct 27 8:30pm PDT [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 16

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Max Moves: 100

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 1

Trade End Date: March 5, 2009

Waiver Time: 2 days

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Trade Review: League Votes