What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Playoff (15-17) Targets (1 Viewer)

We have some threads on this already, not that it isn't a great idea but if anyone has those links, it's difficult trying to find launched threads from several weeks ago, i speak from personal experience but some of the heavy lifting has already been done

15-17, find the worst ranked defenses and then find the teams scheduled to play the worst ranked defenses, when you gather that up, please post up in here, I'd love to know

Cheers!

Texans
Lions
Giants
Chargers

Worst 4 in terms of yds per clip allowed
All 4 of them are North of 5 yds per carry allowed on the ground

We have some threads on this already, not that it isn't a great idea but if anyone has those links, it's difficult trying to find launched threads from several weeks ago, i speak from personal experience but some of the heavy lifting has already been done

15-17, find the worst ranked defenses and then find the teams scheduled to play the worst ranked defenses, when you gather that up, please post up in here, I'd love to know

Cheers!
I tried searching didn’t see anything but knew I saw something two months ago.

Texans...Falcons...Browns...Lions...Bears

Worst 5 in rush TDs allowed

Detroit and Houston are the first teams to pop up twice already

Houston, Chicago, Detroit, Carolina, Green Bay, LA Chargers

Those 6 get run on the most or have given up the most rush yds on the '22 season

Houston and Detroit again...Chargers 2nd time on this list?

Cheers!
I tried searching didn’t see anything but knew I saw something two months ago.
Excellent thread idea, i'm just saying we've done this a couple times and it's a shame we can't summon it easily.
Doesn't matter, it's Turkey Week, let's just keep rolling along until someone presents us with something.

Great week to do it

You may want to look at the rankings of the last 4-6 weeks also. Injuries are really taking a toll on teams like Chicago and soon the Rams.

Without giving it much thought, or deep analysis to this question, Detroit seems to have some nice opportunities RoS.

v Jax
v Min
@ NYJ
@ Car
v Chi

Obviously week 15 @ Jets sucks but they have 4 winnable games, maybe 5 (maybe 2) and only one daunting defense. #8 scoring offense on the season even though they had two brutal outings @ NE & @ Dal where they combined for 6 total points (something to consider deeply for the Jets game but this seems like a very different Lions team IMO).

But the Lions, in general look like potential Kingmakers.

Mind you, anyone who has spent the last 12 weeks in the WDIS thread knows I have Goff, ARSB, Swift & Jamaal as, mostly, regular starters on my team. So perhaps I am engaging in magical thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread